Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed shelby & fizzle

Dick the new Imus?... not even close.

There is a big difference between the top of the shelf "shock jocks" and some guy who can scream and put people down. Guys like Imus, Stern, and even Dennis Miller are intelligent enough to understand the issues in America. Dick is an idiot who's best strategy and only skill is to yell at people and attack their personal lives and then cry when they do the same thing to him.

I wish Dick would take a few of his calm reflective moments and come up with what would actually be a better strategy now that he has the POV. He should hold court every day outside on the real issues that could help Danielle. Stop the Hate Speech barrage and just give the same speech to the HG's : "I am going to sit on the beach in Mexico and you morons will be here waiting for Eric to stab you all in the back, and Dustin you better get in bed with Eric soon because the girls will never forget the 5k and Barbados and Jameeka...your odd man out in the 5 man group...you cant play in the HOH comps and just wait till it comes down to you and Amber and see who Dustin votes with. It's gonna be so great to see all your faces when you see how right i was about Eric the weasel and how he has played you all." Just give that speech every hour on the hour...don't destroy or steal property, don't menace people....just keep up a deeper more psychological warfare.....and keep reminding them how much you'll enjoy all that time on the beach and not having to be in there with those idiots.

Lara

Dick was SO STUPID this week. If his strategy was to make everyone hate him so that he would go home instead of Daniele, then that's all fine. But, he should have waited until after the POV. It was so incredibly short sighted and typical of him to react immediately instead of thinking! Now that he has POV, he can take off Daniele, and they could have worked with people to get out the other person on the block (Jen or Zach or whomever). But now, he's made such an enemy (and a very well-deserved one at that) of himself that I don't think there is any way they would be stupid enough to keep him around. If they do, though, they deserve everything they get. Not only is he antagonistic and disgusting with his spitting, but he also blabs everything anyone tells him, including when his own daughter tells him things. So, hopefuly it will be "Goodbye, Dick" this week.

Does anyone else find it a bit hypocritical that the person who has verbally attacked Jen since day one about being self absorbed, feeling self important, and thinking the whole world revolves around her, has turned into exactly what he was condemning her of?

Last night, he and Dani completely secluded themselves from everyone else in the house (unless Dick needed to spout hate and spit out his lungs at Jameka and Amber). They hid in the bedroom and had a serious (cough) about how important they were and what trash everyone else was. They couldn't even associate nicely with group.

Jen on the other hand (you know, the shallow one) has always taken her nominations, and just smiled and gone on being friendly or at least polite to everyone. Even when she holed up with Kail, she still would interact and play games and be civil to other people in the house.

Dick has turned into what he supposedly hated most. I think it's because he is just as self centered as she is but can't see it or doesn't want to.

He is a piece of slime.

Dep

I agree with everything you say...but we are the minority on the board and many do not see it that way.

I said before that Amber gets chastised for her attention seeking crying but Dick has her beat in that category-IMO. Danielle from the beginning keeps saying she has not had the chance to get to know people, yet never attempts to socialize. Truly, Dick and Daughter are dysfuncitonal.

Even Zack who has been shunned left and right spends more time with the other hg than Dick and Dani do.

I absolutely think that it is a big mistake on Daniele's part to isolate herself from the rest of the house. I think she should at least get out of that bedroom.

Archived