Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont need to see a doctor.. yada.. are you baiting me?

i am talking about you posts explaining dicks rants... these arent the live feed update threads so i dont know why you feel the need to post the lines you keep posting.

example of what i am talking about : "I just cant imagine any normal caring dad talking to his daughter about fing a guy (Dustin/Eric) in their a.. till they bleed and fing a girl (jen) in her a.. till she dies."

Whatever Dick would do to Eric (doubt anything) I would be more than happy to do to Dick. I think when Dick gets out of the house it is time the Bully got Bullied himself.

Now let me get this straight, you are willing to go out of your way to bully a guy who you have never met because he did something on TV you don't like???

Correct me if i'm wrong, but does that not put you in the same category you are arguing against???

Come here Fizzy, Dr King will give you a checkup!!!

Hang in there Evil D!!!!!!!

He has not once attacked Dustin for being gay. He calls him a high and mighty Queen, which he is. He has called him a "c*** sucker" a few times, and I'm not going to get deep about the subject, but he, uhm, is one.

I would never back someone I thought was openly homophobic.

And while we are at the digs, why don't people mention Amber? She has said more racist, and funny enough, homophobic things in the house than anyone else. She spent a few hours that one day just running down a list of things her sister told her to watch for and they were all pretty much stereotypes.

Dustin started the war. And you know what they say, all is fair in love and war. Dick is breaking them down mentally.

And Jameka and Amber can't say anything about it. They gave up that right when they went to Dick's level and baited him into an arguement a few days ago.

Lordy I just got up and dialed into this, looks like ED has been on a tirade, he obviously is tryin to get them off their game for pov. I hope he succeeds. Hi Fizzle :smitten:I am just now listening to last nites After Dark and Dick has been on Jameka, I just do not like that girl, she would be my least fav to win, as a matter of fact, that whole group makes me ill, LNC

Royal court Alliance??? Well they are constantly holding court but it ain't so royal royally booooring. Yes Fizz it is a better day, unfortunately I have to go to work tonight, it just a bit, so won't be here long, but will return later to tune in and see what has happened with pov, and stuff.

I think it's interesting that for all of the condemnation Dick has received for abusing people, those same people are now talking about keeping him IN the game because it may help them to win the $$$$$$........reminds me of the saying "it hurts so GOOD"

I agree, Amber says crap too, but replace Imus???? No advertiser is going to pay for a program where someone cries for an hour. :crybaby: Besides, her anti-Semitic comment has already promped CBS to issue an apology - that makes her not suitable to replace Imus because she can't control her mouth enough to keep the ad money folks happy. :P

I know why Imus was fired - he pissed off people who hit CBS where it hurts - the wallet. That's exactly my point - Dick has only been offensive toward populations that haven't (as of yet) mounted enough public protest to prompt advertisers into jumping ship.

Dick's offensive, people are watching, and no one (with the power to do so anyway) is calling for his head.

I do disagree that he hasn't been anti-gay. This is what I heard in just thirty minutes this morning come out of his mouth: "dyke", "tranny gangbanger", "you know you suck your own cock, how often do you suck your own cock?", and "I'm going to fuck you up the ass so hard you're going to bleed and beg for more - you know you like it, Queenie", and "Hey, Bloody Asshole, you want some gonorreah on that toothbrush? Push it deeper down your throat - don't gag, you know you're used to it." Sorry, but I'm pretty sure the Campaign for Human Rights people would see those little nuggets as gay-bashing.

I noticed something during After Dark. When Dickie boy was trying to bug Jameka and she was ignoring him he started shaking. I think he might be afraid that she is going to go at him again. Maybe he has gotten himself into something he is afraid of.'

I can promise you this...Jamekas comments about his mom bothered him a LOT...that is why he keeps talking about it.

Archived