Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does it matter what I think about Eric? :confused:

I've said all along that I don't have a favorite, but if I did, it would be Jess. So far, just about everyone in the house has irritated me or disgusted me. She just happens to irritate and disgust me less than the others.

Speaking of that, I was reading on a site where Dick posted once, and he was commenting on the originality of his Halloween costumes--the "pedophile priest" and the "used tampon," specifically. He was upset because he feared that people would copy them. No worries there with anyone I know!

Dick tells Jameka to suck his ...., lick his ...., tea bag his ..... and thats ok

Dick says he wants to f... Jen in her ... to death and thats ok.

Eric said dick wants to have sex with Dani and Eric is evil.

Glad to see the Dick can say and do anything standard still applies. :food-smiley-005:

In all the posts I've read, I've rarely seen anyone say Dick's behavior is good..........why is it that everyone wants to justify everyone else's behavior by HIS standard.........."he's a creep, so it's OK for everyone else".......I just don't get it :animated_scratchchin:

He is "evil"........we all know that........but if the others come down to his level, it makes sense that they would be called "evil" too!

Chichi, exactly, which is my point. Dick's crude and incoherent comments which I also do not like do not even comparing to Eric's trash talk joking about that. Just further insight into his disturbed character...which I guess was a prerequisite to have to be on BB8 this year, dysfunctionality.

Eric said dick wants to have sex with Dani and Eric is evil.

I for one don't think any of the other stuff you listed was ok for Dick to say, but lets face it to say something about Dick wanting to have sex with is daughter is pure vomit to me... Sorry that kind of sickness is never ok... No the things Dick said aren't ok, but saying that a father wants to molest his daugher is the sickest of the sick...

No argument here, but Dick is a father, as a parent I cannot comprehend another parent making light of child molestation.

Again, they are both over the line (my personal line) but jeeze, he's someones Daddy.

No argument here, but Dick is a father, as a parent I cannot comprehend another parent making light of child molestation.

Wait maybe I am misunderstanding you, Dick hasn't ever made fun of child molestation, that was Eric...

Yana,

My earlier post.

Dick went as a Catholic priest, for Halloween, with a fake child attached to his crotch area

Cats post

I was reading on a site where Dick posted once, and he was commenting on the originality of his Halloween costumes--the "pedophile priest" and the "used tampon," specifically. He was upset because he feared that people would copy them.

Maybe someone can pull up the pic.

ALL this talk makes me ill, regardless of the player.

Oh Chichi I see what you mean now... I thought from the start that Dick's choice for Halloween were vile... I don't think they were funny at all... Even though personally I don't think it was a dig at child molestation rather than at the church... Either way it wasn't right...

I saw the pics on his myspace page.

The priest costume was pretty disturbing.

I agree with Yana, a dig at the church, but no less disturbing.

Of course who's to say there's any truth to these supposed posts dick made on another message board. Again, not condoning, but from what it seems like about Dick, was more a dig at that sad side that unfortunately has happened with a few catholic priests if it was true to begin with, which it may not have been.

Edit: I did not know pics on his myspace page about it all, sick yes, but again, probably more about his thoughts on catholic priests than children.

Vol you can't dispute pictures and that's what we are talking about here... There are pictures of him dressed for Halloween on his myspace page...

Archived