Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that might be some of the reasons dick isnt religious... a lot of people have fallen back a few steps from the church because of such acts. while some might see what dick did (dressing up) as a statement against the church, others would see it as just a sick vile thing.

I'm sorry chi........I just skimmed over the halloween stuff.......but it WAS eric that made a joke out of incest between Dick and Dani.........and no, I don't think it was cool for Dick to make fun of incest with the outfit, either..........even "fathers" can be ***holes.

Transcript of the coversation last night

Amber: Did you see them in there eating dinner together, the two of them at the table with their salad and their..?

Dustin: Pathetic!

Amber: She's like 'Are you ok?' He's like.. they're in.. you'd think they're a f*cking couple

Dustin: No, no, no, they're disgusting

Eric: I said outright the other day, I said I'm going to walk in on them f*cking

Amber: You should have heard him the other night.. he was going off about he loved little petite blondes

Eric: What??!!

Dustin: Oh my god!

Eric: Oh my god

Amber: It sounds like to me he's got the hots for his daughter

:animated_rotfl:It is so hilarious that you people think this is over and Dick is gone!!! You obviously didnt watch BB1, BB2, BB3, BB4, BB5 and especially BB6 and BB7.

Keep thinking that Dick is gone and you will be soooooooooooooo disappointed. He is staying!! Trust that!! Any bets???

He went overboard out of his own rage but also to ensure that Daniele wouldn't be seen as a target if possible. It doesn't make it okay but it was clear that was part of it.

His outbursts do make me feel uncomfortable though.

didnt stay up to see the dick/jameka/amber 'fight' last night, so i just read about it on the main page.

but the timing of it, hadnt dick just told daniele she is the one that has to stay and he was going to make all of them hate him (because he knows he and daniele would be targeted anyway).....me: not a dick-fan, but im just saying he's also trying to take the focus off of daniele....maybe?

(ok subtle, i posted before reading your comment lol)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pirates, movie stars and rock gods......

Current mood: I have explosive diarrhea

This has been one of the trippiest fucking couple weeks I have lived in quite a while.....

But it is all good for a nice change this time, lol....

My friend TJ called me out of the blue and asked me to be a pirate in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean III, out in May next year.

So, I am not just any old pirate.....

I am Captain Teague, keeper of the pirates code.

I am actually Keith Richards double, he plays Johnny Depp's dad in this one.

But, I got to shoot an authenic pirate pistol, and kill someone too!

I got to do lines just me and Johnny in front of the entire cast, nerve racking on the first day....

I got to hang with Johnny and Keith for a few days. Keith got me stoned and invited me to the Stones show in Nov. which was cool as fuck.

AND......... I got to dress like a fucking pirate for a couple weeks....

How fucking cool is that?

Me getting that part was so totally random, a girl I know, TJ (If you are reading this, thanks TJ) called me and told me she was in casting and they wanted me to do it.... out of the blue. So like everything else in my life, it is as random as that time I got hit in the head with a golf ball from the driving range.... but that is another story.

here's a quickie from the set....

I am standin with Johnny an Keith in front of Keith's trailer after he got me stoned off my ass.....

I say to them both, Gore (the director) told me to study your movements and mannerisms (talking to Keith.)

I told him I had only seen you on stage, that if he got me a guitar, I could fake it... or get me a coconut tree and I would fall out of it...

They both were hysterical, and Keith proceeds to "set the record straight" about how it was not a tall coconut tree, but a long one that he was in. That he was sitting on it and fell backwards and cracked his noggin....

None the less, one of my smartass comments that went well, but coulda been one of those.... that went over as well as if you were to hear a bunch of cat meow's coming from the kitchen of a Vietnamese restaurant.....

Finally a HG who doesn't lie and tells it like it is, although ED has said some inappropriate things in the house towards certain people but when it comes down to it.............He tells the truth..............PERIOD!!

He may be the HG to leave, who knows but I'll tell you this, he has been the only entertaining part of BB this year and once he leaves the house, you can bet his popularity on the outside of the house has increased, lets just see how the other HG's enjoy their knew famed popularity........(COUGHS) What popularity?? Perhaps if they had a personality it would increase their chances. This is probably the worse cast I've ever seen on BB.

And that folks...............is my opinion.

Peace out

I loved Dick the first 3 weeks of the show.

But for some reason, my feelings did a complete 180 on the guy.

EVERYBODY talks behind each other's backs. They all lie.

Dick gets info about someone and he makes a crusade to smash them because they're 'liars'!!! gasp!!

It's Big Brother....they're supposed to be liars!!!

guess I started to turn when the viciousness didn't stop. He was no longer amusing to me I guess..

Good luck after you get evicted Dick.

Hopefully the HGs are smart and boot your daughter first.

Just so we can see you cry one more time.

God, I love the drama.

He hasn't lied!!!!???

HAHAHAHA :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

That just might be the quote of the season! Don't even get me started, he isn't as abrupt with his lies, but boy oh boy does he lie. Every single one of the house guests lie, you have to be crazy to think they don't.

Guest jordansmom
Every single one of the house guests lie, you have to be crazy to think they don't

I agree with you.

Not only is it funny that ppl really believe that Dick has not lied but sad that this debate keeps comming up. This is BB THEY ALL LIE to some degree.

Archived