Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

when making dumb hoh noms bites you in the azz

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really thought this season would suck after the last two, and it does except for Evil Dick. He's in your face, full-on honest and says what everyone else is thinking. People who can't accept that better reevalute their lives & beliefs. Especially those bible-thumping hypocrites that think GOD has pre-determined this game. I don't know when GOD became a "gangsta" or when he suddenly decided that money and greed were good desires, but I do know that that version of the bible is self-serving.

As long as Dick makes it to sequester and Daniele stays in the house, I may keep watching. Although, I would really love to see Dick win POV this week and then HOH because those two little weasels E & D need to GO!!! Eric is a self-absorbed, arrogant little pr**k. He was chosen America's Player and he SUCKS at it BIG TIME. And Dustin has only come to show his true colours especially where his "friends" are concerned. I hope Amber tears him to shreds. (It seems that Joe was right about him.)

I'm still fully backing DICK. My father fought for me like that when I was growing up and until the day he died. So, with his compassion for & passion his family and his IN YOUR FACE truth-be-told attitude, Dick has my vote all the way!!!

No one else other than Dick has expressed themselves in a negative way because they, up until now, have not been passionate about what was going on in the game. As soon as they become emotionally involved (for whatever reason) they showed their true colors. I see a "Nerd Herd II" myself. People who sit back and judge the actions of others all while speaking and acting in the same fashion. Jameka who claims to be a christian, calls his mother and daughter a Bitc*, repeatedly by the way (and she knows his mother is an ordained Minister). Jameka matched Dick comment for comment and it came very easy for her too by the way. Amber who has also claimed to be so high and mighty jumped on the band wagon until while sitting there at the dining room table (you could actually see the change come over her by the look on her face) realized that she was on national tv/internet feeds with her daughter and God knows how many of thousands of people watching her acting and talking like a fool herself. I'm sorry "goodness and christianity" are not just for when it's convienient (sp?) . Last night at around 10:00 pm their time, Dick, Amber and Jameka had an argument with each of them behaving the same way that Dick did when he felt threatened. Dick told them they are hypocrits and they are because they jumped right in with the same lanquage and hurtful comments as they have been judging him for. I am not saying this behavior is exceptable however, how can you judge Dick and not the others for the same thing. Dick was just honest enough to speak what he was thinking to their faces and not behind their backs like the rest of them. I would rather be stabbed in the front than in the back. At least then I can defend myself. Jameka and Amber wanted to get Dick started thats why Jameka followed him from outside to the kitchen. I applaud Dick for outing them for not following through on what they had told HIIM they were going to do, but not how he handled it. Dicks message is lost in the delivery!

Dick needs to go!!! point blank....His tirades are annoying they were funnying in the begining but if he wants to call bs bs someone needs to call him on his bs.... I hope after the show I wont see him anymore....He is a hypocrite and a liar...and when you dont see things from his point of view he acts like a big spoil baby I blame his parents for that...they should have incourage more structureand deal with anger management in his life..... Always starts at home....People raise your kids to respect to others and he has been like this from Day one...

Dick didn't out anyone but himself. He is the horrible foul mouthed ass hole that we thought he was.

All of you who think that it will be so boring when Dick leaves this week couldn't be more wrong.

These people have been living in fear the entire time afraid to utter the wrong thing and have Dick all over them.

Once he's gone people will relax and be more outgoing and open. You will see.

It is Dick that keeps the religion aspect going not the others. He is obsessed with it. As he is obsessed with hating women.

See ya Dick.

I don't understand. Where is the "truth" in al lof the personal attacks? Sure he outed people in alliances, but he never admitted to his two timing? He talks craps about Zach and how worthless Kail was, but was quick to try to use them when he needed to. What truth is Dick spilling? he's a verbally abusive windbag who is just getting fired up so the others won't evict Danile.

Dick didn't out anyone but himself. He is the horrible foul mouthed ass hole that we thought he was.

All of you who think that it will be so boring when Dick leaves this week couldn't be more wrong.

These people have been living in fear the entire time afraid to utter the wrong thing and have Dick all over them.

Once he's gone people will relax and be more outgoing and open. You will see.

It is Dick that keeps the religion aspect going not the others. He is obsessed with it. As he is obsessed with hating women.

See ya Dick.

I agree...when Dick is gone and everyone is relax...then we will really see others showing their true colors to one another and it will be on

I know it's been said on here before, but I find it SO funny that no one dared speak up against Dick until last night. They all tiptoed around him and were too chicken to say anything to him, and now that they feel safe they are unleashing all their bullsh*t on him. That in itself is so hypocritical. It's total mob mentality. At least Dick isn't putting his tail between his legs and shutting up just because he doesn't have the "power" anymore. He's still being himself. And watching Dustin yell sh*t from the yard was hysterical. I mean, what a little loser. I also love how Amber is calling him a deadbeat dad, and Jameka told Dick that he gave up his kids to his mom...um, who is with Amber's daughter this summer? Amber left her daughter for an entire summer and that is supposed to be okay? Her daughter is allowed, at 8 years old, to watch the internet feeds and listen to the F word constantly, even from her own mother's mouth?? What kind of person exposes their 8 year old child to that stuff?

Yeah you are right. Up until now they have been afraid of Dick. Can't blame them he's horrible and his arguing style is juvenile. He just yells over you so you can't speak.

And don't kid yourself Dick is loving every minute of these spats. He lives for them and seems to seek them out.

He is always looking for a fight.

I know it's been said on here before, but I find it SO funny that no one dared speak up against Dick until last night. They all tiptoed around him and were too chicken to say anything to him, and now that they feel safe they are unleashing all their bullsh*t on him. That in itself is so hypocritical. It's total mob mentality. At least Dick isn't putting his tail between his legs and shutting up just because he doesn't have the "power" anymore. He's still being himself. And watching Dustin yell sh*t from the yard was hysterical. I mean, what a little loser. I also love how Amber is calling him a deadbeat dad, and Jameka told Dick that he gave up his kids to his mom...um, who is with Amber's daughter this summer? Amber left her daughter for an entire summer and that is supposed to be okay? Her daughter is allowed, at 8 years old, to watch the internet feeds and listen to the F word constantly, even from her own mother's mouth?? What kind of person exposes their 8 year old child to that stuff?

I have to disagree...The reason why they were tip toeing around Dick is because no one wants to go home....now it is sequester time....now they can let it out without the fear of going home....

Are these people so stupid to not remember that Dick and Daniele are on the jury?

you lose either way so keeping them does no good

Did you notice the lame 5 turning into Dick wannabees? Dick has used the expression "piece of shit" numerous times. Last night Eric, Amber, and Dustin all used that phrase.

What so now dick owns all the words in the dictionary now??? gimme a break :animated_scratchchin:

Profiles of the players left:

DICK: In your face, brutally honest yet cares passionately about his daughter (the reason he came into the game to begin with) :mad1::rockon:

Daniele: Spoiled brat looking for sympathy because daddy is so cruel, BUT she will use him to her advantage. Very aware that he is not a reflection of herself, which could be good or bad. :cartoon_tinkerbell:

Jen: Self-centered, egotistical biatch. She knows it and everyone else knows it and it doesn't bother her. KUDOS to her. :princess:

Zach: Quiet. Does anyone really know what to make of Zach. What did he do to make people dislike him OR are they just passing quick judgement? B)

Amber: Over-the-top Drama Queen. Is there anything she won't cry about? Can you say "Ivette"? :crybaby:

Jessica: Little blonde "pretending to be dumb", (or is she?), with the voice of a bad cartoon character. Lose her already. :confused:

Jameka: Schizoid bible-thumping hypocrite that believes GOD is a gangsta. Give us all a break! :sadangel::omg:

Dustin: Can anyone say Beau? This "queen" needs to get a grip and realize that he is not "all that" but simply a lying, backstabbing poor excuse for a friend. I don't blame Joe for causing him grief. :blow:

Eric: Self-centered, arrogant, egotistical jackass. He thinks he can play this game better then anyone before him. Look again loser! He can't even carry out America's Player requests properly. Thinks Nick had to go because there is only room for one Romeo. You ain't even close to ANY OF THAT!!!

Finally, to anyone who would make a promise to anyone, friend or acquaintance by swearing on a family members life, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR THINKING?!!!!!

Welcome, Yawnie!

I don't think that Daniele is the reason Dick came onto the show. He went to the audition and saw her there. It might be why he was picked to be on the show, or why she was picked to be on the show. But he went to the audition all on his own because he wanted to to be on the show.

just curious if anyone knows what type of church his mother is an ordained minister of.

She is Penecostal (sp)

:animated_shocking: Dick needs to go!! but to stick it to him Danielle needs to go first..

If both of the final 2 are hated!!! Dick and Danielle would have no choice but to pick one...regardless how they feel ...so I wouldnt worry about them being on the jury. Remember Yvette and Maggie..no one wanted to vote for them but the jury had no choice to choose..

Archived