Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I don't think it's funny that they would do that I think it would be funny if they guessed it right. Nice try.

I don't think that would be funny at all... I don't understand how you think a man sexually abusing his child could be funny at all... But that's just my opinion...

What I think is funny is that someone would think it's weird for a father and a daughter to eat dinner together. It struck me as weird that THEY think it's weird that a father would cook for his daughter and they would sit at the table and eat together :animated_shocking: .........I was thinking that they must not have father's if they think that's such a strange picture.

:eek:

It wouldn't be funny to me at all if they were correct.

It wasn't funny that they said it, either. Not in any way, shape, or form.

What I think is funny is that someone would think it's weird for a father and a daughter to eat dinner together. It struck me as weird that THEY think it's weird that a father would cook for his daughter and they would sit at the table and eat together

I KNOW! What the heck is so weird about it? What is weird if a father and daughter, no matter what their relationship was like before, would spend time together alone, talking.

Sickos.

It was a disgusting, vile thing for Eric to say. In my opinion, it's just as vile when Dick tells people to lick his privates, and stuff like that.

Exactly Cat!!! Thank you!!!

I didn't mean I thought what they said about incest was "funny" in a humorous way.

What I meant was that it was SO weird that they would conclude there's incest because a father cooked for his daughter and they were sitting and eating together........and, oh ya, he once said that he likes small blondes....

How sick can you be to go from there to............... oh, maybe it's incest!........ :disappointed:

I'm sorry if I didn't get my point accross but it's the people who think these things and voice them that have a major problem :animated_shocking:

I knew what you meant lvgal.

I thought the same thing.

Very weird that the hot tub group found it so disgusting that a father and daughter, no matter what they relationship, would do things like talk or eat dinner together.

I don't know, I think Eric's incest comments are worse than anything Dick has said. I kind of hope Dick finds out about them so as to go off on him about it all.

I'm not condoning Dick's comments, most I don't like, but its mainly incoherent rambling. Saying something about incest, thats way over the line...which shouldn't be surprising given its from Eric. I don't have a daughter, but I know if someone said that about a neice of mine and me, it'd be on like Donkey Kong. And if I did have a daughter and that was said, then Eric's dad the dentist would have alot of work to do, BB money be damned.

Archived