Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt, Dick doesn't rise to any occasion & has sealed his fate, but there's NO way I'm sticking around after they get rid of him this week. He's the only entertainment value & I have a ton of better things to do than watch the remaining whiners & liars limp to a miserable finish. IMO this has been the worst season I've watched & can't stand the bs much longer. Dick has pushed everyone's buttons & it's simply amazing how none of them can see their own true colors when they can't handle being pushed in a corner. At least Dick is honest & doesn't hide behind a mask, but all the rest of them have really showed what they're made of in the last few hrs! This group has just worn me out - totally! I'll happily cancel my feeds as soon as Dick walks out the door.

Susan.

I think you all are missing something, did you not see Jameka follow ED around trying to instigate with him. She first went outside and sat directly between him and Daniel, then they get up and eave almost immediately and she follows them into the kitchen.

Also, I don't believe 1. Dick ever mentioned anything about Jameka's family and 2. What 'supposed' holier than though christian ask like that.

Dick said it best a minute ago POSER CHRISTIAN LOL

i know it has to be hard living with a curmudgeon like dick, but they really have to control themselves (like jen) and not let what he says get to them.

just respond with "okay" "right, dick" "alright" and he'd eventually leave them alone.

dick wants someone to go back and forth with.

he also wants to believe he is intimidating people.

if they were just to smile and keep it moving, he'd know his "plan" isnt working

and hed calm down.

Yeah innocent Dick is the victim. He himself says he "terrorizes" people. He has verbally abused everyone in that house outside of Zach. He hasnt terrorized Dani in the house but Dani said he has outside the house since she was a kid.

Miss G I understand your point but people have done that for weeks though and he never stops. Its way over due for somebody to stand up to him and give him back some of what he throws at everyone else.

What happened to "turning the other cheek" miss goodie two shoes Jameka. She is just as bad as ED.

There is no reason for anybody never mind everybody in the house to let Dick bash them relentlessly. Why should Dick be above everyone and be able to get away with making nasty comments to everyone but they are not supposed to be allowed to respond back?

You live by the sword you die by the sword. Dick tried to be a dictator to the house. Well like many dictatorships sooner or later the people revolt.

What was Jamekas crime? She didnt vote the way Dick wanted? Too bad its her vote and she will vote the way she wants. Ditto Dustin, Amber and Jess. They are not Dicks slaves. They are playing the game for themselves not for Dick nor Dani. They know how to count and realize 5 against 4 is better than 4 against 5. Dick and Dani started a week long war against Eric and it didnt go their way. Cry me a river. IN BB you dont always get your way as HOH. If HOH always got their way Dick would have been gone weeks ago.

Well, the little group of 5 certainly show their true selves when they "got the numbers". Nobody would stand up to Dick when he was going at Jen or Kail before. Now, when they are sure they can vote him out, everyone is so brave. Total hypocrites. They wanted Dick out for weeks. Dick was loyal to them. If there are any backstabbers in this group, it is the Nerd Herd rejects.

Oh, and Jen won my total respect after the iced tea incident. She truly does not care what Dick says about her. If she did, she would have been all worked up. Where were these brave souls when the tea was dumped? Amber was right there. Hypocrites.

Jen is getting respect now?? Boy how these boards flip flop the same as the house does. A few weeks ago she was a egostistical self centered beotch. Now that she's on D/D side (for now) she's getting respect?!!! Flip Flop sale Isle 2!!!!

Let's not engage in revisionist history. That little group of 5 saved Dick the week his was on the block week 2. They listened and supported his choices when he was HoH week 3. Things began to unravel for them week 4 after the consensus of the group was to evict Nick, which Dick whole-heartedly supported and even encouraged. Everything was all good as long as the 5 did what Dick wanted to advance his game and do what was good for Dick and Daniele.

Dick didn't have the patience to execute a good game plan and only knows how to scorch and burn.

Let's not engage in revisionist history. That little group of 5 saved Dick the week his was on the block week 2. They listened and supported his choices when he was HoH week 3. Things began to unravel for them week 4 after the consensus of the group was to evict Nick, which Dick whole-heartedly supported and even encouraged. Everything was all good as long as the 5 did what Dick wanted to advance his game and do what was good for Dick and Daniele.

Dick didn't have the patience to execute a good game plan and only knows how to scorch and burn.

Well said and right on the money. I will be glad to see him gone.

me too! he's a horrible human being...and Kail said it best...that IS the REAL Dick...he isn't "playing the game"...bullshitake...he's been a loser all his life and he'll continue to be one...and can't stand it when people don't bow down to him...

CBS should kick him off anyway for his verbal threats...he's already pushed them to take the alcohol away...

and lordy let's hope Danielle stays away from him in the future too...Father of the Year my arse...

Archived