Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

Is Dick really taking Dustin's things? Or is it BB preparing for some sort of challenge? I know about the shirt on the roof, but I haven't seen or heard about Dick actually taking anything...

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering that too Francis. They blame Dick for everything in the house. I have not seen or heard of Dick taking Dustin's King robe (all though I would like to see it burned :animated_rotfl: ) but I could have missed it happening on the feeds as I don't watch every second.

Stealing things just seems like it would be a much better America's Task...maybe try to get someone else blamed.

She hasn't done squadush and yet people believe she is the best "gamer" out there. Unbelievable!!

what? shes won 2 POV's and an HOH! where have you been? (and its smart to get kail out, true it would of been better if eric left, but still good that kail did considering she was after dick, her closes allie)

ANYWAYS, as of now, is he saving daniele?

Good luck with HOH Daniele!

I didn't say the hoe-bag wasn't a great competitor, but she is a horrible gamer. By blaming eric for her evicting Nick, she destroyed her game and Dick's game...BAD GAMER!!!

considering they were basically already out of the group, they would of been the first ones out of the NLC anyways

(and if this is anything like last year, the 1st person sequester gets more money then runner up-so its good for dick)

He done us a favor. I was tired of looking at King Dustin in his robe.

Gah, is it just me or does Dustin wear clothes non-stop for weeks in a row without washing them? I'm suprised he hasn't been evicted because of the smell.

Atleast Dick took the robe and forced Dustin to stop wearing it for a few days. Maybe it got washed in the process.

I think ED is going to be in the final two. People seem to think that he will stay only to propel Dani in the game, so she can win. But aside from winning the things she has, she really hasn't played at the game. I think eventually, next two weeks maybe, he and Dani will make some kind of secret deal where she goes to sequester, he wins the money, and they share it.

If he really does care about her, and it gets rough again for her being there, I think he'll want to protect her from any more nasty 'get Dani' stuff in the house.

And I think ED really wants to win, especially against Eric, the proclaimed 'best BB player'. Even ED called him that today. In that enviroment, I think he'll want to test himself, and see how far he can go. If he can take Dani with him, all the better. But I think he wants to win, and I think Dani doesn't care about winning. ED has to keep convincing her on that. And she still resists.

I think ED is going to be in the final two. People seem to think that he will stay only to propel Dani in the game, so she can win. But aside from winning the things she has, she really hasn't played at the game. I think eventually, next two weeks maybe, he and Dani will make some kind of secret deal where she goes to sequester, he wins the money, and they share it.

If he really does care about her, and it gets rough again for her being there, I think he'll want to protect her from any more nasty 'get Dani' stuff in the house.

And I think ED really wants to win, especially against Eric, the proclaimed 'best BB player'. Even ED called him that today. In that environment, I think he'll want to test himself, and see how far he can go. If he can take Dani with him, all the better. But I think he wants to win, and I think Dani doesn't care about winning. ED has to keep convincing her on that. And she still resists.

Maybe, he might work that deal with her. However, they can't openly discuss sharing the money. Rule #1408. :)

I doubt he would sell her out for any kind of money. I know your not suggesting that. I do think he will take the fall rather sell her out. The way he is playing the game suggests to me he will to take all the heat for as long as possible even cost him the game. Now, he behavior could back fire. He is taking a risk with his game play, but at least his really make a game of this that is fun to watch.

stop paying for father of the year crap. i hate the i am paying for my daughter bs she was always about herself

Dick has been used by his ungrateful fake daughter and needs to go. he's a liar, a homophobe, racist, sexist, borderline pedophile and he needs to go!!!

who goes onto big brother to further someone else in the game???

Dick has been used by his ungrateful fake daughter and needs to go. he's a liar, a homophobe, racist, sexist, borderline pedophile and he needs to go!!!

who goes onto big brother to further someone else in the game???

i hate that bs

Archived