Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it was written on the piece of paper that he suposedly found: "God says, you're bi-polar. Get advice from Amber on which meds to take."

I'm hoping someone can help me. A few nights ago I was reading updates on another site and someone said Dick said he was bi-polar and wasn't taking medication for it. Can anyone confirm him saying that? Thanks!

I've said ti before and i'll say it again; the live feed updaters here at Morty's are the best around and if they didn't catch it, chances are it either didn't happen or happened during FoTH.

I have to admit as much as I don't care for Dick and all of his goobers he spits in the astroturf - He does add some comedy to the show. He says some horrible things but its strategy and everyone is taking him way too seriously. The HGs need to put on their coats of armour and keep Dick there for our sakes, for our entertainment. Get Dani out, she bores me...

Dick has to stay...he is the life of the show...and that is my honest opinion...what will happen if Dick leaves...absolutly nothing because there will be no one to get people's backs up...man if I knew Dick and I had kids I would leave them with him...I honestly think he is a different person out of the BB house..

I :heart: DICK!

At this point, I don't think that Dick needs to stay to make the show better. The Dick thing has passed and now he has even apologized to everyone making it even worse. The last week of live feeds were pretty much D&D sitting in the BY and the rest of the house in the HoH room. Dick has even started to hang out with the others and being nice and the rest of the house hasn't been afraid of him for a while.

I believe we'll have all the fireworks we need when Eric and Dustin start going after each other with crying Amber watching from the sidelines and Zach and Jen bouncing from side to side.

If Dick stays will he continue his tyrades or because his Princess is gone he will stop? It's no secret that I find his abusive style obnoxious and unnecessary, but really. If Eric and Jess align with D&D...who are already aligned with Jen and Zach...all that would be left would be Jam and Amber. Wow...another few weeks of big bad Dick picking on two women. Now that's pure entertainment. <_<

I believe we'll have all the fireworks we need when Eric and Dustin start going after each other with crying Amber watching from the sidelines and Zach and Jen bouncing from side to side.

Correction. Amber will be crying AND commenting on how much of a good person she is.

Ok when people say abuse they should specify what kind of abuse...verbal abuse yes he does...but everyone in the life verbally abuses people...if ithas helped him get futher in the game then so be it...it has worked for this long...and Dick is the people's favorite player in the game...or so the polls have said for as long as I can remember...Dick is awesome and needs to stay in the house for more then entertainment reasons.

In my opinions Dick's abusive behavior includes but is not limited to:

Angry profanity latent diatribe about another house guests sexuality, motherhood, religion personality, physical features and (God what did he not say about Jen)

Booby-trapping food

Stealing other HG's belongings

And to think, people are chomping at the bit to see what else he will do.

And to think, people are chomping at the bit to see what else he will do.
I certainly am, but I don't view his "victims" as innocent bystanders who are victims of circumstance.

its only stealing if you leave the house with it. sHa_biggrin5.gif

what kind of abuse is it called what people do here on the boards that we have to suffer looking at?

typist abuse?

forum abuse?

members only abuse?

mumble jumble abuse?

cockamamble abuse?

what is it? cause there sure is a lot of it.

I am with you Francis. Dick is so obnoxious. His friends siad he is just like this outside the house. How can anyone have a friend like him? They must be real winners like him. I don't find trying to belittle people entertaining. No wonder his daughter doesn't want to do anything with him.

I am with you Francis. Dick is so obnoxious. His friends siad he is just like this outside the house. How can anyone have a friend like him? They must be real winners like him. I don't find trying to belittle people entertaining. No wonder his daughter doesn't want to do anything with him.

The concept of being "friends" usually implies that the people in question have common interests, so perhaps Dick's circle of friends are similar to him...

it would be fun if dick leaves. because the girls would so pester dani i think she probaly go out the door

Archived