Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You did your part, Dumb. I'm afraid the time is coming when the mods yank this thread by its ear to the nearest washroom, clean it and scrub it, and send it back to the forum all cute and cuddly.

:food-smiley-005:

If that happened, there'd be a grand total of maybe 7 posts in this whole forum.

This is so true. Do you realize that this is the only thread (Dick Week 6) that has 30 pages of posts?

Look at Jameka's, Amber's and need I forget...Zach's. You don't need a calculator to figure out who is the highlight (good or bad) of this show. You know what they say "the squeeky wheel gets the oil". I'm afraid the only one close to being able to keep the ratings up is Dustin and his catfighting.

Dicks only downfall will be his spoiled little brat daughter who's obviously playing both sides of the field.

All of his rants were EXACTLY ON TARGET. Only he was nicer than I would have been. They'd all have broom handles sticking outta their butts. :giljotiini:

Dumblonde and Fizzle - Thanks for the kind words.

Which reminds me . . . sometime Thursday - I think -

my song about Amber and her abortions will be on YouTube. More later . . .

Like him or not, I have to say Dick is just steamrolling the house right now. The dude has flat out got game.

So many times now he's been dead in the water, and somehow he's managed to come out of it unscathed every time, which is what he's working towards right now.

I mean, the guy was buried alive this week. They were eulogizing him on SUNDAY. And now he's on the verge of forming a game-breaking alliance that will not only save him this week, it has a good chance of carrying him deep into the game if they stay true to one another (and, mind you, that's still a big IF).

A week ago he verbally blasted Eric for days on end and tried to orchestrate his eviction. Now he's about to agree to go to the final four with him.

As nasty as his tirades earlier this week were, they did exactly what he intended them to do: they ensured that if it was going to be a Dick vs. Daniele situation, the other HGs would have no choice but to get rid of him or suffer through the same thing for another week.

You might not like his tactics, but give the dude some credit. He's played the best game of anyone so far, if you ask me, and that'll only be more evident to me if he stays this week.

yep and Dani, is sealin the deal as I type,lol

See I am unsure about what will happen. At the beginning of today I thought Dustin was out. Now that the night has progressed, I don't know. Jess seems like shes wants Dick out and if she is the tie vote, he'll be gone. Also, I don't think Jen wants to vote for him to stay. We'll see I guess.

This show will suck w/out Dick. The Nerd Herd is going to kill it with their love fests.

Archived