Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

ED used the 'sorry' word once yesterday, when he went outside to talk to Dustin. And then he threw out the 'but.....' word. And then proceeded to go off on him even more. AND, said he wasn't looking for forgiveness. He then repeated the same story for Eric, and Jess, and never once said he was sorry, just 'it is what it is'.

ED isn't a hypocrite. He's a schemer, a liar, a bombastic over the top screamer, but he's not a hypocrite.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad Dick doesn't know Amber thinks she's going to be on America's Next Top Model. I would love to hear him tell her the truth about that.

This is the link to the full fight, it was hilarious. There's 5 parts, i posted the 1st link and just follow the rest on the sidebar to see them all....

It just wasn't the same without the music playing.

"Dick, don't worry about anything. The other HGs are dumber than you....and America hates the gays."

smh

The note said...

"Dick, don't worry about anything. The other HGs are dumber than you....and America hates the gays."

Now someone is going to post that on the CBS boards and people will believe it.

Do you really believe that Duck gave some emotionally charged speech?? And CBS didn't milk the sh*t out of it? Please, CBS will show every "great dad" moment for this man. He's a sociopath. He's delusional. Sure he makes for great TV, but seriously, people believe his garbage??

Most of DICK'S FOLLOWERS ARE AS BAD AS THE NERD HERD FOLLOWERS. They can say all they want about others. Embellish every story they want, but someone dare says something bad about Holiness Dick and BAM the flames come out.

And before you post it...no...not ALL dick fans are as bad as the nerd herd fans...but those that are know who you are...

Most of DICK'S FOLLOWERS ARE AS BAD AS THE NERD HERD FOLLOWERS. They can say all they want about others. Embellish every story they want, but someone dare says something bad about Holiness Dick and BAM the flames come out.

And before you post it...no...not ALL dick fans are as bad as the nerd herd fans...but those that are know who you are...

yep most of those folks are on my ignore list and i am on theres :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Most of DICK'S FOLLOWERS ARE AS BAD AS THE NERD HERD FOLLOWERS. They can say all they want about others. Embellish every story they want, but someone dare says something bad about Holiness Dick and BAM the flames come out

The nerd herd had followers???

The Dick followers are Janelle's crew...

I am not gonna respond to the direct attack made on Dick fans. I will just chose to ignore it because it is getting so tired.

Has anyone noticed that Eric is up in the HoH campaigning hard for Dick to go & going over scenarios for his L&C alliance. What's he gonna do if he gets the AP vote & it says to evict Dustin. He knows it's gonna happen but he still backs himself into a corner.

Archived