Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't expect they would figure out the AP thing, I wish they were that brilliant, I would love to see it.

Ok, so I finally checked the updates and feeds today and now they're voting Eric out? WTF, Dustin. I am no Dick fan here, but I hope to Jameka's Jesus that Dick wins HoH and puts up Amber and Dustin. I just cannot believe that Dustin would let Amber sway him. I've said it once and I'll say it again, keeping Eric around will make things interesting with phantom votes and odd nominations. I think when Eric leaves everyone here should prepare themselves for a season that just goes downhill.

Nope, Eric is swine and needs to go, it is not about just numbers, Kail cannot nominate anyone but she can vote, so why would you keep someone who you know beyond a shadow of a doubt will put your happy ass up when Kail cannot, but can vote to keep your happy ass there, it's a no brainer to me, Eric turned scum when he threatend to blackmail another, even tho we do not like her, she does not deserve that.

OMG --JeepGirl--I would love it if Dustin flipped again, told no one, voted Kail out, and ERIC stayed and Dustin denies voting for Kail, is sooo convincing and then makes everyone wonder about the phantom vote again!!! The paranoia would be all over the place!! :party_smilie:

it wouldnt work, everybody would know it was him, cause they know 100% that dick, zach, and jenn will vote for eric.

so if it end up being that kail goes home everybnody would 100% know its dustin, and he would be gone within the next 2 weeks no doubt.

I think Dustin is smart for one reason that he doesnt even realize

Eric will not try for HOH Why you ask

Because America will tell him who to put up

He blows Hoh every week on purpose

I just feel that with Dbl D's flipping them that I am going to be left watching the equivalent of sheep being herded to the slaughter house for the next 5 weeks...

sAni_sheep.gifsAni_sheep.gifsAni_sheep.gifsAni_sheep.gifsAni_sheep.gifsAni_sheep.gifsAni_sheep.gif

Jen Dustin Amber Zach Jen Jameka Kail

:giljotiini: Wonder what the market price for wool is??

D/D are the biggest liars in the house. They talk in the Hoh room about Eric "saying this or that" and then talk to Jen in the HOH room and tell her Eric TOLD them this or that. LIARS !! They turn other peoples "private talks" into "public" humiliations. They lie, they lie, they lie. It sickens me that people actually like D/D, when both are scumbags.

Quote from live feed updates:

The girls were all upstairs taking a picture on the couch next to HOH and Danielle pointed down and laughed. Amber points the camera down and says something like she is going to take a picutre of him so he can see how f'ed (she used the real word though) up he is.

This occured after psycho Amber went off on Eric and Eric was sitting alone in the LR below them.

Sheep to the slaughter? Yeah, if they dont literally cannabolized each other first! Seriously, the first image that went through my mind after reading this was that Buffy episode where a bunch of kids were possessed by hyenas and ran around in a pack killing other students.

I'm sick to my stomach with these people.

Selfish Princess Dani won't even let Amber try on Prince Nick's shirt. WHAT, is Dani afraid someone might think that Nick doesn't belong to only her...give me a break!! Now Dick puts Eric's suitcase on Eric's bed...Evil is such a MAN!!! King Dick sure knows how to rule his Castle!!!

Even more painful is watching Eric talking to Daniele, pleading a case for them to not tear him down once he's gone.

I have to give kudos to Daniele for the way she is handling the situation. She is not gloating and trying to let him down easy. Telling him she likes him as a person and the reason they went after him was strategic, not personal. I don't think its 100% true but she is handling this with grace.

Eric is up in the HOH lying his azz off to Dani. Saying he did have something personal on Amber but he would have never told a sole. :animated_wave: Hello, Eric sat in the Exercise room & told Jess the whole entire secret & he did it during the SHO feeds so all of America could hear Amber's personal info. Eric is lying til the bitter end.

I would soo love for Dan to come downstairs to kitchen with others there and say Eric tried to tell her in HOH he never told a sole that he knew something personal about Amber and would never revil it. Then his goose be compleatly cooked if Jess finally spoke up and said not only did he say he had a secret on her he told me what it was..................Hell then u see fireworks. :animated_shocking:

Archived