Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

And who the hell starts blabbing a horrific secret someone told you to freaking Jessica & Dick? Let alone further blabbing that you plan to use it against them.

The thing is Eric never told that to either Daniele or Dick. They lied about that to rattle Amber. Eric should never have opened his mouth, but the person he told first was Jen. What he told her was that he had "something" on Amber that would make everyone see her for the person she really is and he was saving it as leverage for later in the game. Jen told Dani as they bonded this week. Dani then used that info blabbed to Jessica and Dick.

Eric further compounded his mistake by telling Jessica the entire (embellished?) horrible secret.

Wheww!

For me the bottom line is: Dick can be caught in a lie.

So much for I never lie. I don't think you can play this game without lying and backstabbing.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not believe that Eric maybe going home. This really stinks for him. He did not get to play the game that he wanted to play because of the America's Player idea.

I think if I have to hear Dick and Amber say that they haven't lied to anyone one more time I will scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lie to everyone.

Oh well!! I had to vent a little. Just finished catching up on the happenings in the house since last night. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT DICK AND DANI ARE PLAYING EVERYONE OF THEM. :huh2:

This is what was discussed early this morning.

Dick, Jen, Zach and Dustin should be voting Eric out.

Jameka and Amber are voting Kail out. Both girls want Eric out and want to vote him out, but due to promises they made to Eric, they don't want to go back on their word.

Jessica didn't state who she's going to vote for. In the past few days, she said she'd never vote Eric out. This might have changed since she's been filled in on this morning's activites. She does seem kind of disgusted by Eric, both by how he's acting with her and by what other people are telling her about him. Jessica also stated that she never gave Eric her word to vote to keep him. I think she may just vote to evict Eric because that's what everyone else wants, and she's most likely not going to go against the group.

The thing is Eric never told that to either Daniele or Dick. They lied about that to rattle Amber.

They did not... I watched it happen... Eric didn't say what the secret was, but did say he had something so bad on Amber that it would change the way the whole house thought about her...

i don't understand how it would be stupid to evict Eric on anyone's part. He has PROVEN to each one of them that he can't be trusted. The choice is between someone who cannot get HOH for five weeks, or someone who is KNOWN to have lied to each and every HG. It would be stupid to leave someone in the house they can't trust. Why would any one of them assume they are the ONE person Eric is telling the truth to?

edited to add: They have no information whatsoever that says that D/D have lied about anything they've told them. It seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Amber tried selling Dustin on the fact that she thinks that if Eric stayed and got HOH, he'd either put up Dick and Daniele, or put up Amber and Dustin.

Dustin didn't really believe that, but Amber had a strong feeling about it. Dustin may want Eric out because he is a threat to him later in the game, and now may be the only time to get him out easily.

Just like Eric wanted Nick out because Nick was good with the girls and the guys, Dustin may want Eric out because he has been so good with everyone, and this way, Dustin can become the new Eric, per say.

Well everyone does lie and decieve but to different extents.

I think the people that have lied the least are.

Dick

Jen

Daniele

But I am sure the Dick haters will focus on any little lie that they think Dick has done.

You can look at Eric in two ways.

1.) He HAS lied because he's had to to protect himself as America's Player.

2.) Besides lying in example #1, he's lied many times to almost everyone about almost everything. I do think it's true like D/D said that Eric has successfully pitted people together, to cause drama, and he's in the background, safe.

This whole time he's been nominated, he's done nothing but reflect bad light about D/D to his crew to have them forget about getting Eric out, not believe D/D, and save Eric and go after D/D next week. Yes, he's trying to save himself, but at the same time, that's what he's doing.

Whether Eric goes or not, I can't wait for the two geniuses Dick & Danielle, who think they know all about why Eric cast the phantom votes, find out that there was nothing sinister at all. . . he was doing what America asked him to do. How are they gonna defend themselves against all the propaganda they've spewed this week?

I think they all lie to some extent, too. But I didn't think everyone had admitted that the "have never lied" like Dick and Amber have, except now some of the posts say that Eric has claimed that he has never lied. There is a difference in actually lying as they all do that, and declaring that "I never lie" or "I have never lied to you" or "i have never told a lie in this house" or even "I don't have it in me to lie"

Archived