Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with sending anyone back into the house is that they would've had to be in sequester this whole time just in case AP got voted out. I don't think they could send in one of the evicted houseguests, like Nick, because they've been out and have been exposed to what's on the internet and such.

I think they are all being stupid. They seem to quickly forget that Dick is Public Enemy #1. His constant verbal abuse & getting up in people's faces, has become boring and i can see why he is

called Evil Dick. Also too, he's so frigging protective of Dani it is sickening. I mean really this week, was his hoh not Daniele's. He called all of the shots & daniele just let him. I also really dont believe that they havent talked in 5 yrs. As far as Amber goes, she's just totally out there. And lets face it,

Eric is really the only one who stood up to Dick & yell right back at him.

Also, I am really mad for two reasons, 1. I like eric as Americas Player & 2. that banner thing was

ridiculous. Granted there are some things that are questionable that Eric has done, yet everyone

is selling him short even Jess!!!!

I just dont get it!!!! What happened to getting the D&D combo out? Just like with Kail.. she's still

around.

Isnt there something BB can do to save America's player?

And as far as America liking the Dick & Danielle show, shame on you. I like confrontation, but dick

crosses the line with the language etc. All the things he has said to Kail & Jen. And then they both turn around and are on his side.

Hmmm perhaps another banner? stating Dick & daniele are playing you all? :sherlockani::animated_scratchchin::bangin:

winter is disagree with you 100%

Also D&D are still the #1 target for most everyone in the house. Danielle called the shots of her HOH. Dick might have more of mouth but hey don't they all.

adios Eric ~ won't miss ya!

The stupid thing D&D did was make a deal with Dustin and Amber. That sucks.

Dick did not call the shots for Daniele's HOH. Once she figured out what Eric had done, she told Dick and that's when he started freaking out on Eric and Dustin. It's because of Daniele's revelations that Dick was telling everybody everything in his anger at the news.

Since he was the one that was yelling and screaming and the one that let Eric know he was going up they assumed he was the mastermind behind the HOH.

Actually, the truth be told, Daniele was using Dick! She had to know that he would perform exactly the way he did. Daniele is the manipulator.

i cant see dick honoring any deals with dustin.. he knows dustin is shady.... heck, even amber knows dustin is shady and amber is the dumbest one in the house.

i think dick is going to now have to start playing down AND dirty.

I thought Eric has to decide if he wants to complete the task or not..

I don't get why people don't understand that Eric has never had a choice if he wanted to complete task's or not... He has to try... Alison said so in an interview... NO CHOICE... :)

Looks like the LNC are taken out America's Player on Thursday. GEEZ how predictable. I think they all suck.

and they are all certainly influenced. The only one I like is Jam she is the only Real Person in the entire group.

Too bad the Donato's plan is going to work. Eric has been throw under the bus and about to be crushed.

That's just such :sadangel: crying shame.

the thing with amber that got me puzzle is she swore on her daughter life before and broke it but why not this time. she swore on her daughter life the convo she had with daniele in hoh room she wouldnt tell the rest but minutes later she was telling the rest the details . i dont get it scratches my head

That was before America called her a liar! Now she knows she has to prove she's not a liar.

I don't see D/D going back on their word to Kail/Jen and especially Zach. Dick and Danielle both know how shady and slimy Dustin is.

I can see Dustin not voting Eric out because he's arrogant enough to believe he can manipulate Amber into forgiving him. Totally. I hope she sees that and doesn't trust his one vote. However, last night Jessica told Jameka she never promised Eric she would vote for him, she just told him "he has nothing to worry about". :animated_scratchchin: If they keep on Jessica, I can see her turning on Eric, especially if she knows they're relying on ONE vote from Dustin.

Has anyone seen Dustin promise to vote Eric out to anyone else but Amber?

If Dustin doesn't keep his word to Whamber & votes to keep Eric, and doesn't tell her about it before it happens, he's toast. It will be:

Dick

Dani

Jen

Kail

Whamber

against

Dustin

Jameeeeeka

Jess

Eric

If he's truly all about numbers, he'll see that & keep his word.

Dustin was so set on keeping Eric and now he flips on a dime. I don't buy it for a second. Dustin is still going to vote out Kail. Don't you find it suspicious that Dustin flipped his vote as soon as Amber told him that she would vote out Eric if he didn't. He knows Amber and Jameka won't go back on their word, so all he has to do is tell Jess about his plan, and he keeps Eric. Jess doesn't want to vote out Eric.

Dustin was so set on keeping Eric and now he flips on a dime. I don't buy it for a second. Dustin is still going to vote out Kail. Don't you find it suspicious that Dustin flipped his vote as soon as Amber told him that she would vote out Eric if he didn't. He knows Amber and Jameka won't go back on their word, so all he has to do is tell Jess about his plan, and he keeps Eric. Jess doesn't want to vote out Eric.

Agreed. I find it hard to believe that Dustin would be so willing to bury the hatchet with Dick just like that and then suddenly go back on a weeks worth of saying D/D need to leave next week, Eric gives them numbers, they ened to keep Eric, the 5 need to stick together and so forth.

This is truly the dumbest cast ever on BB.. This even rivals Survivor for the worst cast ever..

Amber is a drug addicted moron.

Dustin is being incredibly stupid thinking that he can trust Amber..

Eric was killed by AP and his big mouth week 1 & 2

Jameka is the ultimate floater along with Jess.. Both will be eliminated by D &D

Kail is worthless with no shot at HOH..

Jen.. while fun to watch is well finished because both sides will consider her an easy vote out

Dick and Danielle might have used the absolute stupidity of the house to reach the final two with Danielle winning.

:giljotiini:

The last I read they were all voting to evict Eric except Jess as a sympathy vote...did I read wrong???

The way I understood it, they're all now keen on getting Eric out, but only Dustin is going to vote for Eric because Jameka and Amber gave Eric their word and won't go back on it.

Archived