Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

Eric has his back against the corner and he will be forced to join Dustin and his crew. I still don't think thats a good enough reason to vote him out when together you're working towards the same goal. Dustin knows Eric is going after Dick and Danielle, so even if Eric lied doesn't the fact that you have a larger number work to your benefit?

Also, does Dustin know about the D&D, Jen and Kail alliance with Zach as the tag-along?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin went and told Kail that his vote is going to save her. He thinks if goes to the end then he will have Kail's vote from the Jury. Dustin has always been delousional

From my understanding, it's Dick-Daniele-Zach with Jen and Kail working with them toward a mutual goal this week but starting next week, all bets are off. I ehard that the agreement was to be civil to eachother, but I don't think there was ever any mention of a deal going beyond this week. I'd fully expect Jen or Dick to put the other up if either got HOH.

depends on how you define lying. I think Dick has lied. I still find him entertaining and don't want him evicted just yet. Dicks *thinks* he has things figured and then goes to other HGs and pound into their heads that his *theories* are true. To me, that is deceit. Deceit is lying as far as I am concerned. And when it comes to things Dani has told him, he will lie and say she didn't. BUT, this is BB and it's set up to be a lying, cheating, backstabbing game.

The agreement with Dustin and Amber and Dick and Dani is they would put up Jen and Kail. I would not put it past Dustin to go back on his word and put up Dick and Daniele. In fact I would expect it. That is why Zach HAS to get HOH.

Here's a lie.... Dick asked Dustin 2 nights ago if he could still trust him. Dustin asked if he asked the question because Dustin told Dani to put her father on the block. Dick told him that Dani never told him that, and that he wasn't even talking game with Dani. Where in fact Dani did tell Dick that Dustin tried to get her to put him up....There's your lie!

not usure about that, I remember Dani telling Dick AFTER Dick's discussion with the meanqueen.

lol your funny...but please tell me your not reading all the live feed updates searching for a dick lie? i might have to laugh down while i laugh

:lol:

Well laugh down Fizz because I looked high and low and haven't found any glaring whoppers. It was fun looking though. Mortys and YouTube has the best live feed updates and video archives anywhere.

Dick seems to intuit things and says them as though they are fact (ie Eric is with Kail) when we know it's not true. Not technically a lie.

Dustin knows Eric is going after Dick and Danielle

I've said this so many times now, but Dustin doesn't know anything about what Eric will do. Dustin, as well as every single HG KNOWS for a fact that Eric has lied. Eric has lied to each and every one of them at one point or another. I think the stuipidity would be to assume that you (meaning the HG) would be the only one he is telling the truth.

This is the HG bottom line this week. Do they vote out someone who CANNOT put them up for at least five weeks, or someone that they KNOW has been dishonest with every single HG. To me, it's a no-brainer. The numbers game doesn't matter, since none of them can be sure he won't betray them. But, they do KNOW that Kail cannot put them on the block.

If Dustin votes Eric, I really hope he leaves the week after. I mean honestly, him and Eric have the same goal so why the hell do you vote to evict him. I don't get it.

I have a theory that Dustin is telling everyone he is voting Eric out and is actually going to vote for Eric to stay.

That way, if Eric stays, Dustin can brag about being the one to foil D&Ds plan, since he likes to talk about being one of the few willing to make "bold moves" (does he have a side deal with Ford?).

OR (if Eric leaves) he is trying to cast a third phantom vote! Not sure who he'll blame for it. I initially thought Amber, but she already has permission to vote for Eric to stay, since she swore on her daughters life and all. Depends on how many votes there are for Eric. But it will cause the Donatos to (once again) question whether they did the right thing.

Yeah, more paranoia!!!!!

I don't know... Amber and Jameka are so hung up on their "word" and the strength of other people's "words" that Dustin must realize that if he promises to vote Eric out to them and goes back on that promise, they'll never trust him again.

i might have to laugh down while i laugh

yes, i am quoting myself.. cause i must have been laughing too much when i typed that and i meant to say "i might have to LAY down while i laugh" hahahaha

but you are correct Mendes... Dick says a lot of things.. and a lot of things are not true, but that does not mean that he is lieing about them. he is trying to come up with reasons why Eric is playing all sides and they come up with these conspiracy theories.... and he tells people. he is not lieing.. he just doesnt know the real truth behind eric's dishonest gameplay.

I just hope Dustin reconsiders his vote.

Has Eric spoken with Jess today yet? I can't access live feed at work and I show there hasn't been an update since 10:50 bbt. Is something wrong or is it just me?

Looks to me like Jess is trying her hardest to avoid Eric.

Dustin at this point cannot go back on his vote for Eric to leave because he said in front of the whole group he would do it so Amber will not break her precious word, so if he does different he will look really bad, worse than he does already. I f he gets HOH D&D will go on the block, all bets will be off, but God has ordained that Dick or Zach will win.lol

I would not put it past Dustin to go back on his word and put up Dick and Daniele. In fact I would expect it. That is why Zach HAS to get HOH.

Zach HAS to get HOH...

Jameka HAS to become an atheist...

Amber HAS to stop crying about everything...

Dick HAS to stop smoking...

Jen HAS to stop looking in the mirror...

Danielle HAS to go back to being a brunette...

Kail HAS to stop being a pawn...or rook....or whatever she is...

Dustin HAS to have sex with a girl...

Eric HAS to stop repeating things to other people...

Pigs HAVE to fly...

No I know they have turned on him but what did Eric do to his own alliance that was so bad? I have read alot of the last few days and can't see where he's said what they said. I remember they all wanted Nick out including Dick it wasn't just Eric. I think this is D&D lying to everyone else.

Archived