Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

Nobody ever said they haven't lied... Eric is lying about stuff that he shouldn't though... It in no way protected him in the game... In fact it made it worse for him...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did the best they could with the information they had. And I think they did a damn good job based on what they had. There really wasn't a chance they were going to excuse his actions because they would figure out he was America's Player, especially since America's Player has never existed before. :rolleyes:

Let's get the facts straight here, if Eric leaves tomorrow, there's only 1 reason for it. THE BANNER PLANE. No one even suspected him of lying before this. There's no way Dani would have thought of putting Eric on the block with out seeing the plane. Up to the point of the banner plane, Eric kept his lies pretty tight, and was great at blaming other people for his actions.

I was surprised when Amber said even though she wanted to, she still wasn't going to vote out Eric because she swore on her daughter's life. Hasn't she said that before about something and she ended up lying about it?

Amber even talked about voting Eric out and going against her word. And she would, too, she said, if it wasn't for the fact she doesn't want Eric to say in interviews that Amber lied.

At first I thought I read that Dani figured it out first and then the banner confirmed it. I was wrong. However, she did say that Nick had eluded to some things before. I think without the banner, Dani was going to figure it out. She was pretty determined. It would have taken just one thing and all those other things would have fell into place, just like they did.

I think Dick and Dani were suspicious of Eric before the planes. They were discussing his DR sessions and how it seemed like Eric knew things. I think it was Dick who speculated that BB was feeding Eric information in the DR. Eric caused that speculation by talking too much about his DR sessions. The banner confirmed that Eric was shady, but Dick and Dani were already adding things up about him and knew something was off.

It would have taken time, but I think they would have figured it out eventually. Eric made a huge mistake by gunning for Nick before receiving America's instructions, and the other HGs found it strange that he was suddenlybacktracking and throwing out scenarios for getting rid of Kail. Even without the plane, it only would have taken a few extra days to do the math and see that Eric's story wasn't adding up.

The banner definitely helped convince other people. If Dani was to figure this all out without the banner, the LNC group would have been even more turned off by this. They would have been like, why is she picking on Eric of all people. At least with the banner, her ideas had some proof behind it.

ive been thinking.... had BB not put eric in the house as AP.. and they just threw him in as one of the others.... i bet my last dollar he would still be playing the same game he is now. granted.. he would not have voted for kail to be evicted the last 2 weeks...

but he would be playing all sides.. talking trash about people behind their backs... he would be a sly, weasel of a player.. and yes.. probably a big liar to boot.

sooooo... i dont feel bad for him. he is what he is with or without being AP.

To be honest, I haven't heard much mention of the banner, since the first set of conversations D/D had with the HG. I think they ended up having enough info on Eric without it. They haven't used it much as ammo since the first day or two.

I don't understand why BB would be feeding him information. Like this whole thing with Dick and Jen and the BB6 reference in the DR and then Eric comes out of the DR saying the same thing? AP or not, I don't see why BB would tell Eric things about the other HGs. As AP, he's supposed to get clues and tasks from the viewers. It shouldn't allow him to have extra information about the other HGs from BB. Even if he's told something in the DR to provoke him to say something for footage for the show, it should be info he already knows about, not stuff that he wouldn't know.

I don't understand wht BB would be feeding him information. Like this whole thing with Dick and Jen and the BB6 reference in the DR and then Eric comes out of the DR saying the same thing? AP or not, I don't see why BB would tell Eric things about the other HGs. As AP, he's supposed to get clues and tasks from the viewers. It shouldn't allow him to have extra information about the other HGs from BB. Even if he's told something in the DR to provoke him to say something for footage for the show, it should be info he already knows about, not stuff that he wouldn't know.

I'd guess they're trying to keep their twist intact. I bet when they came up with this idea they thought that he'd be a lock for the final four with America's help. Instead, it's made his game that much harder, and I doubt BB producers want to see their brilliant (heh) twist go down the drain as the 5th of 14 to be evicted.

About the people saying they never lie.

If you were in the BB house, would you tell people that you lied? In a game where lying is a big part, I would act like Mother Theresa to their faces, because the smallest lie would get the house against you if you get caught.

Also Eric screwed up telling people he had something on Amber that enabled it to snowball.

Exactly. This is 100% Amber's driving force in getting Eric out of the house. She personally has no other reason. And if Amber hadn't gotten so pushy with them, he would be staying.

That's why I don't feel the banner is the reason Eric is gone. Eric is going because of Eric. Period.

but he would be playing all sides.. talking trash about people behind their backs... he would be a sly, weasel of a player.. and yes.. probably a big liar to boot.

Many people compared Eric to James in BB6 before the show even started, based on his looks. Seems like there's more truth behind it than their appearences.

Everyone has lied..

Yes even Dick and Danielle.... << GASP >>

I know I look for lies that Dick has told just because he states he never lies, loudly and often. I'm also looking for Jen lies since everyone now believes she is the holy grail of truth.

As I stated before, I don't think you can play this game without lying. No I am not a fan of Dick for many reasons, but I don't hate anyone in the house. Its not like whoever wins is going to affect my life for better or worse.

Ahhh, its soooooo frustrating.

I am really surprised how fast Danielle and Dick, with the help of Jen, were able to turn Jessica, Jameka and Amber against Eric. Especially when Jessica was sooooo close to him. I thought about it and realized that Eric did always step in the middle of things but I don't recall an incident where he attempted to tear the LNC apart. Did I miss something? WOW, that was quick. Jameka is jumping up and down with joy to get Eric out. I didn't know she even had an opinion on him.....Also, do we really thing Dustin will keep his word to Amber about voting out Eric? I don't trust him.

Did I miss something?

Did you miss the fact that he has told people he has something on Amber that will turn the whole house against her?

Dustin has to vote Eric out otherwise Amber the rest of the LNC would never trust him again and to be honest after Dustin found out about Eric using Amber's secert against her he knew he had to go.

How about D&D this week? They go from being the villians with the LNC thinking they turned on them to realizing they are helping the group. They said all they needed was to plant the seed and let them think about it for a few days and they would see what they saw and low and behold they were right. Got to love it.

Archived