Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think the votes will switch and it is going to be hilarious to hear Amber's speech kicking her favorite Jew out the door :animated_rotfl: Amber what a piece of work ! A meth adict in recovery that drinks wine ! She better have a body guard if she ever visits NY :animated_rotfl:

I do remember Eric telling Dick outside during the Dick at nite show about Amber having a secert that as he puts it would turn her bible buddies and the house against her. I remember thinking "Wow I wonder what it was." Now I do and I can't believe he would use that against her. What a scum bag.

That is why I say it is Erics turn to go. I was sittin here with the after dark on the other nite, and I all of a sudden heard Eric start tellin her the gory details of Ambers business, it was a knee Jerk reaction for me, because I would NEVER have repeated that info, and I do not appericate Jessica not recognizing that Eric is a scum bag for even suggesting that he would use the info when he needed to.

I'm still looking for an obvious lie from Dick..... oohhh he's good.

Here's a lie.... Dick asked Dustin 2 nights ago if he could still trust him. Dustin asked if he asked the question because Dustin told Dani to put her father on the block. Dick told him that Dani never told him that, and that he wasn't even talking game with Dani. Where in fact Dani did tell Dick that Dustin tried to get her to put him up....There's your lie!

Well Dick would be pretty stupid if he had spilled the beans the other way, the way it happened, he was protecting his daughter cause she did not want him to say anything. it is BB, gotta lie sometimes. I really consider that just a way of protecting Dani

The thing I find hardto believe is that all of the houseguests are being played by D&D, and they dont even see it. If they do vote Eric out this week, they are going to be picked off one by one.

Isnt' the first rule of BB play to get out the strong teams (ala Chill town)? Why these players don't realize that either Dani or Ed have to go is in the best interest of ALL OF THEM! They should get out Kail this week....cling to the numbers and work to evict D & D. If they don't do it soon, they'll lose their chance and lose any chance of winning...Why don't they see it?

I'm still looking for an obvious lie from Dick..... oohhh he's good.
<--- mendes

lol your funny...but please tell me your not reading all the live feed updates searching for a dick lie? i might have to laugh down while i laugh.... jk sHa_wiggle.gif

JEN ALL THE WAY SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DESERVES TO WIN..KEEP KALI.SEND ERICTHEN CRYBABYDUSTINDANIDEVIL..ETC.JEN SHOULD TAKE THIS ALL THE WAY SO WHAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE PICTURE OF HER AND HER MOM IN HER ROOM, BIG DEALGET RID OF DANI AND DICKOH AND DICK LIES ALL THE TIME

Here's a lie.... Dick asked Dustin 2 nights ago if he could still trust him. Dustin asked if he asked the question because Dustin told Dani to put her father on the block. Dick told him that Dani never told him that, and that he wasn't even talking game with Dani. Where in fact Dani did tell Dick that Dustin tried to get her to put him up....There's your lie!

yeah.. i think he will go to hell for that one.. horrible.. just horrible. lol

sHa_wiggle.gif still waiting for a biggie... come on guys.. i know ya can do it!

(i know a biggie...)

Why are you yelling at us txangel?

If Dustin votes Eric, I really hope he leaves the week after. I mean honestly, him and Eric have the same goal so why the hell do you vote to evict him. I don't get it.

Archived