Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to be pissed it they turn on Zack. I didn't read the feeds yet but someone said Dick made a deal with Dustin. I find that hard to believe.

off to read the feed logs.

I can't believe that they would hook up with LNC again and turn on Jen, Kail and Zack.

I don't believe that Dick and Dani are not the target of everyone.

If it's true, if D/D meant what they said, it will go down as one of the worst BB moves ever. Why?

Imagine if Jen or Zach gets HoH next week. You KNOW damn well that the LNC will tell them that D/D were going to backstab them so they'll go up and you know some members of LNC will want D/D up. All they're doing by saying those things is backstabbing their new allies while their old allies still aren't 100% onboard. It's almost as if D/D are only happy if everyone in the house hates them and wants them gone.

Morons.

There are some DUMB people in this house this season. Everyone is collapsing under dick's tirades. When will they wake up and see D/D are out for themselves. I guess i'm the only one in america who likes Eric, likes having an America's Player in the house. I love that he started stuff that flips Dick out (esp since dick seems to think he's the only one entitled to do that.) Dick had a role in getting Nick evicted and why everyone is forgetting that i have no idea. I assume that they are afraid of Dick and now won't go against him??? (stupid people) If they vote to evict Eric out, they just voted to get themselves picked off. I wish someone would THINK in that house!! Evil must be gone, so must be his whiny daughter!!!!

NJ, you are not alone. I, too, like Eric and the spin he has put on the house. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Dustin renigs on his "promise" to Amber. Dustin cannot be that dumb to think that D&D will not get him out next week. Hell, that's all they have been saying for the past 24 hours.

Why doesn't Dustin go directly to Jen and repeat the D&D "deal" that either she or Zach is going home next week. Why doesn't he say anything to Zach. D&D are making all kinds of promises and I just hope, really hope that some wises up before Thursday and calls them on it. Haven't Jen and Eric been somewhat close? Why isn't he talking to her.

All he has to say is that D&D only want Kail and Jameka because they can't play for HOH and that will insure D&D are always in control. Everyone else will get picked off.

GOD I hate it when BB gets me worked up over stupid people!!

The problem with assuming that Zach/Jen go after D&D if they win HOH next week is that they already have to assume D&D are "playing" the old LNC. I mean, really, if D&D did nothing the vote would be 4-3 and Kail goes home. They know damn well they have to get Amber, Dustin, Jess, or Jameka to flip. And how do you think they expect that to happen, by polite wishes? Of course not, D&D have to convince the old LNC that things are cool and they're just killing the rat.

So why would Zach or Jen go after them if they win HOH? Eric going home will be affirmation enough of loyalty to make sure that doesn't happen, at least for a week.

In the end, if Eric goes home Zach/Jen/Kail will be left looking at an alliance of 4 to go with, or an alliance of 2. They have theoretical numbers against D&D When it gets to 5. Not the case against Jam/Jess/Dust/Amb.

I can't believe that Eric is going home! It would be in their (Jess, Jam, Amber, and Dustin) best interests to keep Eric b/c he'll go after D&D and deflect any attention off Dustin.

Man...Final four will definitely include D&D. Bye Eric!

I wonder if anyone will tell him? If not, his reaction will be so awesome to watch on Thurs. :popcorn:

He isn't a safe vote though. For some reason America appears to be siding with D&D, and if Eric were to win HOH or even Veto America will tell him how to use it.

If anything it's Danielle and Dick who are making the blunder (though they have no way of knowing it) because Eric would wind up being more useful down the road because America tells him what to do and America is supporting the D's.

Not to say I wouldn't enjoy HOH Eric nominating Dustin & Amber or some other combination of.

And who the hell starts blabbing a horrific secret someone told you to freaking Jessica & Dick? Let alone further blabbing that you plan to use it against them.

I'd imagine at that point trust has been shattered and any promises are null and void.

However, something tells me that Amber will probably clue him in at the last second and tell him to his face that she isn't honoring the commitment. At least then she can keep up the "wahhhh, I don't lie!" facade.

And who the hell starts blabbing a horrific secret someone told you to freaking Jessica & Dick? Let alone further blabbing that you plan to use it against them.

Yeah that was wrong and idiotic. Eric is a jerk for doing that and I would be pissed if I was Amber too, but then again I wouldn't be telling personal info to Eric or any other HG.

anyways, there was a lot of drama in the house this week and I think it'll die down with Eric gone. D&D will be in control and it'll be smooth sailing to the Final Four.

Ok, I've been staying away from BB and this forum(for the most part) for a few days nows. Can someone tell me why Amber and Jessica flipped and now wants Eric gone? Can someone also tell me why Jessica is up so early when she usually sleeps until 4 in the afternoon?

Isn't it funny that as long as D/D are happy then everyone is happy!! The others are just spineless...D/D will probably win this whole thing and it just makes me sick...note to self: "it's just a game" lol

But you know, I have to give props to Dani and Dick for being able to talk them into flipping. It was pretty much set in stone with the former LNC that they were going to keep Eric yesterday. Say what you will about D/D, but they are good players to be able to accomplish that.

Good point, and they can work it their way all the way to the end. Unless some of the others band together and actually stick together and take a group stand against D/D then the others don't have a chance.

Isn't it funny that as long as D/D are happy then everyone is happy!! The others are just spineless...D/D will probably win this whole thing and it just makes me sick

That blows my mind too.

It's like they need Mommy & Daddy's approval for EVERYTHING in this game.

Are they really gullable enough to think all is well again now?

Jen & Kail AGAIN on the block next week??

They're all idiots. I'm sure of it.

With the amount of time left in the game it seems like they'll have a lot of double-evictions coming up soon.

Bye bye, Nerd Herd...I mean LNC.

With Eric on his way out I wonder if CBS will have some more twists or surprises in store for us.

Personally, I'd like for them to tell them one week that there will be 2 new HGs joining them and as they hope for Nick and fear for Eric, Dr. Will & Janelle appear in the house to play.

That'd be a nice twist to make up for the loss of AP but I doubt they'd do anything that cool.

They should come up with something though...

Archived