Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Dustin really going to vote out Eric or is just telling Amber what she wants to hear so she won't screw up the plan? I am going to scream if Dick actually gets away with this

eric is out. amber telling jameka the plan. i am so confused at why they flop to get eric out now.

dustin gave his word for safety next week from dick. lnc may reunite. jen and kail and zach are back on as target next week. they worked amber over really bad i almost wanted to throw the red flag

I can't believe that they would hook up with LNC again and turn on Jen, Kail and Zack.

I don't believe that Dick and Dani are not the target of everyone.

It's looking like D/D are going to get a clean sweep. They just cracked Amber. She's finally 'happy', and is turning on Eric. She'll probably take the rest of the bunch with her. Unless Eric can do some really fast talking.

Poor guy...why why why did he spill that 'Amber is...' stuff? It served no purpose. She's hot about it, D/D have spilled the beans on it with gusto, and turned her.

amber the looney is the reason eric is leaving d&d work her looney ass real good

the deal at first was dick not to targeting dustin or amber next week but then they just hug and call truths lnc back together. uvp not on team dick now

they gonna win the show. with amber help and jameka none gameplay.

Am I the only one happy with what has happened tonight?

Okay, happy about the fat that Eric is getting out.

Not so happy about going back to targeting Kail, Zach and Jen.

I was hoping to see what would happen if Dick and Dani did team up with Jen, Zach and Kail.

I have mixed feelings about this because I like how the LNC has reunited and it all seems good, but at the same time, I wanted Amber and Dustin up, but now, after tonight, I like them again.

i am not happy you have the floaters back in their position

gameplay will be stale

i hope zach, jen, kail catch on

Jen and Zach need to flip now and vote Kail out. Next week it will be too late when you do the math. 9 left Zach and Jen on block (votes gone) leaves Kail as the lone vote. At least if they side with Eric now, they might get Jessica as an ally and have a week to convince everyone it's time for Dani and Dick to leave.

I still think Dick and Daniele are the target. Once Eric is out they need to stick with Jen and Zack. If they turn on Zack I will not like D&D anymore.

Am I the only one happy with what has happened tonight?

Okay, happy about the fact that Eric is getting out.

Oh, lala, let's not forget - we have still 36 hours to go!

Damn it!....what is up with all the night people....nothing good ever happens during the day...then as soon as I go to bed...the drama starts. Don't they realize regular people need to sleep. :(

Anyway...I don't think the votes are going to flip back to Eric's favor again...this does seem like a done deal. He does deserve to be evicted for the sh*t he pulled regarding Amber and the potential blackmailing. Up until then I didn't fault him for his shady actions and gameplay....in fact I like it when players try to out manipulate eachother.

I also wanted him in so the numbers would be against D&D...and they'd be targeted...not any longer though. This is clearly giving D&D major control in the house. Have to put up with those trailer trash for awhile longer I guess. Dustin will be the new target...that makes me sad. Jen...back to being public enemy #1...hope not. Kail...ugh...I was so happy she'd finally be going...absolutely ridiculous she's still in the game!

As AP, I still would like him to be in the game so we can play...AP=flop...anyway...next!

I hate that Eric said he didn't think it fair that he could be evicted because of what someone else did, meaning the banner.

He didn't think anything was wrong with Nick being evicted because they thought he was the other vote for Kail. Or, that others were being blamed for the mustard on Jen's shirt.

i think eric will go too, the fact that kail cant play for hoh should sinch it i think...im gonna hope that somehow after eric is out that amber will end up with a target on her, but as a debbie downer i know what will more likely happen is that dick will see jen whispering to someone in a corner (she'll just be talking about her bikini doesnt match her microphone or something) and he'll blow up again fer sure

Yeah, a whole hell of a lot of time to go before it's all over. There are so many scenarios that could play out over the next day.

1) Eric & Jessica could team up with Jen and Zach. Crazy I know, but if Jessica feels she's the first to go from the new LNC, then she has nothing to lose. If Amber is dumb enough to confide that she will vote to keep Eric to honor her word (in other words, when she is dumb enough...) then they have the votes. 4-3 vote to send Kail home (who to Jen and Zach should be about useless since she can't compete in HOH's). In the aftermath one of the four wins HOH, puts up Dick & Dani, and they pull Amber in with apologies and promises of being part of the "new 5"

2) Dustin goes back on his word and votes Kail out. He isn't to be trusted, and has the potential cover of blaming it on the "weekly flipped vote." I consider this less likely (barring a strategic miracle of Amber being in on it the whole time) because next HOH it will be 4 vs 4.

3) Last minute deal cut with Eric by Dick & Danielle. To create a 2x3 alliance. You'd have Dick & Dani, Eric & Jess, and Jen & Zach. Turn on the rest of the old LNC. This might have value to them because it's really an alliance of 3 pairs. So there'd be no clear cut answer to "what do we do when we get to 6?"

Etc.

:party_smilie:

The thing I find hardto believe is that all of the houseguests are being played by D&D, and they dont even see it. If they do vote Eric out this week, they are going to be picked off one by one.

Because if you look at it by numbers: Kail, Jameka & Jen cant even try for HOH for the next 4-5 weeks, so who is that going to leave?

Dustin, Amber, Danielle, Dick & Jess.

I can understand why people would be upset, but at the same time I dont want to see America's player getting evicted

either. Eric is really the only one who has stood up to Dick repeatedly. If hes evicted this week, no one else will even

think of going against Dick. The final two will be D&D. People need to wake up now before its too late.

Just my thoughts,

:animated_wave:

Archived