Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Jen just old Eric she wants him to stay. But they had to go outside for lockdown

Maybe she is planning to set up Dustin on the vote. Dustin votes to evict Eric, Jen votes to evict Kail and who would they blame for that vote?

Dustin should vote to keep Eric.

If he goes, Dustin is f'd.

Jameka and Kail cannot compete for HoH.

So it's him, Amber, Jess, Zach, Jen & Dick for HoH.

Amber...ha

Jess...she has proven that she doesn't care about winning comps.

Zach...he may try to evict Dustin to cement the bond with Dick.

Jen....never sure what she's gonna do.

Dick....will definitely put up Dustin.

He has a 1 in 3 shot at best of not being on the block with Kail staying.

Eric start to appeal about the game NOW!!

Eric is like a vampire - you'd have to drive a silver stake through his heart to kill him. He's even worse than I thought. Please oh please don't let him change things around. What's with these people anyways....life will go on when he walks out the door - he acts like they're sending him to a firing squad. And they should remember why he wants to stay in - money.

Right before the lock down Jen walked in the HOH and told Eric she wanted to keep him. They probably will be talking next.

Dustin told him there is a chance he is staying.

I am confused about Dustin as well. I think if anyone is playing both sides, its him. Wasn't he a part of the Eric-is-leaving-lets-dance-for-joy group this morning? He has both sides convinced he is with them. I'm not sure anyone will know until about 530 BBT tomorrow.

If I was smart I would get away from these feeds and not come back until the show tomorrow.

I cant drag myself away either. Being at work tomorrow might just kill me!

I also think that Dustin, being the attention hoochie that he is*, wants the swing vote to be all about him instead of Jess.

*2nd only to Amber the attention hobag

I went and looked at the logs and didn't see this so not positive what I heard.

Dusting and Eric still talking. I thought Eric mumbled something really quick about no ass in the house and something about sucking (****) Then he said and some hot tubbing. I thought he was coming on to Dustin. It was said so fast I wasn't sure.

Then a while later Dusting talking to amber they were whispering and Dusting said something about his crush. I think he said once he has a little crush on Eric. Then Dusting was doing sign language with Amber. They they whispered more and giggling.

Did anyone else think that Eric might have been flirting with Dustin and implied something?

I went and looked at the logs and didn't see this so not positive what I heard.

Dusting and Eric still talking. I thought Eric mumbled something really quick about no ass in the house and something about sucking (****) Then he said and some hot tubbing. I thought he was coming on to Dustin. It was said so fast I wasn't sure.

Then a while later Dusting talking to amber they were whispering and Dusting said something about his crush. I think he said once he has a little crush on Eric. Then Dusting was doing sign language with Amber. They they whispered more and giggling.

Did anyone else think that Eric might have been flirting with Dustin and implied something?

Dustin told Eric he needed to get drunk and sleep with woman. Eric said his chances with woman flew out the window unless Kail wants to fool around. Eric then said if he wins HOH don't be surprised if a d***sucking comp up in the HOH room happens. Then he said he was just going to go hot tubbing later.

Archived