Wed, August 8 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Marty, Dani does have a heart. She is going around & telling everyone to be nice to Eric.

Now Eric is lying to Jess in the HOH telling her he knows he told her Amber's secret but he told her in confidence & would have never told anyone else. Give me a freaking break :rolleyes: Did I dream it or did he not tell Jess (right before tell her the abortion story) that he had a big secret that would prove what a big liar Amber was & he was going to use it when the time was right? Did I dream that part or did he say it?

I was actually starting to feel a tinge of sorrow for how bad Eric must feel when he was talking to Dani but now that he is running his mouth again I am over it. He is such a shifty, lying little weasel. (sheesh...& to think I actually liked him a week ago) Good riddance Eric :blow:

Meh, this game is over for me. The fact that the hypocritical, self congratulatory, backstabbing band of brothers, so to speak (led by my least favorite of all, Dick), is officially back together and gloating over the demise of someone who actually has a pretty good game plan to get certain members of said group of happy idiots forward absolutely kills it for me.

It's like in Season 6 when the Nerd Herd basically took over. I don't think this is going to be much fun to watch with everyone getting along and kissing each other's (and Dick's) a$$.

Oh, we're so clever, we're so good, we're so righteous. *pat on back*

This one's for Nick!

*gag*

Danielle's heart:

That heart that the Ice Princess has found....does it have anything to do with Eric being in sequester?

She's a shrewd one...remember she wanted revenge on the person who voted for Nick to stay..she knows and yet she's being kind. It's to laugh at.

Eric won't be in sequester... Unless they change something for him to be... Sequester usually starts after this weeks eviction...

I could be wrong about that... Let me count how many people are left...

Dick

Daniele

Eric

Jessica

Jameka

Dustin

Amber

Kail

Jen

Ok that's nine... Am I missing anyone?

Ginger, if I haven't missed anyone then you are right and I am wrong... If there are indeed 9 people in the house, sequester will start with Eric's eviction... I am so sorry...

I could be wrong about that... Let me count how many people are left...

Dick

Daniele

Eric

Jessica

Jameka

Dustin

Amber

Kail

Jen

Ok that's nine... Am I missing anyone?

Ginger, if I haven't missed anyone then you are right and I am wrong... If there are indeed 9 people in the house, sequester will start with Eric's eviction... I am so sorry...

Don't be sorry...hey, I just survive on second hand info..lol

But, it strengthens my theory that Danielle is just being nice to Eric cause he will be in sequester and she wants his vote.

So Eric had a whole different personality when he talked to Dani. He cried and just wanted his last hours not to be horrible.

With Jess he is campaigning full force. I think he might have Jess's vote. Hard to tell.

I just can't believe he told Daniele it wasn't fair for them to use personal information to get him out of the house... Isn't that exactly what he was going to do to Amber?

you know i was all for eric getting evicted in the begining of the week.... but now.... i think he should stay he can really bring the drama

altho if he leaves dustin will probably do a great job of brining the drama but if eric stays its just a bigger target for D/D to take the focus off of them

I would love the next banner to be...

America Loves Eric. Danielle and Dick are liars. NH2 = BB8. LOL!

Sigh...someone out there needs to do this and really mess with the HG heads. It would be great!

Archived