insinuation... wait for more

go dani bb is fixing the comp for ya

here you say bb fixed the comp for her

you donht have targets when the game is fixed for you to win

thats the bb fixing we all grew to love

lmao at a failed attempt

i done with you cause you assume

i wont respond to another of your post cause you assume

OMG uvp you have said on about every post this morning that the game is rigged and for Dick and Dani.

I have to keep saying over and over I dissagree with you.

Why do you watch the show? Do you enjoy the show?

just saying.......

If I'm Eric I say Dick is nuts. I would tell Dick that I think he was the one that put up the votes and that Dani should put Dick and Eric up on the block and see who people believe. Say I'm sick and tired of Dick slandering me when its Dick that keeps putting Kail up and then Dick that keeps finding a way to get Kail to stay. That I think its Dick that is actually aligned with Kail

Dick is starting to remind me of Col. Walter E. Kurtz from Apocalypse Now (Marlon Brando's character). A paranoid, insane warlord. This week's veto comp is gonna include severed heads on sticks, I'm sure of it.

Busted! (thanks Private Eye Fizzle!) B)

heres my educated guess. kails going home either way. danielle is so stupid if she puts up eric and tries to backdoor him shes gunna be shocked when jessica,zack,amber,dustin and jameka vote to keep him. heck i honestly dont think kail would even win a vote against jenn at this point

Dick is so riled up about 2 different subjects, the votes and the connection to Kail. He mistakenly believes its all Eric doing this, so he is talking to the mole (Dustin) and digging his own grave. Dustin has to get Dick out before he is outed... so darn funny.

I think Dani would go further in the game if she could dump Daddy Dearest next week and play the poor little alone me card. I don't think anyone in the house believes they are estranged and the others will find out from Jessica that D&D have been in an alliance since day one.

am i the only one grossed out by the fact that they can walk around on the astroturf barefooted knowing how many times dick has spat on it?

no Nursie.. your not the only one. if it was real grass at least we would know that the earth would soak it up! I would certainly be asking Dick if he could pick a spot in a corner and spit there everytime... that way the rest of the yard is spit free.

So, I thought Dick was pretty cool in the beginning - I liked how he would cause interesting controversy in the house. However, the longer I watch him - the more foul and disgusting I find him. His mother must be embarassed to have given birth to such a worthless human being. Perhaps I am just disgusted with the offensive names and verbal abuse he showers on people. Uggghhhh :animated_shocking:

I can at least tolerate listening to the name-calling and nasty talk. however, the frequency of his spitting is increasing, and it makes it really tough for me to listen closely to him, especially with the volume way up. Imagine trying to spell that sound, and work it into all the transcriptions!

Imagine trying to spell that sound, and work it into all the transcriptions!

I have turned off the feeds a few times when he starts that nasty hacking sound. Let that be a warning to all the kids out there... Don't smoke!

O.K. I watched the first few weeks on CBS.

For 4 nights now I've been watching BB after dark on Showtime!

WOW!!! What an eye opener!!!!! Dick is so Yucky!!!!!! I like him

but dude..... all this farting, burping and spitting!!!! Nasty!!!!

CBS dosn't show a fraction of his rudeness. I like him when he's

nice to Dani, and I like when he takes up for her. But dude....

see if BB can give you some Gas-X or something!!!! I feel sorry

for the other house guests!!! :lipsrsealed2:

Guest jordansmom

Should be fun to see them screwed next week.

Of yes it should be. Unless at the last min they wise up and put all the personal crap to the side and work with Jen.

Can't understand why Dick and Dani are so angry at Eric. It could just as easily been Amber. Are they THAT blind???

They voted against Nick. No one held a gun to their heads.

It's free will when they go to the booth...especially after last week when they had a rogue vote.

If they threw their vote to their friend and against someone Dick hated, there could have been other 'surprise' votes.

As smart as Dick thinks he is, her sure has played a really dumb game EVERY Thursday night.

If he keeps spitting venom against Eric, I'm off Dick's team.

Get over yourself bud, and get out Kail and Jen. THEN deal with the flipper.

Archived