Dick

Jem

Well it COULD be other people but we all know that they're dead on so it says something for intuition

I hope he can be calmed down a little bit...especially if Jen somehow agrees to be in an alliance with them

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't kid yourself about the votes to backdoor...these morons are going to keep evicting people on their side and Kail and Jen will be the final two standing laughing their asses off for having been put up 9 straight weeks!

They're such idiots. If they had just nominated Eric and an ally of his straight up, they would have the votes to get him (Dick, Zach, Jen, Kail) but since at least one of Jen or Kail has to be on the block they aren't going to have the votes to get Eric out.

This man is trash pure and simple. I actually hate sayong that cuz at the beginning, I was rooting for him and that was after I knew that he and Dani were not actually as estranged as we were lead to belive. But, he has gone downhill week after week and now he is just playing the "I wanna be Howie slamming on Busto" card. That is literally all he can do is obssess about Jen or Eric and rant and rave and pour tea and try and provoke them at any point. Oh, he spits alot too. I REALLY had high hopes for this guy. I was hoping an older player with the whole "Rockstar" vibe would be cool and the fact that he could pretend to reconnect with his daughter would add a "Hallmark" moment to the show.

BBBBUUUZZZZZZZZZZZ....Survey says.........WRONG

He is a disgusting piece of crap and his daughter is actually intelligent, smart and playing the game.

Dani should ditch him sooner rather than later and then wave the 500K in his face and say "You should have shut your damn mouth when I told you to.....Biiiiaaaaatch"

Dep

hom or his daughter final two easily

It interests me nothing was done re: the ice tea incident. On Real World he'd be gone.

Also, why, oh, why doesn't he do anything about Amber's crying? He's so in everyone's face all of the time. How can he stand this? The constant soothing of her by everyone in the house as she's in hysterics. It's so tiresome.

So, I thought Dick was pretty cool in the beginning - I liked how he would cause interesting controversy in the house. However, the longer I watch him - the more foul and disgusting I find him. His mother must be embarassed to have given birth to such a worthless human being. Perhaps I am just disgusted with the offensive names and verbal abuse he showers on people. Uggghhhh

I completely agree with you, that is exactly what happened to me.

I thought he was gonna be a cool character when he first came on the show but he's pure filth.

He's a bully, and a woman abuser. The only thing holding him back is all the cameras in the house.

Sadly when he finally does get booted he'll probably go out and beat on the first female he gets into an arguement that reminds him of Jen.

It'd be sweet irony if he winds up arrested for it because of a hidden camera somewhere.

I completely agree with you, that is exactly what happened to me.

I thought he was gonna be a cool character when he first came on the show but he's pure filth.

He's a bully, and a woman abuser. The only thing holding him back is all the cameras in the house.

Sadly when he finally does get booted he'll probably go out and beat on the first female he gets into an arguement that reminds him of Jen.

It'd be sweet irony if he winds up arrested for it because of a hidden camera somewhere.

He'll get alot more than what he gave Jen if he winds up in prison. I wonder what he would do for a cigarette if locked up in the hoosegow?

Dick is annoying when he thinks he has something figured out!!!

he usually does have it figure out

What? That Kail and Eric are in an aliance together?

LOL.

I love how that their whole plan revolves around that being true.

And they go to Jess for their only outside partner.

Does D&D stand for Dick & Daniel or Dumb & Dumber? I really can't tell at this point. :P

Dick is so insecure! I can't believe he's out there telling Dustin, Eric and Zach that he and Jen patched things up! GRRR! :furious3:

Every time Dani gets a new plan going on, Idio_Dick goes and runs his mouth in a feeble attempt to take the credit and lays the entire scheme out on the table.

I seriously want to cram a ball gag on IDIO_DICK!!! (I wonder if Dustin has one handy.... Didn't he mention a ball gag a few nights ago?)

Guest jordansmom

Does D&D stand for Dick & Daniel or Dumb & Dumber? I really can't tell at this point

omg lmao...tears are running down

I dont care for Dick because of his outburst I know it is stategy but He doesnt have to be cruel and hit under the belt all the time... But the Kail and Jen do not have to take it either... right now they are letting Dick bully them..Jen sticks up for her self but Kail and Amber just run off and cry...All I know if it was me he pour the cup of tea on...their would be three people leaving that week on he would have been gone...personal attack!!! and my family would have been waiting at the door for him...

I'm so sick of this "father/daughter" duo. I'm tired of Dick's tirades and delusions and I'm sooo tired of Dani's "I don't have anyone in the house" crap. She talks to daddy dearest alot, but she doesn't "have" anyone?? Give me a flipping break. He screams like a banshee and she whines like a 3 yr old. The faster they're outta the house, the better the show for me, I'm just tired of him and his supposedly estranged daughter. :furious3: I also wanna say I think Dick is an appropriate name for him. :animated_scratchchin:

IMO Dick shot himself in the foot with Eric. Why would he call Eric out like that why did he not keep the information to himself and Danielle. The phantom votes did not make a difference in the evictions. Eric was on Dick side. Dick just made himself a target. What is the big deal about all the alliances anyway. It seems like this is the most paranoid house ever! What gets me is the LNC have three easy weeks if they played their cards right which they did not. They are playing way to hard, and I think it is Dick fault. He keeps it entertaining but he has got to go! :animated_shocking::animated_shocking::party_smilie:

Eric was on Dick side. Dick just made himself a target.

Are you kidding me? Eric has been working hard to get Kail and Jen to get him kicked out of the game. He is a scared little pansy ass. He has been working against Dick and Daniele for a long time now.

Eric wants to be the only "man" in the house. He has that Napoleon complex and can't stand any alpha males.

Archived