Dick

Jem

In the beginning I liked Dick, he was honest, and said what he thought.

However.....

Over the past weeks, seeing him constantly rag on Jen, personal comments about her smelling, douching, etc, I think really really crosses the line. Would he have said that in public, in normal life? Maybe so, but it doesn't make it any less abusive. That IS verbal abuse and I would definitely be complaining to get him out asap.

This week with Eric, just ridiculous how hard he and Dani are campaigning against him. So WHAT if there was an off vote? Everyone has the right to vote how they want, even if they agreed to vote a certain way. If Dani didn't want to vote nick out she SHOULDNT have done it, plain and simple. She wanted to do it, she did it, so man up and take the consequences that now you may not be so liked in the house. And dick i think is more mad that he "misjudged" Nick than anything else, and wants someone to blame for his "mistake" instead of man-ing up and saying ok, i screwed up now lets move on.

Dick is totally taking over Dani's HOH and trying to FORCE everyone to believe what he is saying. Totally going over the line in his verbal attacks, and I am now at the point that when he starts going on, I mute it. Its the same thing over and over anyway.

So, the long and short, I can't stand him much anymore. He is showing himself to be a bully, an abuser, and in being a bully therefore a coward. As such, he does NOT deserve to even be in the final 2 and I can only HOPE the other HG's will get him out asap.

Just my opinion.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what sealed my negative opinion of Dick was ... when he was stomping around the back yard the other night and spitting god only knows what out of his mouth every 30-45 seconds... that is so nasty! All I can say is ewwwwwwww to ANYONE going barefoot in that backyard.

Dick is performing for the cameras...the only reason why i want eric to stay in now is to get rid of Dick and Danielle I use to feel sorry for her... but since she went on the eric tirade I was like what the f....I thought maybe she would do better by herself...Now I want her gone too...I thought Jen would be able to do it but looks like she is all buddy buddy with Danielle... Zach needs to go also because now he is a vote for Dick and Danielle....

For health reasons alone, everyone should evict Dick.

Last night, Dustin was working out....he and Dick we're arguing/talking about everything...Dick could not stop spitting the whole time. Dustin was in bare feet walking around! jeez...I would have choked Dick!!! haha

Dick is a dick.

Last night, Dustin was working out....he and Dick we're arguing/talking about everything...Dick could not stop spitting the whole time. Dustin was in bare feet walking around!

I noticed that too! :giggle:things that make you say eewwwww!

great reason to vote someone out...health reasons. what health reason? spit. :smilielol:

lets not forget he was the last male hanging upside down on thursday.... yea i know there was only eric and zach as the other males.. but still.. he beat both of them!

between Dick's spitting and Dustin's boogers...it's gotta be like a freakin minefield in the BY! :lol:

While i'm a pretty big Dick fan, I have to admit that i'm now BEYOND sick of his argument tactics, I.E. reiterating his point ad nauseum without allowing the other person to even speak. I get tired of hearing Dick re-hash the same reasons why he doesn't trust Eric after the 10th time.

It is truly no surprise to me why Danielle has not spoken to her father in ... however long it has been. By virtue of his spewing his body fluids... can you blame her?

It would actually be interesting if he were totally opposite of this in his every day life.... although highly unlikely.

Dick comes by his name well. He is a dick. He is the most disgusting despicable person. And he is a wimp. These people who like Dick and claim he speaks his mind well I don't want to know what's on his mind. He's crazy. No wonder Danielle stays away from him. Can you imagin having a father that looked and acted like that??? I would die.

He also has a huge issue with women. Especially confident women. He has bullied and vebally abused, Amber, Kail, Jameka, and most of all Jen. How Jen can take him is very impressive. He can be very intimidating and doesn't let anyone speak. He just yells at people that don't agree with him.

Dick needs to go and soon.

It's a freaking typo on Shotoo. It's supposed to say Eric. Eric has been threatening to use personal info against Amber. It's been the topic of discussion all day today. I can't believe Shotoo is running that scroll with wrong info.

Nothing... Dick was told by Eric that Eric has information about Amber he would use when he needed too... Talking about Amber told Eric that she had told her boyfriend lies about how many abortions she had had, but Amber says she only told him she lied about how many times she has been pregnant...

Yana Shotoo is running a scroll on the bottom of the screen like they always do and it says that "Dick" has personal info that he plans on using against Amber to secure her vote. It's a typo, obviously it should say Eric. At least that's what I think what this post is referencing.

Archived