Dick

Jem

Finally, the HG's have said what I have been wondering about for weeks. Everytime Dick is "calling somebody out" I always think to myself that his breath has got to stink. Last night after "the dick" was in Dustin's face in the bathroom, Dustin was telling the others that Dick's breath smelled terrible. Finally!!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin being the "expert", of course, on bad breath....chowing down on mucus all the time and kissing every ass he is within range of cannot make his much better! :animated_scratchchin:

The voice of reason speaks again, thank you fizzle.

These are the dirtiest hg and why they don't shower more often is a puzzle. I would have said mystery but that's for how Amber got on BB

Now, let me ask some questions about this spit...

Is this a new thing he's doing? (I feel like I haven't heard much of it until this week.)

Has anyone in the house said anything about the spit?

Is it real spit, like lugie gobbers or just residual saliva wads?

That's an astro turf yard, n'est-ce pas?

he has been spitting since day 1

no one says nothing to him

its fake grass

its gross

if i was in the house, i would tell him to knock it off and spit in one corner every time! everytime he spit i would say "GROSSSS.. YOU NASTY F"

I just recently watched the HG preshow interviews on the CBS site and found it really funny that all the things Dick said he shouldn't do once he is in the the house are the things he has been doing since he walked in the door. Especially when he said that he talks all the time and blabs whatever anyone says to him!
:lol2:

I can't watch BB After dark anymore when they show Dick because he spitting every second. The worse is that I DVR it and watch when I get home from work in the evening and I always watch while eating dinner. You can almost always tell when he's about to spit. Even if I look away I can still hear it. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!

Then to watch people walk in it all day is just too disgusting!

I agree, I do love Dick in spite of his ideocyncrises (Sp) I kind think well they are in this house which gets pretty small after a while then they have no tv radio, newspaper, nothin so everylittle thing they do is magnified, I doubt Dick spits at his own house, but I bet Dustin picks his nose and smells himself regardless,lol I haaaaate him (Dustin). and the Dick gets aggitated cause the is pure bordom there and is spoutin off all the time, I love his pot stirring

Poor Dick, I just wish he would allow the "Others" to evict Danile. Just as nick was "ruining" her so-called game, she is ruining his!! If he didn't have to worry about Danile's feelings so much, he would be much better...and friendlier.

I'm positive, had Danile not been in the house, he would have seen that a Nick eviction was bad for Dick. Although if Danile had never been there, Nick may not have been loyal to Dick. Oh well.

I just was a daughter free Dick BB season. The Others also have to know that Danile has done better in the comps than Dick. Dick doesn't do...well...Dick, really. Getting him out will not affect Danile at all. Hell, it's been how many years. However, if she goes and Dick stays...woow Nelley, it would be a new Dick...meaner, louder...but a more entertaining Dick.

Yeh...the spitting gags me too. I listen to feeds with head phones on ...makes eveything sound crystal clear...too clear in his case! He also coughs a lot, which drives me nuts. Lately he's been annoying me with his smoking....he takes a long drag and then blows out real loud and quick....then does it over and over again. I've never seen a smoker do that before (and unfortuneately I know a lot of smokers). I've noticed he smokes like this when he's agitated and thinking to himself...sometimes does this when he's thinking to himself how brilliant he is for figuring everthing/everyone out (with that smug look on his face that I'd like to slap right off! :grin2:)

yeah, and hell hath no fury like a dad scorned, lok out Dicks a comin after ya,lol

You have some catching up to do then...Dick and Jen have called a truce. The latest object of Dick's tirades and bashings is Eric....and Dustin has been on the receiving end as well.

as Dustin well should be, he has turned into the most self-righteous of all. and the answer to the question of do people like Dick, I do and I think there are others, we just do not like his habits,lol

Archived