Dick

Jem

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fatcat....I was here after Shock left...obviously you were not paying attention. Dick is nothing but a bully.

They turned on Eric because of the banner. They had no inkling till it showed up. Yes they all wanted Nick gone but now D&D are acting like they wanted him to stay all the time. Yep...there is another lie by Dick.

What does everyone think Dick would do if he and Dani were on the block and he won veto? :animated_scratchchin:

I think he'd take Dani off.

Hopefully, we'll never find out.

But I think he would take himself off, because there might be a chance that whoever replaced him would get voted out.

Plus, he might think that (even though he loves his daughter), she might not be cut-throat enough to win the game if he was evicted. Just my opinion.

Fatcat....I was here after Shock left...obviously you were not paying attention. Dick is nothing but a bully.

They turned on Eric because of the banner. They had no inkling till it showed up. Yes they all wanted Nick gone but now D&D are acting like they wanted him to stay all the time. Yep...there is another lie by Dick.

Oh so true....he said it was best hor his daughter if Nick was out of the house...and Dani voted him out too. They just want to blame others. They were clueless until the banner, then they pieced stuff together. Hey, they actually took interest in the game instead of bullying and staying in bed. They had no choice but to take interest, they lost control.

I have no problem with lying cheating and backstabbing in this game, but then turning around and saying they don't do it is ridiculous. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Am I the only one who thinks that Evil Dork is the biggest piece of s--- that has ever been on BB? He' s even worse then Dr. Will. And then there is Danielle. She's a chip off the old block. Just as sneaky and rotten as her disgusting old man. I don't care if they are supposed to be "good TV" I hope they are evicted one right after the other!

I don't care for this Dick. I don't think its fair to lump Daniele in with him. She has shown a better side of herself today, even keeping Daddy Dearest in check. I am waiting for him to get evicted so I can listen to the feeds without his incessant spitting.

Dick thinks everyone should check with him before they talk to anyone. Last night he suspected Zack of making a deal with Eric because they were talking. That is why I want Eric to stay....just so I can laugh when Dick throws his little hissy fit because everyone did not follow his orders.

Archived