Dick

Jem

I caught him in a small lie the other night... Dani had told him (Dick) earlier in evening that Dustin had suggested that she put Dick up as replacement for Jen using veto...later Dick and Dustin were having a discussion in BY...Dick was baiting him...Dustin told Dick that he suggested it to Dani...Dick said he hadn't heard about it. Why he'd lie over something so minor is beyond me. However small it was...still a lie.

Personally....I don't care that anyone lies in this game...I expect it and think within the confines of the game it's ok. Fun to see who gets away with them and who gets caught.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know some people say "a lie is a lie is a lie"

but..... there is a difference between little stupid lies and big thought out lies.

examples...

little stupid lie: dick saying he didnt know dustin told daniele to put up dick on the block

big thought out lie: dustin having a secret thing with kail that not even amber knows about. and not fessing up to being the one that has been giving her the info, not eric.

Not sure what kind of lie this is but....

After Dick was shouting at Eric about being in an alliance with Kail and being the leak both he and Daniele learned from Jen that it was in fact Dustin.

However, until he blew up at Dustin yesterday he continued to tell other HG that Eric was the leak and that he had an alliance with Kail.

I don't think Daniele told Dick because she didn't want him to go after Dustin. I think Dick is just now getting a clue that Dustin was the Kail information feeder.

dick downfall is he talks to much. everyone knows what his agenda are . bb suicide when your targets know you are coming after them in advance

yep if he just shut up him and his daughter would be on the radar as much

I love Dick bashing the LNC = Nerd Herd thing. He fails to realize he is the foundation of the Late Night Crew. He's the one who stays up all night smoking just so people can't talk while he's asleep. I think he's just disturbed at being labeled a nerd. I'd be willing to bet that was a factor in him taking Danielle and bailing on that crowd, to protect his "hardcore" image. Dick is no Keith Richards.

He screwed the pooch this week though. By taking Danielle aside and going after Eric, really only giving info to Jessica to win her swing vote. It would have been better to call a meeting with everyone except Eric instead of essentially keeping the entire alliance in the dark so him and Danielle could do their little Sherlock Holmes thing. The entire action just instills distrust, even though Dick is unknowingly 100% correct about Eric. Even if Eric goes, Dick and Danielle are never going to be able to go back because of how they foolishly handled this whole scenario.

And what's up with the fake truce with Jen? I hope she's smart enough to realize he's only doing it so he can do things like talk to her alone in the hammock without raising suspicions. Only he's been so cruel to her that everybody is going to see right through that "truce."

After Dick was shouting at Eric about being in an alliance with Kail and being the leak both he and Daniele learned from Jen that it was in fact Dustin.

That wasn't a lie... He was told that by Jen and he believes it to be true... If you believe something to be true and you repeat it, that doesn't mean you lied... It means you were wrong...

Guest jordansmom
Hearing Dick say that Eric confided in him about Jen saying Nick confirmed he was the vote to keep Mike really surprised me. I had no idea about that.

Is that really true or did Dick just make that up to make Eric look worst?

I think Dick lied about knowing that Dustin told Dani to put him up because he has been accused of running Dani's HOH. Which he has. She listens to him way too much.

He is a complete jerk and anyone that thinks otherwise is not paying attention.

You are all worried that if Dick leaves the house it will be boring. I don't agree. I think people like Zach, Kail, Jessica, Amber would be more outgoing if it were not for Dick.

They are all intimidated by him for good reason. Look at how he treats people. They don't want to become his target.

Dick will be gone in two weeks.

think Dick lied about knowing that Dustin told Dani to put him up because he has been accused of running Dani's HOH.

No he didn't... Zach did tell him that and Dustin did say that to everyone in the house...

folks dont like the tone down dick smh. he was more out there

Sorry, but I can't love an abuser. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I liked him up until the vile crap he spewed at Jen, and I am not a Jen fan. But it will make me sick if Evil wins this thing. He appears to be a hero to some people, but not to me. Sure he has his soft moments, but a lot of abusers do. I think he needs therapy and I feel sorry for Dani and Vince for having a father like him. This is just my opinion and don't let it offend any of the Evil lovers, OK.

Archived