Dick

Jem

what i am saying when dick was much more hateful folks like him now he tone down a tad they dont.? i dont get it jmho

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you uvp. I don't get it either. To me Evil has displayed physical abuse (pouring tea on jen), verbal abuse (the filth he ranted about her that is too sickening to re-post but you know what I mean), emotional abuse to everyone in the house he is intimidating, and to a certain degree almost sexual abuse in his talks to Jen about her sex life. I mean, he is like a 44 year old pervert talking to a 23 year-old about her sex life and most of his jabs at her when he was ranting and raving were geared towards sex. And a lot of viewers seemed to love it!!!

I don't like his temper or language but he does care for his kids and that comes through in the diary room.

and hey he does mention morty's sometimes.... :party_smilie:

lol but true

The reason I no longer like Dick is because he won't own up to his part in ousting Nick. Also because he comes up with great strategy but because he has difficulty keeping his mouth and temper in check he can't see it through as elegantly as he pictures it. Every since he won HoH he lords over everyone in the house and no one calls him on his BS except his whiny daughter.

Totally agree, lets not forget blaming the whole nick thing on Eric when he was pushing to have him out also. Dani is the same with "I hate fake people" umm becoming buddy buddy with jen and zach is being fake since you've done nothing but bad mouth them until you needed them. I hate the Denatos!!!

this week he really isnt playing two sides

Didn't like Dick even before he opened his foul mouth. His strategy was to verbally abuse the females and his daughter stayed under the covers with Nick until he was gone....if you ask me they had no game play up until they were forced to have game play. They would have remained non-players if they still thought they were in control of the house.

him and jameka may be the worst bb players after marcellus and howie. dick just shut up and stop telling folks your gameplay strategy. the first couple week it was funny but now it just crazy and bb suicide

lol dick is trying it may work. but i think amber isnt as dumb as she seen. i still think she'll save eric.

Dick will be Dick. Bravo to him for making this a little more interesting. Imagine this show without him! Half the reason I watched fromt he start is because of the Jen/Dick fireworks. The rest of the gang are post-pubescent idiots.

son of a gun will get his wish to get eric out

I never really liked Dick from the very beginning. Although I did appreciate that he made the game more interesting and liked that he was there. That was short lived for me as his tactics/abuse of others has become very old. He thinks he has a grasp of the game but his actions show that he really doesn't understand it very well.

If he doesn't win HOH next week, he could very well be sitting next to Danielle on the block and 1 of them will go....And it won't be a moment too soon.

I've said it before...I don't like ED...he's repulsive on so many levels and I do not want him to win (or his daughter either)...but I do like the entertainment his character has brought into the house....and I think he is smart and a good player.

Archived