Thursday, July 26th

CeCiMom

Amber and Jameka are Ick and Zach bashing, mostly Amber and mostly about Ick.

Last I heard the votes are breaking down like this...

Evict Kail:

Eric

Jessica

Zach

Evict Mike:

Dustin

Jameka

Amber

On the fence:

Daniele (hard to tell but, I think she's leaning to evict Mike)

Voting with house majority:

Jen (leaning to evict Kail)

Nick (leaning to evict Mike)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Yana... must have been a freudian slip, cause I would love to see her on the block. :animated_rotfl:

I guess we are all waiting to see what goes down with the vote. Will it be Mike or Kail they decide on? Can Eric work his magic and get Kail evicted?

Since Kail, Jen and Mike are sticking around like glue it's looking like we may not find out til way later.

Tonight's show is another example that Amber needs to go.. I've never been around a more self-rightous SOB in my life.. How old is this girl again? She's judging

people based on their religion, like she has a closer bond to a higher powder than others.. Jameka is being just as bad..

I would love to see Amber, Dustin and Nick the next three outta here..

Also I wonder if BB would allow other religious texts into the house like they have with the Bible?

We've had a few shots of Kail sitting on her bed and asking god for help--the most recent one was just before POV, when she begged him to let her win.

It just seems to me that god might be too busy (just look at the world around us today) for BB. But I'm also thinkin' that maybe he doesn't even like BB (ya know, lots of bad language, taking his name in vain, people lying and cheating), and would never consider having anything to do with it, let alone helping. He sure wasn't very helpful to Kail in the last POV, and she had asked so nicely...

I believe that God IS way to busy for BB. Not that he doesn't hear their prayers, but I do believe he puts things we ask for in order of importance....the trash mouth of Amber, Jameka and Kail that has started does appear very hypocritical...but then look at the enviroment, the need to belong seems to be weighing out over the need to be who you are and what you believe...

Who knows what we would do in the situation.....

JMO :animated_bouncy:

Also I wonder if BB would allow other religious texts into the house like they have with the Bible?

yes they would allow any kind of religious book. Kaysar had the koran in there with him.. so i am guessing if WickedOne was in there she could bring her book of spells.. :maleficent:

I would have done all of my praying before entering the BB house. It's too easy to appear hypocritical e.g., if you insist on reading the bible on national tv one day and using foul language or lying or betraying someone the next day. For all of the backstabbing, lying, and foul language that goes on in the BB house, I'm sorry but there just isn't a Christian way of doing that. If any of them were the Christians that they want everybody to believe they are, they would not be in the BB house at all.

Sadly, its becoming a way of this nation to claim Christianity in order to get people to do or believe what you want them to do.

Although I agree with the lying part, I'm still not sure what foul language has to do with being a good Christian. Historically, those waving the banner of Christianity (or any organized religion for that matter), rarely behave like "good Christians".

I always find it amusing when an HG comes into the game claiming they are trustworthy. Then, as Kail did in Tuesday's DR session about how she would feel if Mike gets evicted for helping her, the same "trustworthy" player claims, they are playing the game.

IMO, the Big Brother game is like the devil. Anything that can be seen as bad, conniving, hurtful, those playing claim,

i think the first few times we saw the bible in the bb house it wasnt portrayed like it is now. i think in the last few seasons it has gotten a bad rap.

in the earlier seasons it was just something we saw some of the houseguest read here and there..

NOW we see it used to preach to others or to use quotes out of it and try and base those quotes to things in the BB house. we see people running to it for guidance, and holding it like it will make things all better. heck, we have even seen people use it to have other people swear on their life they will vote a certain way. (BB6)

and BB is partially to blame too.. if they wouldnt zoom in everytime anyone reaches for the bible, then people wouldnt be so quick to judge.

i dont see the votes being close jmho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Mike has been CBS' poll favorite to win!! What will this do to Kail's ratings? Mike totally got Joe'd!!

It's not Kail's decision for Mike to be evicted....it's all the hg's that are voting. Sure, she wants to stay in and play the game...who wouldn't. He made his own choice to support her after the MRA outing...not a very smart choice either....but at least he will have his integrity :rolleyes:

mike the man :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Listening to this snoring is making me sleepy... :sleep1:

Have they been on lockdown all day? I don't recall seeing anyone outside since very early this morning...of course all 4 cams have always been showing the same things. Makes me think they only have 1 camera man on duty today.

Anyway...if the've been locked in all day...I wonder if that's any indication that the HoH competition has an elborate setup...hope it is, a bit of action tonight will be so much better than trivia/true false.

I just have a theory about Kail accidently being evicted...

Jen, Zach, and Nick are going to vote "with the house" and they think everyone is voting Kail out. That's 3 votes. Eric could persuade someone like Jessica to vote Kail out. Plus Jessica said yesterday that Mike was getting her vote because he is the only one that has talked to her, Kail hasn't. So if both Eric and Jessica both vote to evict Kail then thats 5!! Bye Bye Kail....

Stranger things have happened and I've got to have hope!!

Archived