Thursday, July 26th

CeCiMom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick & Jessica are the wild cards...I think Zach and Jen are voting out Kail, and we know Eric is voting her out as well.

I thought Nick knew the house was voting Mike out...and that's how he was going to vote...and he knew not to tell Zach. Who knows though...it would be cool if there was an upset to how ED thought the house was going to vote. If Eric denies he voted to evict Kail...suspicions and accusations would fly around...and all hell would break loose. Might have to get the :popcorn: out tonight if there is an upset! :naughty:

Have they been on lockdown all day? I don't recall seeing anyone outside since very early this morning...of course all 4 cams have always been showing the same things. Makes me think they only have 1 camera man on duty today.

Anyway...if the've been locked in all day...I wonder if that's any indication that the HoH competition has an elborate setup...hope it is, a bit of action tonight will be so much better than trivia/true false.

every thursday they have lockdown all day... lol so we get our hopes up that its gonna be good, but all it is the questions booths. but... keep hoping! one week we will be surprised! will tonight be the night?

have there been any strange noises coming from outside???? the day they had the spider web last year, there were lots of noises.

Dicks big power trip about wanting Kail out then all of a sudden deciding she's nothing in the house and switching it up to get Mike out is stupid, i like ED and all but the power has gone to his head obviously Kail is a major threat because she's getting what she wants and thats to stay in the house, now i do want Kail to stay because it makes better TV then Mike staying but i don't want it to be ED's idea that Kail stays ya know.....

so in the end i either hope either Kail goes home and Mike stays or Kail stays and then wins HoH and you know Dick will go right back up on the block

either way Dick gets knocked down a peg he needs to be hummbled at this point he thinks he got it all figured out but he's complicating it for himself he lost sight of his original goal i belive because of his pride i think Mike doing what he did in the POV comp really made ED mad....

i don't hate Mike i think he's a good guy and all and i really think it's cool how he chose to play without lying..... that makes him a good person......but that makes him an awful BB player

I was reading the logs and both Mike and Kail said they have no idea who is going home. I like that is will be a big surprise. It is kinda cool that we don't know for sure either.

In the logs Kail would not say a sentence without mentioning Dick and her dislike of him and fear of him. She is so so obessed with Dick.

Uh...baby?

Did your back pain make you confused?

You sorta posted the same post as Fizzle...I thought I was seeing double...

Not that it wasn't a brilliant post, and worth repeating...

Just sayin'.. :D

hahahaha i have a copy cat!

ohhh BB just asked daniele : "daniele, are you going to wear that for tonight?"

:smilielol: talk about calling someone out on an ugly outfit!

or did BB say "daniele, are you going to change for tonight?"

i am in such awe that i now cant remembere which!

she was a hooker after all!!

I think Fizzle must be offended by the use of the past tense...once a hooker, always a hooker (and proudly).

But yes, way off-topic here--I just felt I had to speak for Fizz--back on topic, I gotta say that much as I'm looking forward to tonight's show (is there anything better than the live show?), I'm dreading my reaction when (if??) Mike leaves. I would so rather it were Kail...

you just wanted to use that smilie... admit it! lmao

Yup. And I couldn't have thought of a better person to use it on!! ;)

I want Kail to leave so much!! But I am thrilled to finally have a night where we don't know (for certain) who's going. Please oh please let it be Kail!!!!

alright! kail, mike, and zach are in the living room.. not talking. and one of them is making a whistling noise outta there nose. I HATE THAT! :mad1: its really annoying. if i was there i would make each of them blow their noses. :glare:

nick in deep s**t i dont get why they arent naming eric as the one who voted for kail. this year hg are total retardsflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Archived