Thursday, July 26th

CeCiMom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speak for yourself lol flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Just venting here...

Let me get this straight (please bare with me or skip, this can get long and confusing)...Right now there are 10 people in the house. SIX of these people (Dick, Dan, Amber, Jam, Jess, Eric) claim to have each other backs. ONE (Nick) swears he's also part of that group, and even though they can't totally trust him, they have not shun him yet.

That leaves only THREE people (Jen, Kail and Zach) out of the loop, and they are not allied to each other. To top things up, one member of the group of SIX/SEVEN is now HOH, which means the group of SIX/SEVEN now has also the power to get rid of another one from the group of THREE outcasts, right?

Well, then why is it that Dan tells Amber: "It just makes me so mad, because that's why that whole stupid side of the house is against me!" (that "WHOLE" side of the house is just THREE (3) people, stupid)...then Amber tells Dustin to be careful not to "piss off" that other alliance or they'll come after him...WTF is wrong with this people? They have the upper hand and STILL they whine about it...Do they really expect for all the ones they are about to screw to still like them?...That's just... :frusty:...ugh!

what get me about some in the alliance like jameka and others after they pick off jen, kail and zach she is the next on the list arent protecting themselves for down the road. the only ones who benefit from the all for one alliance imho is dick flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Archived