Snickers

Alcoholic Drinks

Bacardi & Diet Coke, mojito, margarita

Non-Alcoholic

Acai smoothie, Chai tea latte, brewed iced tea

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike props for not quiting on his alliance like zach have week after week in hoh comps. uvp a fan for this week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Why didn't he vote with Kail? I mean I know it was the smart thing for him not to, but I thought he would stick with her only because he disliked Dick.

I think they were all so tired of Joe and if Kail wasn't so afraid of Dick, she would have voted him out too.

Mike and Kail talked about it and they agreed that if the votes weren't there she should vote against Dick because she told all those people that she was campaigning to that that's what she was going to do. So, that she kept her word to Joe and they couldn't say she was a liar like they did Joe last week when he told Carol he would vote for her.

Since, Mike never said either way, they thought it was best he went with the group.

lets go mike after kail leaves you my only hope :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Has anyone looked at the Week 2 pictures that Jen took on the CBS website? 1st of all Jen is in pretty much all of them....no surprise there since it was her turn to take the pics.....but she got some of Mike and WHOA he really is incredible looking. TV kinda washes them out but the pics really really look good......and all of them are so tan they don't need to get any darker...crazy.

if you haven't seen them, go look he is perfect.

I'm already a Mike fan but, last night I adored him even more.

While Kail and him were having their first convo, after the HOH comp (not just a quick word here or there but, lay down on the bed and discuss their situation kind of convo) he basically told Kail that he takes the blame for one of their evictions this week. He apologizes for choking on the last HOH question and that he wants her to not stress about anything this week because there isn't anything that can really be done about it.

He'll do his best to win POV and they just need to go from there. He told her that they made some bad decisions early on and didn't see clearly enough the clues that Nick and Zach were giving them. It was their mistakes that got them to where they are and he plans on just going out with dignity. He suggested she do the same.

I just a love a man that takes responsibility for himself and doesn't get all maniac or attack others when things don't go his way. He also admitted that his gut had been telling him for a long time that Nick wasn't with them but, he kept talking himself out of it or Zach would and he decided to have faith in their alliance... bad decision and they are where they are... kind of thing.

He's a good guy and why he's not good at this game... :(

mike props for not quiting on his alliance like zach have week after week in hoh comps. uvp a fan for this week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Okay, say Dick nom's Kail and Jen, then Mike wins POV. Does Mike use it on Kail, thus setting up the chance for Zach (his original partner & possible twin) to be this week's Joe?

From what I was just reading... Dick told Mike that him and Kail are going up.

Mike is actually having a very good conversation with Kail tonight while the others are playing games. He is laying out his strategy and philosophy about the game. I have more respect for him after listening to this. I think you can find it on the live feed updates.

mike has no strategy :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Mike is actually having a very good conversation with Kail tonight while the others are playing games. He is laying out his strategy and philosophy about the game. I have more respect for him after listening to this. I think you can find it on the live feed updates.

i was wrong mike is speaking some good philosophy :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think this guy is kinda full of hot air. Talking about his maturity level, people being beneath him because they play the game differently than him. That talk was because he has no one and Kail has no one except Jen. I guess he figured the two have a better chance together then on their own to go out and try to make new friends in the house.

At least Zach(albeit unsuccesfully) gets it and is trying to make new friends

Kail and Mike are pretty delusional.

lol true too but he did make some good insight on dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Sigh....The streak should have been Mike.

I had a weird moment (ok, 15-20 minutes) at work on Thurs morning while Mike was showering. It was just he and Kail in the bathroom, everyone else asleep. He got in the shower and the camera focused in and it was just him, in the shower, doing what all of us do everyday, but it hit me the same way it does every season when I catch a HG alone showering. It was very peaceful to watch. The routine that you perform in the shower each day is something that takes years to form. We all have our own patterns, but it is usually a very private time for most of us. Now I know fizzle has to shower with her ferrets and Uvp brings his Marvin doll, but for most of us it is private time.

So to watch a HG go through that private routime with no other sound is something I have always found fascinating and actually relaxing. when he got out of the shower, it was the closeup in the mirror of him shaving. Again, we all have our routines and patterns (except fizzle when she shaves her ferret......all hell breaks loose) and it is interesting to watch. And since it was Mike during all of this, it ws not bad on the eyes (Sorry, I think he is damn fine looking)

Enough sharing for tonight. Bash away :)

Dep

:huh:

just how do you know i shower with my ferrets!!!! nobody knew that.. NOBODY! :unsure: there is a leak in my house and i will surely find it... is my husband a member here? is he leaking info?

ohh and i only shaved the fuzzballs once.. just to see if they would look good with the sinead o'connor look!

:::::::::::off to shower::::::::::

I have to give Mike some credit for just playing a clean game and being who he is. He seems like too nice of a guy to play Big Brother. Looks like with Kails wheeling and dealing that Mike may be going home.

Archived