Mike Week - 3 Evicted

CeCiMom

Yes he was a nice guy. But this is a reality show built on conniving, scheming, plotting and being outlandish. If he wanted a forum to show what a swell, honorable fellow he was - this was not the place. No one cared about his moral code of conduct when the highest rated players are so twisted and entertaining to watch. As they chant on Jerry Springer..."Go on Oprah!"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely agree, East.

The speech he made just before voting was very articulate, very sweet 'n all, but totally annoyed me--in the context of the BB house.

Really, if he wasn't planning any gamesmanship, why did he come?

Yet another person who puts his life on hold to come play BB, then decides to take the "moral high ground" and is shown the door. While in the real world, Mike is probably someone you would want to have as a friend. But as a BB player, he is dumb. As this is the 8th installment of this game, there is no excuse for not knowing how the game is played. :rolleyes: Wasted his time even showing up.

gotta agree Methos.. this being the 8th season, you think they would learn by now that nobody can win by being totally straight!

and come on.. he wasnt so clean. he got his hands a little dirty that first few weeks when all he did was do kail's dirty work. and good for him.. that was part of the game. but it was also stupid for him cause it was also what cause him to leave in the end.

loyalty is good until it comes to harm yourself in the game. i am all for sticking to your alliance.. but once you know your butt is in danger.. screw that alliance.. save your butt. your butt is why you are there.. not someone elses butt!

Gotta agree with you there, fizzle. I have never understood the "fall-on-my-sword-for-you" mentality that some of the HG's have shown over the years. If it was for a family member or a lifelong friend, that's one thing. But for someone you just met and only know in the context of this game? A game which requires you to put your life on hold and leave everything and everyone that you know and love? I don't freaking think so, scooter. :devilish:

and it wasnt even someone who mike fell in lust with or something.. it was KAIL!!!!! wtf? i mean.. come on! of all the people to be loyal to???? kail??????????

:faint: the more i think about it the more wacko it all is.

Yesterday I was watching a show called Gay, Straight or Taken. I think it was on Lifetime. When they introduced the 3 guys on the show, Mike was one of them!!! I had to really look at him but it sure was him. No he"s not the Gay one, he was the straight one (and also not taken). Is he going for reality star of 2007 or what??? :animated_scratchchin:

Archived