Mike Week - 3 Evicted

CeCiMom

Dick wants Mike out because Mike is the only one who won't kiss his butt.

Mike has a spine and that makes Dick feel insecure. Dick will rather surround himself with shady blabbering weasely excuses for guys because he can manipulate those and predict their behaviour.

Dick has not been able to get Mike to pay him homage, thus, he wants Mike gone...

...and it breaks my hea...hea...heart

agreed in a nutshell. mike isnt a follower of king dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea what that desperate lady put him through for the veto challenge.

He took one, not even for a team, but just for her.

As far as I'm concerned, he won that round - leave or stay.

was kail not allowed to do distraction by bb producers :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

What Mike he did was absolutely idiotic. He put himself on the veto block. This is a game with one winner not one-for-all & all-for-one. Kail is spineless & would not return the favor. For me Mike is the front-runner for the Marcellas stupidity award of BB8 :animated_rotfl:

Why would Kail do anything herself when she has Mike :1eye: to do it for her & draw the negative attention to himself.

Good for you sexy. I still say it's a game & what Mike did was un-brilliant though but I am sure he will be comforted in knowing that he has impressed so many & I am sure that it will help stretch his fame from 15 minutes to at least 16 minutes :animated_rotfl:

mike the man :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dick should have been more upset with all the lazies on the sideline doing nothing instead of mike :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick wants Mike out because Mike is the only one who won't kiss his butt.

Mike has a spine and that makes Dick feel insecure. Dick will rather surround himself with shady blabbering weasely excuses for guys because he can manipulate those and predict their behaviour.

Dick has not been able to get Mike to pay him homage, thus, he wants Mike gone...

...and it breaks my hea...hea...heart disappointed.gif

Soyyo, I completely agree with every word. I feel bad for Mike because he was trying to keep his word, and he saw everyone else ganging up on Jen in the competition instead of trying to get Dick out. So, I think he was just trying to be the man he was raised to be, and that's great!

I don't think you can win the game that way, but it was refreshing and it made me like Mike even more. I'm rooting for him, but I'm not sure it will do him any good. I'm hoping that every person who votes for Kail in that house will enjoy their time on the block when she puts them up there.

And I totally agree with you too, Cat :pleased: ...let's hope AP's can swing the vote in favor of our guy...otherwise...it's bye Mike :bigcry:

sextypeth, I also agree with you about viewers' perceptions of the players being no joke. Only one person will win the money, but all of the BB "players" will be judged/haunted/hailed for a good while (by at least a few million viewers/feedsters) by their behaviour while inside the house. Dick is right about "perception". I guess it's okay to behave like a total loser in this game...if one doesn't mind having a derogatory title attached to his/her name or reputation or being used as an example of/for a reject, a weasel, or a sl*t for a looooong time, if not, the rest of his/her life...

They know Kail is a snake and will sell any of them under the bus to save her butt. Mike will need friends if he stays in the house and they already plan to send zack home which would leave Mike with nobody but maybe Nick in the house. Smart move would be to send Kail out and without the queen bee, mike would have to team up with someone in the house in order to last in the game. If they really dislike ED, they need to wonder why he really wants Kail to stay. If I were in the house I would think he made a secret deal with her to keep her after he said she had to go so many times and suddenly says Mike has to go. I gave 10 votes for Kail to leave.

They know Kail is a snake and will sell any of them under the bus to save her butt. Mike will need friends if he stays in the house and they already plan to send zack home which would leave Mike with nobody but maybe Nick in the house. Smart move would be to send Kail out and without the queen bee, mike would have to team up with someone in the house in order to last in the game. If they really dislike ED, they need to wonder why he really wants Kail to stay. If I were in the house I would think he made a secret deal with her to keep her after he said she had to go so many times and suddenly says Mike has to go. I gave 10 votes for Kail to leave.

something is fishy but i cant put my hands on it yet :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I really wish Mike would fight to stay. I'd like to see him go to people and say he has no alliance, and he has told Kail that after this vote he will be alone. So, he would like votes and he'd like an alliance. I just don't know if he has the brains to do that or not. Maybe he is waiting until closer to the time of the vote? That would be the smart thing to do, as people change their minds like underwear in that house.

this year hg its not worth trying to sway them because their decision is a team effort :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think maybe you could sway someone like Jameka. Maybe tell her how truthful and honest you are being, and how you stayed true to your alliance until the end, and you haven't even campaigned to stay....and then say you can see she is a trustworthy, honest person, too, and if they had an alliance then no one would suspect it. And then do the same with Amber and Dustin.

Unfortunately for Mike, he has two things working against him in this nomination situation.

1st his integrity and loyalty to Kail makes it difficult for him to campaign against her and 2nd...

Ick has done a good job of rallying the troops before Mike was even on the block. So, Mike almost feels he doesn't need to campaign because Ick has given Kail and everyone else within earshot "his word" that she's going home this week.

Based on the editing of tonight's program, it appeared that Dick wasn't even thinking of putting Mike up until Mike made himself a target by trying to get Dick to lose the POV comp. The way Mike acted really pissed Dick off -- and that's why I think Dick ultimately put Mike up.

For the life of me, I can't understand why Mike was so eager for Jen to win the POV -- didn't he realize that HE could get nominated? Very, very stupid move -- and so bold about it. I almost think Mike deserves to go home for being so stupid.

Guest jordansmom
this year hg its not worth trying to sway them because their decision is a team effort

Whatever Dicks says they do. He gets away with alot of bullsh.. and no one says anything to him. All of them are a bunch of followers.

I agree Carmen.

What Mike did was absolutely stupid and may have strengthened Jen's game. Dick was working so hard get that girl to blink and only wound up getting more frustrated in the process. Mike just exacerbated it.

If I was a HG I'd keep Jen around just to throw a wrench in Dick's game. I'd let those two battel it out just to keep a target off of my back.

Dick lays his cards on the table everytime he lays out everyone elses. Eventually he's going to have to realize that. Knowing that Kail, Mike, Zach and Nick are together (although the alliance is somewhat dead) makes it easier to isolate what the others are doing. Letting that cat out of the back allows the rest of the house to Isolate who you're with and what you're doing as well.

I would even get rid of Mike to keep Kail because she's such a lousy player. Why did Dick tell Kail he thinks she's a lousy player?

That was beyond retarded.

I get the feeling that Jen may be the smarted player in that house. Dick may be dumber than Kail. I just don't see dick getting past week 5. He's too much like Howie from season six (Although Howie would probably nominate his own daughter).

Guest jordansmom
He's too much like Howie from season six

I was just tell my hubby that. Theres no way Dick is winning this game. The way hes acting I see Jen lasting longer than him.

Archived