Mike Week - 3 Evicted

CeCiMom

I was just tell my hubby that. Theres no way Dick is winning this game. The way hes acting I see Jen lasting longer than him.

it would seem that way. but it seem like all hg are afraid of him. i dont see many having the guts to put him up. and another reason they may not do it is the threadt of having nick and danielle after them :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just tell my hubby that. Theres no way Dick is winning this game. The way hes acting I see Jen lasting longer than him.

Dick has become more of a tool in this game than anything else. If I were Amber I'd definitly hide in his shadow.

Jen has done a great job with the stupid act. She's so hated that everyone see's nominating her as a wasted of an HOH. It's like when there's a fire and everyone assumes someone else has called 911. She could float to the end easily.

Mike may have a chance of staying if America votes to Keep him. Eric seems to have some control with Dick and may turn the vote around. Plus Eric has a lot of sway with Jameka and Jess. We'll find out probably within the hour. At first I wanted him to go..but I really want kail to leave so we can have a Mike vs Evel showdown.

But if America votes to keep Kail...he's toast!

I know that Dick said Mike was safe, until Mike pledged his allegiance to Kail (like the flag). But, I don't believe it for a second. I think Dick always planned to put Mike up as the sub if the POV was used. He always intended to break up the Mrs. R. alliance, no matter what. So, that meant Mike, Jen or Kail. He has admitted before that he and Zach were close early on, and even though he has talked about putting Zach up, and has talked about thinking that Zach and Nick have an alliance, I think that actually Dick fears Nick more than he fears Zach. I think that Dick feels he has some control over Zach, but none over Mike. So, he always (imo) intended to put Mike up (if POV was used).

I will say that Mike would have been safe, as Dick said, IF Dick hadn't stepped off the platform and IF Jen hadn't won POV. Dick was so self-assured that he would win that he claimed Mike was safe until he mouthed off to Dick. But in fact, if Jen had won the POV without Mike saying a word to Dick, Mike would have been on the block beside Kail, for sure.

I agree that Mike woulda gone up no matter what if Jen won POV but I don't think Mike would have been the target like he is now if he would not have actively campaigned to help Jen win. I still think Dick should get rid of Kail & he is being blinded by anger a bit but either way what Mike did belongs in the BB Marcellas Idiotic Hall of Fame.

Actually Dick was going to put him up as his original nom until Eric campaigned hard to get Jen put up the night before . "America's Player task"

In their pow wow the night before they were almost sure Zach was going to be the replacement nom and not Mike. So it was more poor strategizing on his and Kail's part.

I think Mike is a LOT less of a threat than Kail. I'm surprised people aren't looking at both people and thinking, "Who could I count on to vote with me in the future?" Or, even better, "Who could I get into a secret alliance with, and they wouldn't blab it all over the house?" Kail does turn on her alliances when her neck is on the line (as would most people). But Mike doesn't, really. So, to me, Mike would be the better person to keep around and try to use as an ally.

Kail is easier to fluster before comps and Dick seems to get some preverse thrill of torturing her and Jen. He doesn''t have that control over Mike which to Dick is more of a threat because with Dick it's defintely about control.

Yeah, it doesn't bother Mike or Jen when Dick tries to get them upset before a comp. I felt sorry for Kail when they showed that on the show. And they didn't even show a fraction of the real thing.

one less male around imho mike look like he is the most athletic :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

for rest house it is actually dump to get rid of mike. if and when dick and nick make their alliance official the house is toast. athletic wise with mike gone it is a cakewalk for nick and dick excluding jen who is the best athlethic girl by far :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

What Mike did wasn't integrity, it was a combination of blind loyalty to a woman who is manipulative and a need to one up Dick and flex for control. It didn't show anything about his character, but instead about his brains. There were tons of ways that Mike could have expressed he was a loyal sort without that show, instead all he expressed was his lapdogishness to the bigot.

Kail is NOT stupid! She knew that she could manipulate Mike into doing exactly what he did. Each time he came back into the house for a different outfit, she played all over him. He broke under her spell like a dry twig! Kail knew that Mike was her only hope and she used him to no end.

I hope Dick see this for what it's worth and sends Kail packing with her tail between her legs!

Mike is now an animate inanimate stupid object!!! He's too stupid to send home. Dick should keep him just so the hg's can point and laugh as his stupidity for entertainment purposes.

Ick has done a good job of rallying the troops before Mike was even on the block. So, Mike almost feels he doesn't need to campaign because Ick has given Kail and everyone else within earshot "his word" that she's going home this week.

Exactly...as far as Mike is concerned...he's just getting his hand slapped for supporting Kail. No need for him to verify his saftey...he thinks Kail is a goner.

I still question how he'd try to win support of others if he suspected he were in trouble. Aside from Kail, Nick and Amber...does he have any friends in the house? He doesn't talk at all so if he were to suddenly start talking game to everyone...they'd be surprised because it's not like him to do so (as Dustin would say..."he's not being consistent".) Either way...I don't think Mike will do well in this game...he doesn't seem to have the drive or conversation skills necessary to succeed.

It was a dumb move on Mike's part. Sure I agree that it does show he is loyal... but why? Over a woman that lies and manipulates... this will be completely on Kail if Mike leaves tomorrow.

Guest jordansmom

I think Mike baited Dick. IMO Mike was trying to show the other hgs what can of a player Dick is. Bring some of the spot like on Dick and his attuide. Maybe it was not the best move for him in the game but I agree that someone needed to step up to Dick. He gets off on talking down to ppl. Due to the fact that all the other hgs are acting like a sheep it was all for nothing.

Kudos to Mike. Maybe he doesn't really care if he leaves...he might be sick of the rest of them.

And what a hypocrite Dick is. Didn't he talk about broken alliances and how people go against their alliances are no good. So here is a guy that sticks to his alliance and proves a point and Dick puts him up. Add hypocrite to Dick's list of character flaws.

Archived