Mike Week - 3 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike isn't very articulate. Listening to him campaign earlier was funny. A lot of stuttering and losing his train of thought. I felt most of the time he wasn't very convincing. Maybe he's quiet for a reason. He screwed himself by letting Kail prod him to act like that in the POV.

hey ginger? what i dont get is kail and mike saying that Jen was never part of their alliance.. but then mike went out of his way to help Jen win POV. even knowing that his butt would be on the line (not that it wasnt before) i guess kail thought that if mike went up, that she had a chance to stay in the game.. so she pushed him to go make an idiot of himself to throw dick off his game in the POV comp...

of course, i think jen probably could have stayed out there all day with that glass on her head. but Mike made a bigger target of himself by letting Kail command him like that.

Kail didn't push him very hard....Mike made his own choice to do it...and it was a very stupid choice. He didn't owe Jen anything.

I somewhat understand his reasoning though...it wasn't about saving Jen. It was more about taking equal respnsibility for going after ED. It was his and Kail's decision together to go after ED...not Kail's alone...and he didn't want to "throw her under the bus" by abandoning her and having her be the scapegoat. It was an honorable thing to do....but stupid none the less....he has his integrity and will be walking out the door with that! :rolleyes:

Kail didn't push him very hard....Mike made his own choice to do it...and it was a very stupid choice. He didn't owe Jen anything.

I somewhat understand his reasoning though...it wasn't about saving Jen. It was more about taking equal respnsibility for going after ED. It was his and Kail's decision together to go after ED...not Kail's alone...and he didn't want to "throw her under the bus" by abandoning her and having her be the scapegoat. It was an honorable thing to do....but stupid none the less....he has his integrity and will be walking out the door with that!

:animated_rotfl:

I have to agree with you ImIn that was stupid the best way he could have stuck with his alliance was to keep is mouth shut tell Kail in her goodbye diaries that her leaving would be avenge and he appolizes for leaving her hanging... he could be playing now...didnt he take notes from bb history...everyone who has betrayed their own alliance said this..then played it that way...that was definately a dumb move...

I have to agree with you ImIn that was stupid the best way he could have stuck with his alliance was to keep is mouth shut tell Kail in her goodbye diaries that her leaving would be avenge and he appolizes for leaving her hanging... he could be playing now...didnt he take notes from bb history...everyone who has betrayed their own alliance said this..then played it that way...that was definately a dumb move...

Yeah, that would've been a better way to do it instead of basically forcing Dick to put him on the block...the way he chose to act could very well end up in him leaving the BB house.

Hey Fizzle...Mike did not have a weapon to his head. If he listened to Kail egging him on then he got played, but I think he didn't really care - I think he needed to stand up to Dick and that is what he did.

Dick chastises other hg for breaking their alliances and then punishes them for keeping their alliances...sounds two faced to me.

now i think about mike move was up there with marcellus. by having jen win pov wouldnt help him or kail in no way at all

dumbest moves update

1.marcellus

2.howie

3. everyone hg in allstar who let will get to final threee

4.mike

5..kaysar i move him down to five cause he outta the house for a bit and probably didnt no the dynamics to well :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dustin on Mike - He's a dead fish? Hmm...has he taken a good look at who he hangs out with....ahumm...mmmm..hmmmm

Amber on Mike - He's hard to read? Maybe he should be crying all day and wiping his snotty nose on everyones shoulder so you can than call him sensitive.

I see what you mean that Mike helped Jen win POV, but he also knew he was digging his own hole because Dick was telling him so. My final judgement on the whole thing is that he didn't want to back down to Dick even if it meant eviciton.

I don't have a point either..I like Mike and I don't think there is any malice in him, but I do believe he doesn't like Dick.

mike the man :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

mike still the man :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think the house made a big mistake because kail should've been the one to go home this week! However, it is partially Mike's fault because he DID make a really bad decision in the PoV comp.

Archived