Mike Week - 3 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I dislike her...she's made the game more interesting (so far) than Mike has.

mike isnt going home :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Now Dick is saying that maybe they should evict Mike first and that Kail is harmless.

Ooooooooh boy he does not know what Kail is up to.

Yikes I found Mike over on page 2. I really like the person that Mike is. He is not a good player in the game. He is too honest and nice.

Just wanted to say that I LIKE MIKE. :partytime:

mikes look defeated like kail did previously :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Mike is too close mouth to me. Even during his little "dates" he never said much. Most have given a little of themselves. So far he has been cordial without being sociable. :lookaround: Seems devious to me.

hopely mike stays so the game can at least be somewhat less predictable :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

looks like mike will fall victim to the floaters grandplan this week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Add to the history of dumb BB moves... should get Kail out.

i agree no doubt. mike has no social skills. this season list of dumb moves keeps on growing :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i was told it was dick plan to save kail not floaters :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Yah, it is. Which makes it even worse.

i am so confused as to why sure mike may be better physically but when was last time bb had pure physical comp :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

if she stays i hope bb gods make her win. it would be so fitting :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dick a loser. i cant believe he put mike on the block for staying with his alliance till the end. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick wants Mike out because Mike is the only one who won't kiss his butt.

Mike has a spine and that makes Dick feel insecure. Dick will rather surround himself with shady blabbering weasely excuses for guys because he can manipulate those and predict their behaviour.

Dick has not been able to get Mike to pay him homage, thus, he wants Mike gone...

...and it breaks my hea...hea...heart :disappointed:

Archived