Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is of Beau and 2 girls sitting down at a table all dressed up, then it is not Janelle.  That was put on here about a week ago, and one of the posters told who the girl was.  Sorry that I can't remember her name though.

If you keep looking though you will see a picture or something of him and Ashlea on that site.  :wink:

LOL that was me Can't remember her name though Victoria something..

How do you post an image?  I found it and it isn't janelle - I just can't post the pic.

You will need to right click on the picture then go to properties and where it has the url you need to copy that... then open a reply to post... then up between the subject line and the area where you type you will see a B for bold, ect... the 8th option is img... click on that then paste the url then click close tags...

has anyone notice at the begining of the show tonight when michael and kaysar got there keys that the back ground of there walls had the same kind of window shade and the windows were in the same spot?

has anyone notice at the begining of the show tonight when michael and kaysar got there keys that the back ground of there walls had the same kind of window shade and the windows were  in the same spot?

That's because they live in the same apartment complex.

Guest ranster627

I am so glad you asked that ... does anyone else remember hearing the announcer say there would be a twist that would change the game?

I caught that too ranster ..

He said a twist which would change how the game is played though .. which is not quite the same as just changing the game ...

So either, they took away veto/changed veto in some way.

Or they are being snarky like they always are .. and it's not really a 'change' .. it's jsut the season twist .. cause it's changed way to play the game when your playing in sets of 2 ..

:roll:

Guest Grammy

I chose Rachel and James because in the show James seemed to expect her to nominate Jennifer because he told her too. Eric is a firefighter which usually means he is also a para=medic. Maggie is an ER nurse so I think they must know each other.

Guest MainFlame
I kinda think that Rachel and Howie look alike.

Not in their pictures really but they kinda did tonight.

Maybe brother and sister??

Also the two blondes that look similar

april and janelle.

to me they look like friends that would hang out together

just a guess

In the CBS bios, it says that Howie and Rachel are both Denver Broncos fans.

I think you're right.

I was thinking that at the beginning of the show when the HG came out one on the left side and one on the right side as they were walking up to the house they all seem to give this smile to each other.I thought the way they had them walk out was with their friends..does any of this make sense cause I got a back lack of sleep and ramble on when tired...lol

This is what I gathered from what was shown on the show last night.

Janelle and Ivette - Ivette seemd to stick with Janelle when they first entered the house. Also they're both waitresses from Miami.

Michael and Kaysar - The handshake in the bathroom, Kaysar stressing outside about going home early and Michael telling him he shouldn't worry. They're both from California

Howie and Rachel - They seemed really worried about people thinking they have an alliance

The rest I don't really know. I missed parts of it here and there.

I was thinking the same thing jen...can anyone tell us in what order they came up to the entrance?

I am so glad you asked that ... does anyone else remember hearing the announcer say there would be a twist that would change the game?

I still think that there will be an opportunity for them to CHANGE their secret partners, especially if this (current) twist is discovered by all the HGs.

This may have been answered in another thread but, haven't seen it yet. Here's how the pairs came out to be introduced to us all, on last night's show.

James & Sarah

Janelle & Michael

Ivette & Kaysar

Eric & Rachel

April & Beau

Howie & Maggie

Ashlea & Jennifer

Don't know if CBS was giving us the information that easily but, just in case they did... there it is.

Guest SmellyCat

I think April and Howie are paired. When they first went in the house and were looking for beds Howie was upstairs and April downstairs and she called up to him by name. They supposedly had just met on the front porch so either April is really good with names or she knew him prior. Just my observation, guess we'll find out next week.