Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diet,

That's possible... Also I think maybe they were onto the twist before the first show aired and maybe they figured might as well reveal it...

From what I understand Julie said IF they make it to the end WITHOUT being discovered...

no julie said it would be best not to be discovered, not that if they were they wouldn't get the $million. It would just be easier to get to the end without being discovered

and Diet I watched Housecalls and don't remember them saying julie would tellt he HGs about the pairs....maybe u mean julie would be telling us?

Guest MJayDaPlaya
ya i know that. but who said it? Michael or Kaysar? could you please give me the detail? :oops:

Neither Mike or Kaysar have said to each they are a pair.

my bad .. i was at BBQ right after i listened to House Calls lol .. so that would be why I thought it was housecalls.

Glad to see someone else read/heard the same thing, so I am not going batty. :)

The Michael and Kaysar connection comes from "eye witness" testimony from someone that says she lives in the same complex as both of them and that her best friend dated Michael for a while. I don't know if her accounting of them has been confirmed but, it's my understanding that by the way she describes her interactions with him coincide exactly with what we are seeing on the live feeds and so, in general, it seems posters are believing her testimony. fyi

6 - Howie and Rachel  Brother and sister?

This is sad! I can't stand Howie! If I were in there, he would be the next to go on my list!!! Nothing but trash comes out his mouth. He's a PIG! I wish the girls would set him straight in there! I mean I would put up other people, but I can live with the rest alittle longer than I could him! AARRGGGG!

Does anyone else think that CBS migh have done a better job in stretching out the SOS longer? The second show is days away from airing and from what I can tell, the pairs have all been discoverd, many of the house "secrets" have been discovered (secret bedroom, etc.). It seems like if they are going to play up the SOS theme, the "secret" part is kind of imortant.

What good is a secret if everyone figures them out in the first week?

I've thought the house guests would gfigure out they weren't the only pair..and it seems to have happened quickly. Now, will CBS edit the show for Tuesday to not let the t.v. audience know they have already figured out the pair or will they be "real" and show the quick realizations?

Thoughts?

i hope this season is more than pairs because the whole pair thing is cheap and somewhat ruin this big brother for me. why i hate the pair is we know that the pair in tough situation are going to vote the same way. and when the pairs are figure out offficially at nomination it would be both members of the pair going up on the block to secure one gets booted out. because of the pair thing they wont be any drews using a desperate chick to win the game.

because i seen when maggie hug eric beau had this wtf look on his face. i thought it was common knowledge everyone in the house had pairs.

When you click on the link for the 24 hour live feed, there is a picture of all of the houseguests in a row. From your predicitons, everyone is matched up except for Michael and Kaysar. Were they giving us clues from the beginning?

Guest jamesameadows

Here are my thoughts on the pairs after watching about two days of coverage on the cams.....

mike/kaysar

sarah/james

eric/maggie

april/jennifer

ashlea/beau

howie/rachel

janelle/ivette

let me know your thoughts and their relationships

ivette and beau

janelle and ashlea..........

the other day janelle and ashlea were in the hoh bathroom talking about stuff and ashlea was saying o i dont remember you doing that.....blah blah...so they are a pair..........everybody im sure has figured them all out already....its getting pretty obvious......... and i think james and sarah are engaged

Guest ranster627

Confirmed Pairs by Morty Live Feed Reporters

Sarah and James

confirmed with three posts

Eric and Maggie

confirmed with two posts

Ashlea and Janelle

confirmed from live feeds

Guest jamesameadows

i had assume that beau and ahslea went to school together since they both have the same major and that janelle and ivette worked together....so whose beau with

I think it safe to say that Beau and Ivette are a confirmed pair now. I posted that in the live feeds too!