Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NCarolynaGirl

I don't get the live feeds and I was stumped on all of them, but I think Rachel and Howie are doing the best job.

My Mom always told me when your kidding someone it's because there is a grain of truth to it... I have found this really to be true... Even if it's only subconscious...

Nah not all the time.. I joke with my friends and there is no grain of truth to it.. Just all joking around.

You guys are blowing this WAY out of proportion. I sat and watched the whole conversation between James and Sarah on the Hammock and it was ALL in jest. I have been with my partner 17 years and I know we do the exact same thing. Srah even even said (and obviously joking) "Hello America, you see that my botfriend, James Ryan, is an asshole" and then she gave his this cute smile. If you saw both of their faces during that conversation, it was totally in fun. The bigger problem is that Sarah is getting to jealous about James flirting with the other girls in the house. I can see how she might be threatened since their relationship is only 4 months along, but she is gonna be the one to ruin for them if she can't just chill. I truly believe that they make a good couple and that he cares for her, but they both need to put things on hold and play the game. It is a hard thing with such a new relationship and I really hope they survive. If they can get through this, I think they will have a great relationship.

Dep

Well, they DO have to talk strategy to eachother at some point...you could never hide it from the live feeds...but yeah, I had the couples figured out by the 4th or 5th day they were in the house -_-.

I don't have live feed, but I know from what I saw last night, as SOON as they found out the Beau and Ivette knew each other, they figured everyone must know each other and they were ALL able to guess the pairs IMMEDIATLY!! So they didn';t do a good job hiding it from everyone else either. But yeah, I can see what you mean about talking strategy on live feed although................everyone talks strategy every year. The one best kept secret though was how April and Jenn knew each other. I heard everything ranging from aunt, to god mother, to step mother. NEVER sorority sisters lol

Guest doodles808

I thought that Eric and Maggie were ....friends.

Thought I heard that her bf works at fire dept with Eric and she is er nurse so they have prof interest.

Did anyone hear at the end of the show it said something to the effect of join us on Tuesday as another secret is revealed?... I'm not sure if that was the exact words, but it was something like that.

some of the HG's haven't linked the other houseguests completely yet.

i dont see why beside howie and rachel the others always hang out together or partner with their pair in the competition and sit in the hammock together.

this pairs idea has completely backfired. The idea caused the creation of a big alliance too fast in fear of losing each others partners. IMO

Well Kaysar and Janelle are kinda crappy partners...midweek of Ashleas nominations Janelle was just like...eff this and kinda ditched her. And Kaysar doesnt seem to be doing much for Micheal at this point either...I think producers thought it would intensify the game, but these people are just kinda givin up.

But this is the best "Twist" yet if Michael was actually able to get Eric to go off by trash talking and not breaking the rules. It may be underhanded and it sure as hell puts a target on him, but at least Eric will be gone. Maybe then, we will start seeing some real playing instead of Eric and his flock.

Dep

I think it's doing what CBS wanted it to do....... with this drama tonight is case in point. Can we say high ratings for Tuesdays show?? More money in feeds when people join up to see more fights and bitching.......

So No, it's not a back fire........ it's all comes down to MONEY........ you have it, they want it......... and with this........ they will get it. All hail the CBS gods. Let fun begain. :fface

I disagree CBS hoped it would turn out like this. I say it backfired in the sense that all it takes is 4 people to form an alliance then multiply that by 2 and then 8 people run the show. Then you get an idiot up there with a "so saith the shepard, so saith the flock" mentality just makes it even worse because you know it will be impossible to bring him down anytime soon. I doubt ratings will jump too much higher.. maybe just for that one show.. I still say this pairs idea was less than stellar.

Nodoubt575

Well Kaysar and Janelle are kinda crappy partners...midweek of Ashleas nominations Janelle was just like...eff this and kinda ditched her. And Kaysar doesnt seem to be doing much for Micheal at this point either...I think producers thought it would intensify the game, but these people are just kinda givin up.

Janelle told Ashlea point blank that she was goint to fight back with whatever.... :wink:

and

Kaisar's been doing backfleeps "counseling" Michael and trying to defend him(michael) without blowing up their cover...

Dont know what else could they have done...........

:shock: :!: :?: :(

ooppsss! dont think the "pairs" thing had anything to do with tonight's "show... positive it would have happened NO matter what.

Eric/Michael nnoo good vibes :roll:

Guest DraftKing
I think producers thought it would intensify the game, but these people are just kinda givin up.

As last night's incident showed, I think the lengths that Michael went to in attempting to plot out how he could get Eric to attack him indicate that he (Michael) hasn't given up. Michael said exactly the right things to invoke a reaction, if you look at what he said, with the "Yeah, but what are you gonna do about it?" question and then the insult about Eric's height and the suggestion that Eric has a small penis. He saved the big insults (besides the family stuff, which trickled back to Eric) and used them all at once, the BB6 equivalent of going all-in with pocket aces in Texas Hold 'Em, and a buzzed Eric took the bait.

It doesn't justify what Eric did at all, and I'm the last guy to defend Eric (I chose my avatar to mock Eric, after all), but I think Michael was extremely cunning and calculating in what he did. It was far from Ashlea's rolling over and dying routine in week one.