Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BaileySue
If I were HOH .. and I thought I knew who the pairs were .. I'd put their keys in that order, just to keep them guessing if I knew .. ;)

Are you talking about putting the keys in the box? I don't think anybody would notice at all - the way the lazy susan type thing is spun around each time a key is removed and that person has to pick the next key out.

Guest amerry1

dietekocgirl - have you been to the CBS website and seen the pictures that Rachel took while HOH? I think I recall seeing that she took pictures of the pairs! She got most of them...I saw those pics as a message that she knew something...well, she mentions that in her HOH Blog as well...anyway. I would totally do something like that....mess with everyone's heads!

Aren't the slots numbered or something... All the HG's talk about your key was last... Or I am gonna put so & so's key first last or whatever... If they aren't numbered how can they say they are putting them in any order?

Say for example Kaysar is HOH (positive thinking!!)

He puts Janelle's first .. then Howie + Rachel, James + Sarah .. etc..

in order so that they each pull each other's key.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

I mean that if you are HOH and you know the other pairs .. that you OUT the other pairs sort of .. by putting their keys side by side in the box .. so they each have to draw each other's key out that they are paired with .. lol

Let them wonder if your on to them.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

I mean that if you are HOH and you know the other pairs .. that you OUT the other pairs sort of .. by putting their keys side by side in the box .. so they each have to draw each other's key out that they are paired with .. lol

Let them wonder if your on to them.

I got it and why would you want them to wonder if you were onto them? That would put a huge target on your back

Guest he said she said

Don't you think if CBS told the "couples" prior to entering the house about the possible prize money they would be more inclined to keep their "couple alliance" a secret?

Just a thought... :shock:

Edit to change spelling of alliance

(just not so sure if I've got it right yet... :?) Feel free to correct me

Guest he said she said

I'm not so sure..

In the case of Sarah and James... James, I'm sure would put his foot down on all the "lovey dovey shite" so they could win a million. Raechel and Howie has done a good job but I'm sure would do an even better job if they knew what was at stake.

Guest he said she said

I'm not so sure...

If I were in the house I would make sure I would act like I knew nothing... but that's just me...

Are they not allowed to say who they are there with? Like now that Ashlea is gone, obviously she is telling the truth when she says that she isn't working with someone, and she also told Kaysar "You're not here with anyone" ... so, anyway, it seems like everyone is right on who the partners on so when they are called out why deny it.

Maybe cause it would put her in a bad light because she lied... Remember she may not know that everyone has a partner and she may believe that they would take it as a threat still...

when they first announced this whole pair twist I read somewhere that if they told anyone that they had a partner then they would not get the full prize if they made it to the end. Anoyne else remember that?

Guest nurse4hire

:wink:

Hey Morty... first let me say THANK YOU for keeping up to date on BB the past few years. I need your help. I actually was able to watch the episode where they announced the how everyone was paired.

I should have wrote it down, but I didn't, now I am a little confused on who is with whom. Could you PLEASE post the pairs

:D

It seems like they knew last week that there were more than one couple in the house. This week no one talks about it or suspects who is with who...I would be spending my time finding out who the other couples are before getting into any alliance...