Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if a pair wins and are the runner up too then I think they should be allowed to share the 1.25 million evenly (if the agreed) since they worked as a team to get there.

Guest Shockalot

Please everyone excuse me today.

I have been not only watching too much live-feed but trying to keep 14 names and 6 combinations plus 4 cams straight.

Indeed I meant to say that Beau and Ivette have been the ones discovered as a Couple/Pair/Duo.

[Not Beau and Janelle]

Now having said all that.. Eric now seems convinced that there is no way Beau and Ivette are a Pair and that Beau and (?) Janelle or someone else are a pair.

So this is even more a question anyway.. What if Eric then changes his mind (which he does about 30 times a day) and doesnt know for sure?

Blahhhhhgggggg I need to take 5 hours away. Clear my mind and start fresh LOL!

Sorry again.

Shock is losing it Eric-style today !

I think Eric knows for sure that Ivette and Beau are together but he's pretending to not know, so he can throw Kaysar off, He seems to be lying and contradicting himself so he can mess with james, kaysar and michael. He's saying whatever he thinks they need to hear so that he stays the only one knowing what is going on.

Which couples do you think are doing the best jobs of hiding the fact that they know eachother? I think that Eric/Maggie Jen/April and Rachel/Howie are doing a good job for the most part. The other four....not so much.

but they have slipped a couple of times one said to the other "we should have brought our drums from home to play together" (or something like that) And BEau said to Ivette that something he was eating was better than that from the cafeteria...

Neb Ivette said they should've brought the drums but the part about the apple crisp being better was said to Janelle... That's why she now thinks they are a pair... That and she over heard the thing with the drums...

April and Jenny. Rachel and Howie. Everyone else has let too much info slip imo.

Janelle's told anyone who will listen that Beau and Yvette know each other so its safe to say that cats out of the bag.

Guest WhitePhoenix

Rachel and Howie, because:

1) No one thinks of them as a threat yet. Even after Rachel won HOH and POV in the same week!

2) No one has a strong dislike for either one of them. Even after the way Howie ....... IS.

3) No one suspect any master plans from the boobiminator (aka Howie) and they have both successfully remained under the radar even with their unique personalities.

I say, good job!

Guest momof2

How could anyone like James & Sarah as a couple?? I just read Morty's update. The part where James said he would dump her if she got fat. What a blazin' jerk!! He's 29 and she's 22. I hope when she gets a little older and matures she will realize how shallow and insensitive he really is. Thank goodness for the few nice guys out there that love the person you are. And I must say I am NOT fat or ugly but if I was, I am blessed with a man that could care less. ( And he is a full on Hunk too) What if Sarah was in a horribble accident that alter her pretty looks - James would hit the floor running the pig that he is!! I also wonder if Sarah's dad - "her world and hero" heard James talk to his little girl that way. I hope so - and gives him what for. And even more - sit down with his daughter and tell her she deserves more than a slim bucket like James!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

From what I've heard on the feeds this is a fairly recent relationship (3 months?). I hope her friends and family keep printouts of the updates that relate their conversations so she cannot deny the hurtful things he has said to her. At 22 a woman like Sarah may not be secure enough to stand up to this bully on her own, she will need the support of those who truly love her.

The pairs are

James and Sarah (dating)

Eric and Maggie (friends?)

Ivette and Beau (firends?)

Janelle and Ashlea (friends)

Rachel and Howie (firends?)

Michael and Kaysar (friends or co-workers) I really believe they are friends that live in the same apartment complex...

Jenny and April (related?)

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

I'm thinking that Eric and Maggie are siblings.

Maggie was mentioning that ever time she touched her necklace was for Eric's kids. It's something that I don't think a non-family member would really think to say.

James tries to be something that he isn't - smart. That's just my opinion but I reall think that he came into this game hoping to be the Dr. Will and bamboozle everyone but his conversations are so meaningless.

When discussing the iraq situation with kaysar, he was totally defensive and his half-truths and unsubstantiated perspective made him look idiotic.

I hope that Sarah sees him for what he is after this experience.

rachel and howe compair to other pairs they spent less time together which is good and get them far.

I'm thinking that Eric and Maggie are siblings.

Maggie was mentioning that ever time she touched her necklace was for Eric's kids.  It's something that I don't think a non-family member would really think to say.

James tries to be something that he isn't - smart.  That's just my opinion but I reall think that he came into this game hoping to be the Dr. Will and bamboozle everyone but his conversations are so meaningless.  

When discussing the iraq situation with kaysar, he was totally defensive and his half-truths and unsubstantiated perspective made him look idiotic.

I hope that Sarah sees him for what he is after this experience.

my point exactly about james. their can only be one dr. will. james to me is trying to hard its not even lying its being plain stupid.

Maggie and Eric aren't siblings... one morning they were the only ones up and were talking about their parents and how they were brought up different... They were the only ones there why if they are siblings would they talk about the differences?

they could have been adopted and found each other.

So while still siblings - still have 2 sets of parents.

I am not saying this is what it is but its how it could happen