Pairs Speculations

I believe Eric and his family live with Maggie and her BF... That is why she is close to his children... Eric has mentioned they had to move in with friends...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Maggie and Eric are Best Friends and/or cousins or something.

I think I heard her say something to that effect. (could just imagined it tho). I also think Howie and Rachel are related in some way.

I think Maggie and Eric are Best Friends and/or cousins or something.  

I think I heard her say something to that effect. (could just imagined it tho).    I also think Howie and Rachel are related in some way.

Now I could see cousins maybe... I am still out on how Rachel and Howie are connected... From what I can gether they don't know each other well and Howie applied and put Rachel's name on his application and that she was the only one that was on his application that would come... Now the question is how is this information known???

It was in some newspaper in CO.

I can't remember where I read it on this site but it was listed that Howie put Rachel on his list and she decided to go for it.

It is so funny that everyone is trying so hard to guess the pairs when we are not going to be in the dark about the pairs. We are being told tonight.

What I don't get though, if Janelle and Ashlea are a team why did she go along with wanting to put up Ashlea?

April is supposedly Jenn's aunt (step mom on some boards)

Maggie is supposedly engaged to one of Eric's co-workers who is a really close friend of his. (PS a non family member WOULD think to do the touching of the neck thing for the kids if they really care~I would do it for my best friend's kids)

:idea: What if they are connected in some other way to another pair and that is why they are still confused about putting people together - i.e. Well Ivette couldn'i be with Beua because I know she's with me? That kinda a thing? :?:

Guest littlelaura

considering the wall hanging that shows four "people" connected, I tend to agree. They just showed it up close on the feeds and I noticed on the show last night that they positioned the camera where it was shown in the back ground a lot. There has to be something to the "four" thing. I've been trying to look at other things in the house to see if there are four items grouped, but having a hard time. Could just be that I'm over thinking this too!!

Laura

Sarah's young and her personality is rather mousy.James will dominate a girl like her.We've all seen it before in life.Takes all kinds............

ACTUALLY, What I mean to say is maybe a person has two team mates but the 1st partner will not know of the 2nd partner. Rachal and Howie/ Rachel and Maggie--Howie and Janelle Maggie/Eric and so on...

Obviously just throwing out names at this point but I have found a few different possible links to another pair.

LEADING to puzzle of linking up.

NONE of them are doing a good job if you all already know lol

good point

I have thought that they are all connected...like a ring for a long time. The more I find out about them the more I believe it. :lol::lol:

My Mom always told me when your kidding someone it's because there is a grain of truth to it... I have found this really to be true... Even if it's only subconscious...

if they are big brother casting department are gods

considering the wall hanging that shows four "people" connected, I tend to agree.  They just showed it up close on the feeds and I noticed on the show last night that they positioned the camera where it was shown in the back ground a lot.  There has to be something to the "four" thing.  I've been trying to look at other things in the house to see if there are four items grouped, but having a hard time.  Could just be that I'm over thinking this too!!

Laura

I agree with her completely. These shallow people are all somehow connected.

:clap

Morty's posters are the best!!!

We nailed the pairs...

We weren't too far off on the connections either...

WAY TO GO!!!

:clap

congrats to morty and crew but the pairs gave themselves away too easy

my bad she didnt she say it up to them to do so