Pairs Speculations

omg they are just having fun, remember when ericka said all that crap about jee, yeah even after she said that everyone still loved her. so i dont get why this is any different besides that they are two really hot girls. and i dont like ivette either she gets on my nerves really bad.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are somethings you just shouldn't say. You can say someone is a b*tch if they are being a b*tch .. bringing their race into it however .. Is in my opinion unacceptable.

When Erika did it -- I did not think it was approrpriate or nice either.

Racism should never just be seen as 'ok' .. I don't care who does it. Part of the reasons why there are so many problems in this world is from people being ok with these 'simple' slurrs.

I think it's a very slippery slope.

And I think people should bring this kind of behavior to light. I'm not saying that people should past judgement, or write a person off completley because they make these comments .. but I do not think there is anything wrong with identifying behavior that we deem to 'not be ok'.

I can't quote it exactly but janelle also said something about liking to live some place before it got dirty, and a bunch of asians moved in ..

Didn't she say she liked Kaysar though?

Yes she did.

People can be selectively racist. I don't know if she is a racist person .. but she deffinately has certian leanings in that direction I think given the slurrs she's used.

I think Janelle and Ashlea are partners.  The way they are talking right now and about the veto, makes me think they are partners

I saw that also and thought the same thing...very familiar w/each other.

[ Rachel and Howie just a hunch...]

You say "just a hunch" - am I the only one who heard them talking on the surfboard about how it was good that it came down to the 2 of them because then they knew they were safe and that they shouldn't talk too much because they didn't want people to know about them?  Was I imagining it because it all seemed obvious to me and now people aren't sure I want to watch the show again.

I agree with you. I taped the show and rewatched it and I definately think they are a pair

I agree with the pairing above as well from everything I've heard last night and today on the live feeds.

I noticed during dinner that Rachel and Howie seemed a little familiar but wasn't sure if they were a pair.

What's funny is the post earlier about April's nose because she went into detail about her nose job earlier today. Yet looking at the pictures, her nose does resemble Jenn's. Good call!

Morty's is the best! It didn't take us long to figure it out! Yea! :D

Guest gmartuch
I think site 2 may have the right info. Two on the list have been confirmed on here ,so far.

Make that three.

Site #1 says:

Kaysar & Michael

Beau & Eric

Jennifer & Rachel - Disconfirmed

April & Howie - Disconfirmed

James & Sarah - Confirmed

Ivette & Janelle - Disconfirmed

Aslea & Maggie - Disconfirmed

Site #2 says:

April & Jennifer - Confirmed

Ashlea & Janelle - Confirmed

Beau & Ivette

Eric & Maggie

Howie & Rachel

James & Sarah - Confirmed

Kaysar & Michael

Yeah, I'd say site 2 wins

Heheh, Also I wouldn't take site 1 too seriously as it turns out to be http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/art...php?article=663 - And obviously that article's a joke.

Guest Grant

Lol I posted a thread at the same time as you.

That's Jenny, not Ashlea. Ashlea is in bed on Feed 1 talking to Ivette about Veto and stuff.

Guest Shockalot

Just to settle everything on April and Jennifer - last night they were clearly discussing how they were a team and specifically about their chances of both getting in the final for the million dollars.

They agreed they have a '1 in 6' chance to both make it in.

They even discussed getting just one through and splitting the 'regular' winnings.

That pretty much settles everything folks.

April and Jennifer are as 100% confirmed as you can get now.

btw.. If Kaysar and Micheal are NOT a Duo then its pretty freaking wierd how they hang around each other like they grew up together.

You know what I mean.. that body language and total comfort level.

I missed something in the first show.. did Julie specifically say how many were 'Secret Duos'?

I thought I heard her say 6 couples.

So there are two people in the house who are complete strangers with no connection to each other or anyone else?

Didn't Julie say that on Tuesday the pairs will be revealed? :?

i also think that michael and kaysar are paired up and ashlea and jenn could be sisters also they look alot alike. :)

last night on the feeds howie and rachel were getting massages by kaysar and beau .. and howie kept making comments about how orgamic it felt .. and how he didn't need sex just massages .. it got much more crude and graphic then that .. but the way rachel kept saying 'Howie!!' .. in that 'knock it off' voice long time friends, or brother and sister use when they're subjected to an annoying person.

Is it just me, or does it not seem like howie hits on her? He seems to hit on every other girl at great length but I never hear him hitting on rachel. Which just confirms it in my mind.

Guest LnkinPrk777
omg they are just having fun, remember when ericka said all that crap about jee, yeah even after she said that everyone still loved her. so i dont get why this is any different besides that they are two really hot girls. and i dont like ivette either she gets on my nerves really bad.

Agreed!

I'm not sure where in the world you concider that just playing. If I call ya a *itch, I mean it. Wether I'm laughing or not, means nothing. I don't believe that's playing. And yea, Janelle did say she like Kaysar.

I agree Site #2 is looking to be the accurate one thus far. I got the information from realitycalendar.com... if anyone wants to read where/how they got their information to form the "pairs".

Site #2:

Howie & Rachel

Ivette & Beau

Eric & Maggie

Michael & Kaysar

April & Jennifer

James & Sarah

Ashlea & Janelle

Guest ranster627

I will take the word of our live feed reporters eyes and their reporting, until we see an announcement on the televised show ... I would rather be late but accurate! :wink:

I agree... this is still ALL speculation. But, isn't it fun to see if we can figure it out before next week? From all sources available? We at morty's have already disproved the information from Jokersupdate.com WRONG! :D

Guest ranster627

Yup ceci ... you are quite right ... just don't want our live feeders to take this info as gospel! :wink: