Pairs Speculations

This may have been answered in another thread but, haven't seen it yet. Here's how the pairs came out to be introduced to us all, on last night's show.

James & Sarah

Janelle & Michael

Ivette & Kaysar

Eric & Rachel

April & Beau

Howie & Maggie

Ashlea & Jennifer

Don't know if CBS was giving us the information that easily but, just in case they did... there it is.

CeCi, I missed the show due to weather. Were these teams verified on the show or these your predictions?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salter... neither.

When the show was on last night... the HouseGuests came out in "pairs" ... one from each side of the 'stage"... so, I just thought since they had them come out that way... I was curious if we find out that CBS "showed us" sneakily who the pairs are... I DON"T know if this means anything. I'm just posting what I saw. :D

Ok, also did some research on some other reality show sites.

Both say they have "insider" information. But, both are different... LOL

Site #1 says:

Kaysar & Michael

Beau & Eric

Jennifer & Rachel

April & Howie

James & Sarah

Ivette & Janelle

Aslea & Maggie

Site #2 says:

April & Jennifer

Ashlea & Janelle

Beau & Ivette

Eric & Maggie

Howie & Rachel

James & Sarah

Kaysar & Michael

From what I've been gathering from last night's show and the live feed updates from our hardworking MORTY REPORTERS, it seems to me that Site #2 is more accurate. imo

I think Michael and Ashlea or Ashlea and Janelle are pair based on those three talking together for awhile.

I can't see Michael and Ashlea... he was totally rolling his eyes at her tonight....

Oh I wouldn't base it on that. He could have been rolling them like just chill out, or start acting like yourself.

I don't have a clue on them really.

I agree with site #2's match ups....I do think that Eric & Maggie may be related (bro and sis??). I don't know why it just seemed obvious to me last night watching! I also think Ivette and Janelle know each other (possibly work together??), as I thought it was strange that every time they showed Janelle's "Bio" onscreen it stated "VIP waitress" and Ivette's just said "waitress"....Maybe they didnt want to list them both as waitress from the same city...????

I also got the feeling that on the surfboard...Howie and Rachel...knew each other. It was just the way that Howie said..."we are in it for the long haul" it just sounded like....he was saying, whatever you want me to do say the word and I will do it.....??? I'm not sure how they are connected as she is a bit older than him so I doubt girlfriend-boyfriend.

All in all...I'm not sure if I am thrilled with this "twist" yet or not! I guess time will tell...it definately has the potential to become VERY complicated!

:lol:

Guest DRSMitch

This twist is to easy, like last year with Michael & the tatoo freak being silblings. I hate it when the season af secrets is revealed the first week!

Ok, based on the conversation between Eric and Rachel this morning. I'm convinced that Howie and Rachel are "partners". She just seemed to be gently protecting him and convincing eric that howie is a "good guy"... and then when eric would bring up aliances... he kept leaving howie's name out and she kept adding him back in... saying "he (howie) just makes me laugh"

jmo

I am convinced that James and Sarah are a pair. Nobody has mentioned this but when everybody was telling about themselves, James told everybody he was a teacher. Now the only reason he would do this is to distance himself from Sarah who had already told everybody that she works for as a lingerie manager for a retail store. James is a Loss prevention manager which if you don't know are the guys that protect retail stores from theft. And I don't know this but my impression is that they both work for Wal-mart. Just my two cents.

howie and sarah are both from chicago

they look like brother and sister

look at them cheekbones

also when rachel was deciding who to nominate did you notice the way james talked to her

i think that racheal and james are brother and sister too

howie and sarah are both from chicago

they look like brother and sister

look at them cheekbones

also when rachel was deciding who to nominate did you notice the way james talked to her

i think that racheal and james are brother and sister too

I think Rachel looks more like Howie than Sarah does, and even the way they talk seems similar. James was talking to Rachel like that because of the alliance of seven that were on the orange team, at least that's what I got from it anyway.

Everyone knew someone that is now in the house from the outside... Why would someone outside the house knowing someone in the house be a twist? I mean doesn't everyone KNOW someone else? In other words... Each person knew one of the other HG's before they went in the house...

Guest cutestsmile

I think Beau and Ivette (damn I think it was Ivette -- I'm still putting faces and names together) know each other...

I caught the end of a conversation where Ivette said something like "You just can't say that, honey." to Beau ... and it wasn't that cordial sort of "honey" but more endearing than that...

I just didn't hear all of the conversation just this little bit... but their manner, tone of voice, etc made it seem more than one HG to another. More like friend to friend....

I heard that too Cute... they were saying that "these" people just don't have a life and how Beau hangs out with famous people...

Guest mcdirhim

The partners were encoded in the first show

they are

Sarah-James

Jannelle-Michael

Ivette-Kaysar

Rachel-Eric

April-Beau

Maggie- Howie

Jennifer-Ashlea

Guest ranster627
If Michael and Janelle are married why would it say they're both single on the CBS website? It's not like if it said they were married everyone would automatically assume they're married to eachother.

Guest cutestsmile
I heard that too Cute... they were saying that "these" people just don't have a life and how Beau hangs out with famous people...

I just heard/saw Janelle say to Ashlea that she thought Beau and Ivette were friends outside the BB house... They both felt very sure about this.. but just as they were about to discuss it further they were interrupted...

Guest mcdirhim

Janelle and Michael may not be married, but they are partners on the show.

If you taped the show, go back and look at the introductions. They were introduced in pairs, and those are the partner pairs. I am in spatial math, and the pairs stood out. Also the 7/7 split for the games was not random. There were two pairs on each side. That doesn't happen in nature.

Guest mcdirhim

What if the partners were hidden in plain sight? What if the partners were introduced together in their partner pairs?

The introductions were done in pairs as follows:

Sarah-James

Jannelle-Michael

Ivette-Kaysar

Rachel-Eric

April-Beau

Maggie-Howie

Jennifer-Ashlea

Are these the pairs?

Sarah and James have already been confirmed.

Jannelle and Michael wouldn't look at each other as they were introduced, and have avoided each other in the house.

Are Ivette and Kaysar each unique and one of a kind?

Rachel and Eric are the only two houseguests over 30.

April is newly married paired with a gay guy. Comfortable for a newlywed?

Maggie and Howie are both in scientific fields.

Are Jennifer and Ashlea related? Cousins?

Is it possible that some pairs already knew each other while others are strangers? Are Jannelle and Michael in a relationship?

These could be the best bb yet.