Pairs Speculations

i expected better from cbs. i be surprise if this plot isnt on the mind of all the teams that maybe others have partners too. twin twist was unique this seem like something they came up with the night before the show started

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the Rachel - Howie pair.....did anyone else notice that she put his key into the 11th slot after only putting in a few keys??

I told my kids to watch who the 11th key was. Why would you put a key into the 11th slot when there were so many other empty slots to fill before hand, unless you were trying to make it look like that person was a last minute decision.

Anyone else agree?? :roll:

i tend to agree with you.... i dont think it will take them very long to figure out that other hgs might know other hgs.... still, i have to say, after a long time without bb, im just darn tootin ecstatic that its back!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol::lol::lol::P:D:D

i am its is back on too. just hope the twist actually effect the game this time.

Guest baileyboo

yeah i actually like the twist and think its going to get interesting but i think its waaaayyy too easy to figure out i mean cmon...what if one person lets out the secret to another then theyre like...wait we're the secret alliance...i dont know how they would patch that up but w.e im sure theyll figure it out...somehow

Guest MinnCamper

When Howie and Rachel were the last two on the surfboard tonight, Howie said something like, "we are in this together for the long haul".

Could they be a pair?

Guest mary70

I know they didn't say yet. But could any of you figure it out by how they were acting or looking at each other??

Hey all, I had to watched BB taped cuz I was coming back to Maine from Mass. when it was on.

From tonight's episode it is clear that Michael and Kaysar are paired and Rachel and Howie are a pair. I also saw how Beau ran right over to Ashlea when the nom ceremony was over. Body language says a lot sometimes.

Guest ranster627

although we have like a gazillion threads on this, this one is a little different ...

Based on the show anyone have any observations?

I matched Howie and Rachel ...

im not clear on this part: did the pairs of people know each other from outside of the house, or did cbs pair them up when it was decided these 14 would be the ones going on the show?...thanks!

Guest mary70

I noticed that Eric and Kaysar were talking to each other very comfortably...almost like buddies.

Guest Connect4

If Howie and Rachel are connected, why did they need to agree to be in it together "for the long haul" on the surfboard? RealityBBQ.com seemed the least sure of its projected Howie/Sarah and James/Rachel predictions, so perhaps it is a Howie/Rachel connection. Though Howie and Sarah are both from Chicago, and notice that Howie and Sarah sat next to each other during the name intros, which may or may not mean anything.

RealityBBQ had hard-to-circumstancial evidence for the others:

Ashlea/Beau (On each others friendsters, both from FL)

Michael/Kaysar (Obvious from the show, both live in same apt. complex)

April/Jennifer (April originally from Plano, TX, as is Jennifer)

Ivette /Janelle (Both from Miami Beach)

Eric/Maggie (Eric was a firefighter in Las Vegas, where Maggie is from)

I think that Howie and Rachel are a pair. They were on the surf board together at the end. She put his key in last at the very begining of the key putting in process. He acted way to nervous to the point it was silly about getting a key. It was a big act.

I am unsure if Eric pair is one of the guys he was putting an alliance with like James. If not then I think maggie might be his sister. (someone said Eric's pair is a sibling) and James couldn't be his brother.

But I think Michael and Kaysar are a pair.

April and Jennifer both live in texas and sort of look alike apart for hair color. Similar facial features.

I don't think so, I think Rachel and Howie are a pair. Due to their little chat on the surfboard during the HOH competition. When Howie says "We don't need to draw attention to ourselves" It was also very obvious in his awful acting during the Nomination ceremony. He was trying to act as though he was really nervous about getting a key. It was so fake. :roll:

Guest baileyboo

i think the firefighter man...whos name i forgot and the emergency room nurse...who's name i uh also forgot...because they both had new york fire department or w.e sweatshirts on. yes he couldve just lent her one but they kind of look the same dont ya think?

yeah i agree with bamalady because if you think about it, it would make sense if they both acted like they wanted it so then they would definitely have a spot for HOH..it makes sense and all

I agree with most of your predictions. But I think Beau and Ashlea are a pair and Janelle and Ivette. I am unsure of who Eric is with. I have heard a few times that Eric's pair is a sibling. If that is true then probably Maggie otherwise I think maybe James is with Eric. Eric told Kaysar that he trust James.

i think the firefighter man...whos name i forgot and the emergency room nurse...who's name i uh also forgot...because they both had new york fire department or  w.e sweatshirts on. yes he couldve just lent her one but they kind of look the same dont ya think?

That is Eric and Maggie..yeah I think they are a pair in the clips at the end they were hugging like they knew each other

Jennifer and April - I can see but it seems a bit obvious. Only because I am from the area and Plano and Dallas are literally minutes away. Both are huge and heck you can live next door to someone and not know them. LOL I think this one is a bit obvious and I am thinking no.

Of course I have been known to be wrong

No Howie was key 11... There were only 11 keys in the box... Kaysar and Ashlea weren't in there cause they are nominated and Rachel wasn't cause she is HoH... Howie was the last key pulled thus number 11...

I think there has to be some type of couple in the house. If you noticed they showed April and Ivette's husband or partner when they were packing up. They didn't show Eric's wife. Maybe she is on the show. The other houseguest all say they are single. Is Maggie Eric's wife? --Just thinking out loud.

I have an off the wall prediction... Ivette is a self-described lesbian... and April is a newlywed, who we saw kissing a guy goodbye on the cheek, but never heard the word husband...there was speculation that in interviews, questions were asked that led a runner up to believe there was a gay married couple in the house... anyone think it might be Ivette and April???