Pairs Speculations

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an off the wall prediction... Ivette is a self-described lesbian... and April is a newlywed, who we saw kissing a guy goodbye on the cheek, but never heard the word husband...there was speculation that in interviews, questions were asked that led a runner up to believe there was a gay married couple in the house... anyone think it might be Ivette and April???

well Ivette did kiss another girl..could be red herrings but I don't think April is a Lesbian

I thought I saw Maggie shoot a look back to the bald guy as they were walking out of the bedroom into the hallway. Not sure if it means anything but, I took that look as a silent "communication".

im not clear on this part: did the pairs of people know each other from outside of the house, or did cbs pair them up when it was decided these 14 would be the ones going on the show?...thanks!

yes they knew each other Julie said they were friends/co-workers/ or dating..you're welcome LOL :wink:

Why did they put so many slots in the box if the max number of HG's to be put in it was 11?

I think Rachel was strategically placing keys. It would look too suspicious if she put all of the orange teams keys in the box one right after another.

Howie and Rachel even look like they could be related. So do April and Jennifer. I agree on the Ivette and Janelle connection, they might work in the same club. Ashlea and Beau may also work together or know each other due to likely connection of her being a fashion design student and him being a personal shopper. Also, Pembroke Pines and Plantation are both near Ft. Lauderdale.

This is who my daughter and I came up with:

Ashlea and Beau, Ivette and Janelle, Howie and Sarah, Kaysar and Michael, Eric and Maggie, April and Jennifer, Rachel and Howie, Sarah and James.

I am kind of having a problem though with Ivette and Janelle because Ivette I am pretty sure is gay, because she kissed that woman on the lips early on in the show, but I didn't catch who she kissed, if it was someone from the show, but she did say she had a big secret. But, I just couldn't picture Janelle being gay also. And I thought that the big secret was that she was bringing her significant other on with her. Did anyone notice if the woman she kissed is one of the women on the show?

I thought I saw Maggie shoot a look back to the bald guy as they were walking out of the bedroom into the hallway.  Not sure if it means anything but, I took that look as a silent "communication".

I saw that too it looked like to me shut up your blowing it

Guest Amber

I kinda think that Rachel and Howie look alike.

Not in their pictures really but they kinda did tonight.

Maybe brother and sister??

Also the two blondes that look similar

april and janelle.

to me they look like friends that would hang out together

just a guess

OK Ivette has said she's gay... Yes that's lesbian... No the woman wasn't someone on the show... And Julie said they were friends, co-workers, or partners... friends online I can see... Co-workers or partners nope have to know each other outside the house and that's what Julie said anyway...

Guest baileyboo

yeah i think that would make sense because i totally agree with yall that janelle is the next holly so i dont think she'd be smart enough to think of something else and although you say they can make things up i dont think they would because they did actually show james lying so they might have just said that to clarify the whole james thing up so i am kind of starting to think that they could be paired up as co-workers...and if there more then that? that would be interesting lol

The box has had extra spaces every year .. they built the box to be able to hold all the keys .. even though all the keys are never used.

The box looks the same as last years .. I think the extra spaces leaves the possability open for future years to have more HG's..

Just from my observations...Rachel and Howie (they were discussing hiding it on the surfboard), Eric and Maggie (the hugging in the bedroom and the weird looks they shot at each other), Kaysar and Michael (bathroom handshake thing) and Ashlea and Ivette (seemed pretty chummy in the kitchen discussing strategy). I'm not for sure on the Ashlea and Ivette thing though.

This was apparently the plan for some time which is probably why they extended the deadline for contestants. Supposedly it is hard to find contestants with the "it" factor and when it comes to finding two - well...

remember the whole Jennifer(Nakomis)/Michael(Cowboy) thing? Michael was as dumb as a box of rocks (of course so was Holly :lol: ) and Jennifer started out pretty antisocial. She ended up being fun to watch though.

We can only hope this stupid twist gets good. I have serious doubts though and that would suck - especially if they decide not to have a BB7 because of it. Whoever thinks up these twists should pull their head out of their rears and read some of these boards. More diversity means more action. As it stands now, this season is shaping up to be the battle of the barbie dolls! :twisted:

Ivette's a lesbian so I don't think they showed her husband. I think it was her father.

Guest LnkinPrk777

I found something that makes me almost certain Janelle and Beau are a pair.

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?uid=1140576

Click on the middle picture in the bottom row, named "tres girlsssss".

That is obviously Beau, as it is his profile. Now look at the girl in the middle of the picture next to Beau. Its kind of blurry, but I would be willing to bet a lot of money that it is Janelle.

Whats your take on it?

If it is of Beau and 2 girls sitting down at a table all dressed up, then it is not Janelle. That was put on here about a week ago, and one of the posters told who the girl was. Sorry that I can't remember her name though.

If you keep looking though you will see a picture or something of him and Ashlea on that site. :wink:

10460622237219l.jpg

Are you talking about this picture? If so it's already been confirmed that's not Janelle it's an actress or model but I forget her name

Guest ranster627
After reading the bios, here's my take on the pairs:
  • Michael and Kaysar are both from OC and the only Californians - now there's a real twist!  

• Sarah and Howie are both from Chicago

• Jennifer (the cheerleader) and April (the newlywed) are both from TX - unless her groom is from out of state he's not there!

• Yvette and Janelle are both waitresses from Miami Beach, FL

• Beau and Ashley are both from the same part of Florida - and both in the fashion industry.  I didn't see any other male of Beau's persuasion so this is probably a work relationship

• Eric and Maggie like the same teams, NEW ENGLAND teams - so she probably just moved there - maybe they're siblings

• Which leaves Rachel from CO and James from GA and nothing in common.

It'll be interesting to see how close I come.  Any other guesses?