Pairs Speculations

I think they just need to make it to the end together ..

I don' think they need to avoid detection persay .. I do think ala natalie and adria it's to their benefit to keep it on the d/l

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they just need to make it to the end together .. 

I don' think they need to avoid detection persay .. I do think ala natalie and adria it's to their benefit to keep it on the d/l

that is what I was trying to say ;)

I also think after the first eviction the lone partner might spill the beans.

And they all will know which will make it even tougher to get to the end. If CBS does nto awards them for doing so they stink :fface

Guest momof2

I'm sticking with Big Sister:

Howie & Rachel - long time friends

Ivette & Beau - both gay

Eric & Maggie - Firefighter in Nevada once - ER nurse in Nevada

Michael & Kaysar - Artist & Graghic Designer - in CA

April & Jennifer - Sisters? - TX

Ashelea & Janelle - models from FL

James & Sarah - process of elimination - possible brother & sis

It'll be interseting to find out who's right!!

If one "pair" gets outed, then the others will figure it out. Because if one pair gets outed, then the others know that at least they are another pair, so it won't be hard to figure it out. As to them wondering about it in the beginning, I don't think that will happen. Look at last season, they only had one set of twins. So, I don't think each individual pair will think it is anything out of the ordinary.

Guest eniper
If a pair can make it to the final two, WITHOUT revealing they know each other or being  discovered, then the Jackpot doubles! That's right, if a pair make it to the final two, the winner will get $1 million and their runner-up will get $250,000! If a link is discovered or revealed, then we are back down to the standard prize of $500,000 and $50,000.

This is a quote from Morty's BB page

I have read that on Mortys site ..

But the way it's printed in the article ... and the way Allison Grodner describes it on the house tour with Julie ..

Kinda makes me wonder if that's true or not.

-----------------------------------------

Editors Note: I think that the 'outting' wont happen right away. I say this because each HG is going into the house with the understanding that THEY alone are a part of the 'BIG TWIST' ... this season.

They aren't looking for other HG's to be part of teams too.

It's kinda like Scott being so surprised when he was told about the twin twist..

Your so focused on the game, your not looking for the 'exepect the unexpected angle' right away.

Another HG (might) say to another .. after their partner is kicked out .. 'that was my partner .. we were gonna be part of the twist..'

But I wonder if maybe CBS doesn't have a deal with them to keep them mum.

Say .. maybe one of the first four sets of HG's evicted could be 'In-victed' .. and come back?

No one wants to out their partner if they could come back into the game .. right?

Guest ranster627

From all articles I have read and all references I have seen it is a true explanation in simplified form ...

Guest Connect4

I think it's a swerve to throw off the hardcore fans. Why give up the details on that now versus once the show begins? BB has been about surprises, and that certainly takes the wind out of the surprise sails for the viewers if the info is out there ahead of time. I suspect they've learned a thing or two from Survivor about leaking false information. But we'll find out soon enough...

Guest ranster627

putting information on the prize out there just whetts people's appetites to see if anyone can get to the million dollar prize ...

Guest Shockalot

I guess what Im really wondering is how does Big Brother determine what is an 'outing'.

Take for example when the Twin Twist was revealed in BB5. Everyone asked everyone else if they had a secret Twin too?

So just for the sake of argument lets say Kaysar and Micheal are discovered by everyone.

Ok.

But then the other 'duos' suddenly realise they are not the only ones.. this includes everyone now.. so they simply walk around and ask (or simply accuse) everyone else of being in a Duo.

What are they gonna say "Errr NO.. no we are not!"

Ok

Then does Big Brother sound an alarm and say "Sorry.. Kaysar said you were both from Texas and he simply said you were a Duo"

I mean.. how does Big Brother decide what counts as an 'Outing' after the first Duo is exposed?

Ahhhhhh I give up! just a few more days and we will see it all go down LOL!

I'm with you Shockalot... Bring it on!!! Once the show gets started, so many of our questions will be answered! On the other hand, once the show gets started, so many other questions will arise!!! GGGRRRR... gotta LOVE/HATE Big Brother!!! :twisted:

Guest BBmomma

adobe won't let me cut and paste so here ya go!

Basically it reads like this:

"City of Las Vegas

City Council Agenda

City Council Meeting of: January 22, 2003

SUBJECT: Ceremonial

Recognition of the Las Vegas Fire and Rescue 8-C Platoon

MINUTES:

Mayor Goodman said that everyday firefighters respond to calls for help. In October, the Las Vegas Fire and Rescue (LVF&R) firefighters responded to a call to assist a lady who trapped inside her burning home in the eastside of the city. Those firefighters deserve to be honored, and the victim of that fire would lie to personally thank them for rescuing her.

Chief David Washington, the LVF&R, came forward to talk about the incident. He commented that he was pleased to acknowledge the firefighters who responded to a fire at the home of Hazel Vena Vise. Ms. Venavise suffered smoke inhalation and was transferred to the hospital. He asked Battalion Chief Larry Wickliffe and Capt, Mark E. Hyken to come up the following group to receive a unit citation: Engineer Dwight Fuller and Firefighters/Paramedics Jeff Blackwell, Jeffrey Murray, Charles Sudbury, Eric Littmann and firefighter Karen Wacker.

OK I found this and I am thinking can they talk to one person of their choice on the outside and its a help?

Hub firefighter to light up `Big Brother'

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Boston firefighter will be among the 14 housemates on CBS' claustrophobic ``Big Brother,'' which begins a new season of sleazy backstabbing July 7. According to CBS, Eric Littmann, 36, a married father, will vie for summerlong squatter rights alongside a personal shopper, a meteorology student and a horse breeder, among others. In a twist, each person will have a partner outside the house helping him or her scheme toward the grand prize of $1 million. No matter what conniving goes on, host Julie Chen's face shall never betray an emotion.am with some outside help?

OK I found this and I am thinking can they talk to one person of their choice on the outside and its a help? 

Hub firefighter to light up `Big Brother'

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Boston firefighter will be among the 14 housemates on CBS' claustrophobic ``Big Brother,'' which begins a new season of sleazy backstabbing July 7. According to CBS, Eric Littmann, 36, a married father, will vie for summerlong squatter rights alongside a personal shopper, a meteorology student and a horse breeder, among others. In a twist, each person will have a partner outside the house helping him or her scheme toward the grand prize of $1 million. No matter what conniving goes on, host Julie Chen's face shall never betray an emotion.am with some outside help?

Wow first time I have seen anything about anyone being outside the house... Wouldn't that change the game from the original so much that it's almost not the same? I mean with them on the outside seeing the show and all?

I'm betting that was supposed to read 'inside the house'

*sitting in the corner with Shockalot shaking my head in confusion, mumbling to myself... two more days... two more days...*

Guest scrappydo

Here are my predictions:

April/Jennifer

Ashlea/Beau

Eric/Maggie

Howie/Sarah

Ivette/Janelle

James/Rachel

Kaysay/Michael

During the house tour this morning ...

http://www.mortystv.com/cgi-bin/media/stre...ream.cgi?bb6m17

.... Arnold Shapiro said that the players were told they could change their names, their ages, or where they're from.

Do you think we've got the straight scoop on all of them? Will they only be changing facts for those inside the house?

Interesting...

Julie Chen quote from the clip...

"...7 couples, each made up of friends, partners or co-workers. While loyalty is a big part of this game, I'm told some of these relationships won't last a New York minute."

"...some of these relationships won't last a New York minute."

Hmmmm ....

We all have decided that the BB houseguests are going to figure out this setup of pairs very early in the game.

But what if the producers allow the players a one-time chance to switch partners and then maintain secrecy?

That would take care of any New York minutes ... and set up quiet vengeance missions all through the house.