Pairs Speculations

Guest DraftKing

The reveal will be huge if the 4 holdouts keep up their lie. And with Ivette nearly getting in an argument with King Napoleon Eric the Great today over it (when he told her not to piss in his ear about it), and April talking about it non-stop, I think it'll hold up until Thursday. At that point, the lying 4 will receive a rude awakening.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DraftKing

Eric (just now, regarding unveiling the teams): "If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone with me."

Julie Chen has stated several times that if a pair makes it to the end, the runner up will get 250,000 and the winner will get one million dollars. One of the stipulations behind this is in order to win the money, no one else in the house can correctly guess that they are partners.

Do you think that if an existing pair makes it to the end they will still honor the money?? All of the pairs have been guessed correctly.....

I assume Julie Chen will change her tune sometime this week....

They're all caged monkeys running high on emotions...ever heard of mass hysteria?Well there ye go!No one's THAT upset over any one thing...they're setting each other off like a bunch of crybaby wet me dollies tipped over on a shelf!Eeeesh!

I'll give them a reason tae cry! 8)

Not yet blown to bits because Ivette and April are still holding to their stories.  Hopefully they still do until next Thursday because I want to see the dumbass looks on their faces when they are confronted with the truth.  (They are the only ones thinking they are fooling anyone - hehehe)
I agree...they will look like dumba**'s for sure

But............ April will keep it up and say she didn't know she was paired. Do I have a relative in this house I did not know about?? Oh wow.... CBS fooled me.

Guest gotfraudster

I had pegged her for my favorite, gag, but now she is dumb to keep her single Mantra going, sheesh already! Another site shows the BB6 shots of her with her partner, Jennifer and also Beau and Ivette, now...she knows they took those pics..does she think they will not show them?

Gina

IC said the blindman

I think after they reveal the twist, they will bring back the evicted house giests. Then they will all have to play as a pair. Why would CBS reveal the twist to the hg's. They knew they all had it figured out anyway. So now they play as a pair instead of indivdually. I think this would also keep the game interesting after the pairs are confirmed by Julie. Sorry if this idea was posted elsewhere. I have not seen this possabilty yet mentioned.

I think after they reveal the twist, they will bring back the evicted house giests. Then they will all have to play as a pair. Why would CBS reveal the twist to the hg's. They knew they all had it figured out anyway. So now they play as a pair instead of indivdually.  I think this would also keep the game interesting after the pairs are confirmed by Julie. Sorry if this idea was posted elsewhere. I have not seen this possabilty yet mentioned.

i doubt it happen

Guest chyron1

They all took them. Has Kaysar reminded April and Ivette of this fact? Sort of jog their memory, and then see if they stick to their lies? Or has this eluded Kaysar and company so far? I don't have the live feeds so I don't know.

i saw the video in the main update page (the one at 2pm BBT) where they were talking about their pairs..

but A, Jen, B and I didn't say anything about partnerships. well, ivette was being a bitch as usual.

are they still denying it to this minute?

Guest Peaches

Oh yeah - deny, deny, deny.

April is still whining about how unfair it is for her not to be partnered up.

Just for the record everyone has now come out so to speak... Only Ivette and Beau say their only connection is the fact that Ivette has been his waitress a couple of times and Jen and April say they have only met a couple of times and don't really know each other...

They may have all come clean so to speak, but A/J & I/B are barely scratching the surface so it would be great if Julie shows them clips of the pairs that we got to see and WaLa those 2 pairs are still caught in their lies!

Guest ericfanny

Last year they kept saying that there was something "Big" gonna happen but it never did. Got boring toward the end. Hopefully they actually live up to it this year.

Doubt full!. I will still watch but not real concerned if I miss an episode or not. :)

Guest Devoncroix

It will still be a huge reveal if BB tells them the names of the pairs and how they are connected, that way everyone one will know that the "we barely know each other" stories are false.

Guest citywoman

that Kaysar sat there and named all the partners. got the correct, They should give the person who does this first some kindof prize, and I think not for sure he is theone who came out and said it first. All the others didnt put James and sarah together.

• 1 month later...

How do you think houseguests would have been perceived differently inside and outside the house if they'd entered as individuals, rather than with partners?

Would Beau be more popular without his connections to Ivette? The same goes for Maggie with her connections to Eric?

Would Howie have played differently without Rachel - and would James have gone alot sooner without Sarah?