New and Old Members

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Spent a while in chat earlier today (make that yesterday, now). I have the feeds for the very first season and being retired, watch it (or at least have it running) while I'm awake. This is a totally new experience from the old TV way to watch, :) As bad as everyone says this season is, it's the best one ever for me because of the feeds. Fascinating! I sleep when they sleep! Never again will I be without it.

OK, I'm male, age 62 and live close to Norfolk VA, on the ocean. I'm single (since 1980) and live alone, spend all my time with computers. My name is Larry. Love computer science and math. My sig could rightly say:

"Who needs real life when we have computers"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Hula...

L O L ... I was waiting for you to post that you like 'walks on the beach and quiet dinners for two' ^_^

Make yourself at home..... and, by the way.... you'll find there are quite a few - - umm, mature posters here at Morty's.

(maybe we should start a Senior's Thread over in Off Topics ? You know how we old folks love to talk about

all our aches and pains and pass around those Corny "OLD" jokes)

Thanks Slowpoke-

I tried that 'walk on the beach', at Va Beach the other day but, my Jazzy kept getting stuck in the sand! Oh well...

And as for the quiet dinners for two, it's just me and the pizza since I live alone. Heck, I even found a slice in my 'goodie' desk drawer the other night! Oh well... lol

See ya in Chat!

hulu

:animated_wave:Welcome, newcomers! :animated_wave:

And if you're a lover of all things LOST or Heroes, please join us in the LOST and Heroes sections of the message board for updates and general discussion!

• 2 weeks later...

mi casi

sus casa :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Hi Everyone! A friend told me about this site a couple of weeks ago and I am already in LOVE. This is a great site!

I am from Canada and I AM a reality TV show junky...well...actually...I am a TV junky. I work full time and have 3 step sons that keep me very busy so I love being able to come check out this forum and get caught up on anything thing I may have missed.

:animated_wave: